Police Beat

There are 35 comments on the The Garden City Telegram story from Sep 30, 2011, titled Police Beat. In it, The Garden City Telegram reports that:

Eulalia Juan, 21, 2504 A St., was arrested at 1:21 a.m. in the 400 block of Lake Avenue on a failure-to-appear warrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Garden City Telegram.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

bluestreak2_0

“Law unto myself”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#23 Oct 2, 2011
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops I forgot delusional.
Well, that is what you're obviously looking for. You didn't think I'd just let you go by unchallenged did you? Seems you'd be delusional if you had thought that.
just another guy

Litchfield, MN

#24 Oct 2, 2011
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that is what you're obviously looking for. You didn't think I'd just let you go by unchallenged did you? Seems you'd be delusional if you had thought that.
Get help
pedo phile.
Fauxcetious

Overland Park, KS

#26 Oct 7, 2011
just another guy wrote:
Here is what he posted out of nowhere. It is a pretty specific act that leads me to believe he has thought about it or maybe even done it.
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I earned my bones, while you were diddling your granddaughter
Now here are some of his other posts.
Hey, here's something funny, he gives you a well-deserved backhand!
Get used to it, fuckface, I'm taking things in a whole new direction.
Yeah, and you're so full of shit, ya stink, ya psycho side show freak
He clearly needs http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ks/TLJD7H3TA... lobotomy. And if the doctor performing it has had a few too many, even better.
Is that all you got, ya pole-smoking fairy?
Nah, I've more reverence for the baseball bat to beat you into submission!
You'll recognize me, I'll be the one with a lead pipe in hand.....
Fun will be had by all, well, those of us doing the teaching anyway!
Upside your head, anyway!
Add to those posts his tagline:
“RULES? I AM THE RULES!”
And you have a person with some serious mental health issues. A possible pedophile and a borderline sociopath. He thinks assault with a deadly weapon is fun.
That's just he tip of the iceberg on Fall Out Boy.
He's so confused that he thinks 'Leave It To Beaver' is a LGBT DVD training manual.

bluestreak2_0

“Law unto myself”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 Oct 7, 2011
Fauxcetious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just he tip of the iceberg on Fall Out Boy.
He's so confused that he thinks 'Leave It To Beaver' is a LGBT DVD training manual.
And breaking headcases like you, on these forums, is even more fun.
Cussum Perficio

Overland Park, KS

#28 Oct 7, 2011
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
And breaking headcases like you, on these forums, is even more fun.
Now here is a royal headcase. But then you Liberal "Mob" are so unhinged.
http://conservativebyte.com/2011/10/thanks-mr...

bluestreak2_0

“Law unto myself”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Oct 8, 2011
just another guy wrote:
Here is what he posted out of nowhere. It is a pretty specific act that leads me to believe he has thought about it or maybe even done it.
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I earned my bones, while you were diddling your granddaughter
Now here are some of his other posts.
Hey, here's something funny, he gives you a well-deserved backhand!
Get used to it, fuckface, I'm taking things in a whole new direction.
Yeah, and you're so full of shit, ya stink, ya psycho side show freak
He clearly needs http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ks/TLJD7H3TA... lobotomy. And if the doctor performing it has had a few too many, even better.
Is that all you got, ya pole-smoking fairy?
Nah, I've more reverence for the baseball bat to beat you into submission!
You'll recognize me, I'll be the one with a lead pipe in hand.....
Fun will be had by all, well, those of us doing the teaching anyway!
Upside your head, anyway!
Add to those posts his tagline:
“RULES? I AM THE RULES!”
And you have a person with some serious mental health issues. A possible pedophile and a borderline sociopath. He thinks assault with a deadly weapon is fun.
You seem pretty unhinged with this obsession you have for me. Just acknowledge that I won, and we'll go from there.
A EEEEGlowBoy

Overland Park, KS

#30 Oct 8, 2011
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem pretty unhinged with this obsession you have for me. Just acknowledge that I won, and we'll go from there.
Sweetie your delustional preoccupation that everyone wants you sounds pretty unhinged and obsessive to me.
The only thing that is beat in your world is the grimy keyboard that you continually pound. Wash those Boudin hands ya slob!

bluestreak2_0

“Law unto myself”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31 Oct 8, 2011
A EEEEGlowBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie your delustional preoccupation that everyone wants you sounds pretty unhinged and obsessive to me.
Hey, you start it, I'll keep it going. It will only end if you want it to. Until that happens, get used to me, I have an answer for everything.
A EEEEGlowBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that is beat in your world is the grimy keyboard that you continually pound. Wash those Boudin hands ya slob!
Toni, run you around the corral, and like Pastor Bob, sooner or later, you'll cool down. Happens every time.
TweetiePie

Overland Park, KS

#32 Oct 9, 2011
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you start it, I'll keep it going. It will only end if you want it to. Until that happens, get used to me, I have an answer for everything.
<quoted text>
Toni, run you around the corral, and like Pastor Bob, sooner or later, you'll cool down. Happens every time.
Tweetie Pie, who's Pastor Bob? Oh I get it, your late night interation in the pasture with Bob. Indeed I do have an answer for everything!

bluestreak2_0

“Law unto myself”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#33 Oct 9, 2011
TweetiePie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tweetie Pie, who's Pastor Bob? Oh I get it, your late night interation in the pasture with Bob. Indeed I do have an answer for everything!
Go shave your butt, ya stupid guinea!
Khe Sih Sai

Overland Park, KS

#34 Oct 9, 2011
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go shave your butt, ya stupid guinea!
Go have another Fauxpage..
4oz lemonade
2 oz. Rum
1 oz apple juice
1 oz sprite
Oh Sweetie, my little Blue bayou rug rat. This drink is all a rage with you demented Liberals. Actually enhances your predisposition to insanity. Nancy's had so many she cannot raise her eyebrows and talks in tongues in an undefined language. In your case, the ole libido is dysfunctional unless the victim is dark, hairy, and wants you as his Say Baht Poh.

bluestreak2_0

“Law unto myself”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#35 Oct 9, 2011
Khe Sih Sai wrote:
<quoted text>
Go have another Fauxpage..
4oz lemonade
2 oz. Rum
1 oz apple juice
1 oz sprite
Oh Sweetie, my little Blue bayou rug rat. This drink is all a rage with you demented Liberals. Actually enhances your predisposition to insanity. Nancy's had so many she cannot raise her eyebrows and talks in tongues in an undefined language. In your case, the ole libido is dysfunctional unless the victim is dark, hairy, and wants you as his Say Baht Poh.
Shit I need something to slow me down, not speed me up.
NetGlowBoy

Overland Park, KS

#36 Oct 9, 2011
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit I need something to slow me down, not speed me up.
More evidence of Carnal Tunnel Syndrome. NeGlowBoy giving us a spontaneous urge for a X-Bomb!

bluestreak2_0

“Law unto myself”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#37 Oct 9, 2011
NetGlowBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence of Carnal Tunnel Syndrome. NeGlowBoy giving us a spontaneous urge for a X-Bomb!
Wow, good comeback from the mental defective: I'm just shaking in my shoes. Ya freak.
NetGlowBoy

Overland Park, KS

#38 Oct 9, 2011
bluestreak2_0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, good comeback from the mental defective: I'm just shaking in my shoes. Ya freak.
Pigs arse. Back to the pigpen for you.(bar where you pu fat ugly skanky people). Your normal hibitat. FUBAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs In Dodge City (Apr '07) Jul 10 Red 81 261
repent repent repent Jul 10 Wayne Fort 3
News Fond memories of James Arness (Jun '11) Jul 4 Zeekster123 5
News News 23 Mins Ago Court ruling raises possibilit... May '16 Veggie Pizza 2
Barack Obama Is Going To Hell Unless He Repents (Nov '14) May '16 Taco Pizza 3
preschools May '16 Meat Pizza 2
Repent Repent Repent Barack Obama (Nov '14) May '16 Cheese Pizza 3

Dodge City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dodge City Mortgages