Has anyone read the new novel, Mahan Mountain?

Posted in the Dodge City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: Aug 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

I saw the new novel advertised so, I ordered one. Very, very good! Excellent reading! You can order it at www.LaveralRogers.com Great Reading!
kim

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

The writer's site is gone,removed shortly after some posted in reply to this apparent phoney marketing ploy. What was posted in response indicated a poorly written and poorly edited, over-priced book printed by a scam organization known as American Book Publishing run by a questionable figure: C. Lee Nunn. That this qwriter understands now he was bilked seems likey. It is apparent however, this writer understands little of the basics of writing to have approved the work prior to release and more so little of the publishing industry to believe this type of marketing: posting as if someone really saw his book advertised and would then start such a thread actually works. But then it is likely a suggestion from C. Lee Nunn and the naive follow. It appears C. Lee Nunn suggests the writers send ficticious letters to reviewers, signed by ficticious individuals, or create ficticious companies to dupe reviewers. Any writer who does so is commiting fraud in my mind.
Lt Shuvnstuff

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Hot digity gigity dingdab! You know how to read? I thought they banned reading from here in cows ass kentucky fried idiots
Confused

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

What exactly does that last post mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dodge City Discussions

Search the Dodge City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 8 hr The Real FTW 5,748
Gangs In Dodge City (Apr '07) Apr 3 geardo 243
Jason Riley Apr 1 Kill 1
Group wants elementary school to remove cross i... Mar '14 katelyn 1
Rhiannon Marie Young 1980-2013 (Oct '13) Mar '14 Cassandra 5
Too the MOON Mar '14 Captain Kirk 1
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Modern Human 199
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••