Police name "person of interest" in b...

Police name "person of interest" in budget motel murder WSJ

There are 2 comments on the Madison.com story from Aug 29, 2007, titled Police name "person of interest" in budget motel murder WSJ. In it, Madison.com reports that:

Police name "person of interest" in budget motel murder Madison police are asking for help in locating a woman they are calling "a person of interest" in connection with last week's murder at the King's Inn ... via Madison.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Madison.com.

concerned

Ridgeway, WI

#1 Sep 4, 2007
several people in the dodgeville area know tosah krueger...if you have seen her please call the police...this is very serious. hiding from them will do no good, only cause more problems
disgusted

Ridgeway, WI

#2 Sep 18, 2007
she has been seen in highland, muscoda, and dogeville, from what other people have told me. i was sure i seen her drive through highland, but from the car and distance it was hard to tell. she is only causing more problems for herself by running..i know tosha very well...she is quite odd at times...if she did nothing wrong than she would have nothing to run from...so what does that tell everyone? or maybe she's just scared...i don't know but i do have extreme sympathy for mr. thomas's family, as i've read several articles stating he was a "help anyone out" kinda guy...i wish i could have met him...and tosha is you by some chance read this...turn yourself in honey cause your only diggin a deeper hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodgeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dodgeville, WI (Jan '12) May '15 Anon 3
Review: Bigler Cleaning Services (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News Life of pie (Feb '08) Nov '14 almadenmike 9
One Mans walk a thon. (Jun '09) Sep '14 Hardthens 2
News Verona-Cedar Grove Engagement Announcement: Gen... (Dec '13) Jul '14 Jaimie 3
Debate: Immigration - Mineral Point, WI (May '10) Apr '14 ChuckieCheese 9
Debate: Obama-Economy - Mineral Point, WI (Jun '12) Apr '14 James 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dodgeville Mortgages