Who do you support for State Senate in North Carolina (District 30) in 2010?

Posted in the Dobson Forum

kShinault

Richlands, NC

#1 Oct 17, 2010
East helps us win the Senate for first time-East always votes conservative---His opponent will be rubber stamp in Raleigh and says he is conservative but hates Rush Limbaugh--duh--he is pseudo-conservative
WakeUP

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2010
kShinault wrote:
East helps us win the Senate for first time-East always votes conservative---His opponent will be rubber stamp in Raleigh and says he is conservative but hates Rush Limbaugh--duh--he is pseudo-conservative
His opponent says a lot!!! Think he just likes to hear himself talk!!
Pete

Wilmington, NC

#3 Oct 19, 2010
East may not have made a tidal wave in the political splashes of things during his legislative history, but I bet he would not eat the crust out of Nancy Pelosi's ass hole like Rick Marshall would for any Democrat that he could suck up to if elected to any political which thankfully hasn't happened yet!!!!!!

“Capitalism is Boss”

Since: Oct 10

Mt Airy, NC

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Don's conservative voting record speaks for itself....he's not a showboat, flashy politician but he's certainly conservative and that is what i'm looking for!
Ricksucks

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Rick Marshall stole money from his last church and left. Now he has all this money for signs and everything else. He is a crook and a thief.
justice4all

Dobson, NC

#6 Nov 3, 2010
Ricksucks wrote:
Rick Marshall stole money from his last church and left. Now he has all this money for signs and everything else. He is a crook and a thief.
That is a lie. Rick was never in a position in the church to handle money. Perhaps go back and read that part of The Book that tells us one sin is no different than another. Then perhaps reconsider having a forked lying tongue.
justice4all

Dobson, NC

#7 Nov 3, 2010
kShinault wrote:
Kevin Shinault you are a racist and a biggot and I will pray that God shows you a different path.
justice4all

Dobson, NC

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Pete wrote:
East may not have made a tidal wave in the political splashes of things during his legislative history, but I bet he would not eat the crust out of Nancy Pelosi's ass hole like Rick Marshall would for any Democrat that he could suck up to if elected to any political which thankfully hasn't happened yet!!!!!!
wow, you sound like such an educated person, so articulate and classy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dobson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray's Kingburger (Oct '08) Dec 23 Alpineta 38
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Dec 7 junglejimk 2
Do you approve of Deborah Cochran as Mayor? (Mar '12) Dec 3 tightwad197 9
Applicants sought for Citizens Police Academy Nov '14 ron thompson 1
Police briefs Nov '14 wondering 1
Thomas Ralph Phillips Nov '14 wondering 1
North Carolina canibals Nov '14 blackyb 1
Dobson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web