Who do you support for State Senate in North Carolina (District 30) in 2010?

Posted in the Dobson Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
kShinault

Richlands, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Voted For Don W. East

Judged:

East helps us win the Senate for first time-East always votes conservative---His opponent will be rubber stamp in Raleigh and says he is conservative but hates Rush Limbaugh--duh--he is pseudo-conservative
WakeUP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

kShinault wrote:
East helps us win the Senate for first time-East always votes conservative---His opponent will be rubber stamp in Raleigh and says he is conservative but hates Rush Limbaugh--duh--he is pseudo-conservative
His opponent says a lot!!! Think he just likes to hear himself talk!!
Pete

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

East may not have made a tidal wave in the political splashes of things during his legislative history, but I bet he would not eat the crust out of Nancy Pelosi's ass hole like Rick Marshall would for any Democrat that he could suck up to if elected to any political which thankfully hasn't happened yet!!!!!!

“Capitalism is Boss”

Since: Oct 10

Mt Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Voted For Don W. East

Judged:

Don's conservative voting record speaks for itself....he's not a showboat, flashy politician but he's certainly conservative and that is what i'm looking for!
Ricksucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Rick Marshall stole money from his last church and left. Now he has all this money for signs and everything else. He is a crook and a thief.
justice4all

Dobson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Ricksucks wrote:
Rick Marshall stole money from his last church and left. Now he has all this money for signs and everything else. He is a crook and a thief.
That is a lie. Rick was never in a position in the church to handle money. Perhaps go back and read that part of The Book that tells us one sin is no different than another. Then perhaps reconsider having a forked lying tongue.
justice4all

Dobson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

kShinault wrote:
Kevin Shinault you are a racist and a biggot and I will pray that God shows you a different path.
justice4all

Dobson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Pete wrote:
East may not have made a tidal wave in the political splashes of things during his legislative history, but I bet he would not eat the crust out of Nancy Pelosi's ass hole like Rick Marshall would for any Democrat that he could suck up to if elected to any political which thankfully hasn't happened yet!!!!!!
wow, you sound like such an educated person, so articulate and classy...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dobson Discussions

Search the Dobson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min State of Florida 49,433
Ray's Kingburger (Oct '08) Apr 11 Rob Adcox 35
concerns Apr 11 David kelly 5
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
John Dobson: Grandfather of Modern Amateur Astr... Feb '14 Sol 1
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions Dec '13 Wow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dobson Jobs

•••