Dodgeville braces for major cuts to p...

Dodgeville braces for major cuts to pay back Lands' End

There are 1 comment on the Wisconsin State Journal story from Jul 27, 2009, titled Dodgeville braces for major cuts to pay back Lands' End. In it, Wisconsin State Journal reports that:

When Lands' End last month asked the city of Dodgeville if it could use Harris Park for no charge the day before its annual sale in the park, the City Council rejected the request on a 7-0 vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wisconsin State Journal.

D-ville_Student

Lodi, WI

#1 Jul 27, 2009
I think this is stupid. I had no idea about this and I wish I did. Most people are here because of Lands End. It provides a job and etc. for them. It is'nt like Dodgeville is taking advantage of them. People have said so but we are a smaller community and even so if they were in this position would they pay this much? It's absurd. We appreciate Lands End but truly its like they know we need them and they are ripping us off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dodgeville, WI (Jan '12) May '15 Anon 3
Review: Bigler Cleaning Services (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News Report: Docs often escape punishment for medica... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jeremy Engdahl-Jo... 1
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Dodgeville, WI (Sep '12) Sep '12 Joseph l 1
Gideon Ashmore (Oct '09) Sep '12 Roger Ashnore 5

Dodgeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dodgeville Mortgages