The U.S. is in Trouuuuubbbbbbleeee

The U.S. is in Trouuuuubbbbbbleeee

Posted in the Dobson Forum

Blackyb

Smithfield, NC

#1 Sep 26, 2012
There are multiple ways to access “The Project.” This chilling documentary can be viewed ON DEMAND at TheBlazeTV or now on DISH channel 212. Don’t forget to tune into Part Two on Thursday 9/27 at 8pm ET.

Here is proof of the U.S. is being manipulated from inside via Islamists. I would advise all who value the freedoms of the country to read The Blaze and view his "The Project."

Also there is a video on U Tube called OMG! is Satan the AntiChrist that will knock your socks off. I just watched that for the heck of it and it has some things translated from Aramic to Hebrew to our Bible that speaks of Jesus saying possibly who will come on the scene as the Anti-Christ.
Blackyb

Smithfield, NC

#2 Sep 26, 2012
"Is there a government cover-up at play?

A 2001 raid in Switzerland unearthed a chilling manifesto now dubbed “The Project,” a detailed Islamic blueprint for infiltrating, subverting and ultimately defeating the U.S. and the West. Today, 80 file boxes worth of evidence submitted during the 2008 Holy Land Foundation trial — the largest terror financing trial in U.S. history to date — including “The Project” documents, are being withheld from the American public by the Department of Justice.

"On Wednesday, September 26, TheBlaze documentary unit released the first installment of this chilling two-part series outlining how the current administration has stonewalled repeated requests by Congress to release the disturbing documents and for allowing the Muslim Brotherhood greater entree into American government. Further the documentary reveals just how close American-Islamic operatives from groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) have been to subverting the U.S. and Israel."
Blackyb

Smithfield, NC

#3 Sep 26, 2012
The above is copied from the Blaze for your information only. Spread the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dobson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
111 Congress Has Many Communists Feb 5 blackyb 1
Add this to Soldier who saw how these Syrians t... Jan 30 blackyb 1
tomato nuts or (mater heads) Jan 25 Materzzz 2
mt. airy pain clinic Jan '17 kdb 1
Trump is a good man for the job Dec '16 What a Moron 2
Food Lion Fire Dec '16 Zone 1
Boring ass town Nov '16 Bored as fk 1

Dobson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance