Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#1 Nov 8, 2013
I just found out that Minnesota has some of the lowest rates on their exchange. That is except for Southeastern MN, which has some of the highest rates in the country.

About 60 miles west of here and throughout MN you can get a policy for thousands cheaper per year then if you live in the Southeastern part of the state.

Apparently its because of Mayo and their high rates. Doesnt matter that I've gone to Olmsted county hospital and will continue to go there.

Its BS if you ask me. What Mayo charges shouldn't effect my premiums. Especially since I dont go there. Hell, its not like you can pick and choose now anyway. Your plan tells you where you can go and what doctors you can see, and if you dont follow those guidelines they make you pay more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dodge Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sackey Joles Asphalt (Jun '11) Aug 7 jjc 36
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Go Blue Forever 848
Belart co. (Nov '07) Jul '14 stacy 96
Protecting Heart May Improve Erectile Dysfunction (Dec '12) Jun '14 Abbie 12
Dodge County Man Facing Criminal Sexual Conduct... (Sep '13) Jun '14 johnny fridley 2
Why Massage Is a Necessity, Not a Luxury Jun '14 mosh 1
A Friendship That Saved A Life Jun '14 kgj 1
•••
•••
•••

Dodge Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dodge Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE