Candidates file for commission, Clerk of Court, N.C. Senate

Feb 12, 2010 | Posted by: boomslang | Full story: www2.mcdowellnews.com

On the fourth day of the filing period, two political newcomers filed as candidates for local offices while McDowell County's state senator announced he's running again.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2010

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 12, 2010
 
I haven't seen where Andy Webb has filed for the Senate seat yet.
I know you

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey Boobslang what is your obsession with Mr. Webb? I do not think you are mentally healthy. You should have yourself checked out or checked in at Broughton. You might get an increase in that disability check you get each month.
Slangboom

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I know you wrote:
Hey Boobslang what is your obsession with Mr. Webb? I do not think you are mentally healthy. You should have yourself checked out or checked in at Broughton. You might get an increase in that disability check you get each month.
Quit talking about me like that.

I have my own website ya know.

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 12, 2010
 
I know you wrote:
Hey Boobslang what is your obsession with Mr. Webb? I do not think you are mentally healthy. You should have yourself checked out or checked in at Broughton. You might get an increase in that disability check you get each month.
I guess the same obsession you have about boomslang? ;) He was just posting about him not filing, yet you brought in a insult about his mental health?

Hmm.. seems like his mental health is not the only one in jeopardy.. checked yours lately?

Since: Aug 09

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 24, 2010
 
Cooper Discoverer wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the same obsession you have about boomslang? ;) He was just posting about him not filing, yet you brought in a insult about his mental health?
Hmm.. seems like his mental health is not the only one in jeopardy.. checked yours lately?
Are we all obsessed with someone ? Geez ! LOL!
Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I know I will not be voting for Missy Adams. I am not against drinking, but she and her husband drink all the time and party every weekend at their under-managed 'carp pond' and allow their kids to run around with whoever they want. This is another good ol boy person. When her 18 year old kids got arrested, she had those charges dropped. She has the personality of a rock. Does this sound like a good person to be in office?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 24, 2010
 
Cooper Discoverer wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the same obsession you have about boomslang? ;) He was just posting about him not filing, yet you brought in a insult about his mental health?
Hmm.. seems like his mental health is not the only one in jeopardy.. checked yours lately?
it's the same old nutters that just want to butcher handles and play games. You also have the clairvoyant like "I Know You" Oooooh,
you make people just shudder with fear *LOL* People like slangboom and boobslang are obviously obsessed, or maybe it's just jealousy of Boomslang because he obviously is a very intelligent and knowledgeable person. Daggone it, now they'll say I'm Boomslang *LOL* what a crazy game some of these illiterates play.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dobson Discussions

Search the Dobson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 55,815
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul 18 Mike C 8
German company to open warehouse here Jul 8 Craig 1
Review: Charles Gillis All-American Tattoo's An... Jul 3 Peggy 2
Bottom Dollar Jun 24 Beengone 3
Found Irish Wolfhound Jun '14 cowboy 2
What's the truth? Jun '14 The American 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dobson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dobson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dobson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dobson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••