Police: NC girl died from blunt force...

Police: NC girl died from blunt force trauma

There are 19 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 28, 2009, titled Police: NC girl died from blunt force trauma. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

GREENSBORO A four-year-old North Carolina girl police say was killed by her two adult caretakers died from blunt force trauma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Since: Sep 08

Mills River, NC

#1 Mar 28, 2009
The DA will plea this down. As usual.
Local

Hickory, NC

#2 Mar 28, 2009
What will happen to the other 5 children?
what the

Asheville, NC

#3 Mar 28, 2009
execute the both of them ASAP
Today

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Mar 28, 2009
Poor little thing.

“Ya gotta be kidding”

Since: Jan 08

Asheville

#5 Mar 28, 2009
Must not be any animal abuse news to report. God rest the poor girls soul
KLS

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Mar 28, 2009
Anytime someone dies tragically we all just say a prayer and think it's enough. Sure, it's sad. Damned tragedy. Should not have happened. Low bond. He or she is out on the streets again in short order. Ah well.

But seriously. If you think posting on this forum alleviates in any way your responsibility to DO something about it....you are wrong. Get off your computer. DO something. Anything.

This crap keeps going on because the average American thinks they can do nothing. And we might be right and we might be wrong. But at least do SOMETHING. Anything. It is your right.
Local

Hickory, NC

#7 Mar 28, 2009
KLS wrote:
Anytime someone dies tragically we all just say a prayer and think it's enough. Sure, it's sad. Damned tragedy. Should not have happened. Low bond. He or she is out on the streets again in short order. Ah well.
But seriously. If you think posting on this forum alleviates in any way your responsibility to DO something about it....you are wrong. Get off your computer. DO something. Anything.
This crap keeps going on because the average American thinks they can do nothing. And we might be right and we might be wrong. But at least do SOMETHING. Anything. It is your right.
Thank you.

But it is not our 'right'. It is our obligation.

If there is one child suffering tonight, there should not be even one adult having a good time until that suffering has ended.

And there are plenty of little ones going to bed scared and hungry tonight- in a neighborhood near you.

“Ya gotta be kidding”

Since: Jan 08

Asheville

#8 Mar 28, 2009
Nothing alleviates ones responsibilities to other humans, child or adult. Itís not a right itís an obligation.

My requests for blessing posted or otherwise are sincere as is my contributions to the potential of child abuse prevention
End The PR

Morganton, NC

#9 Mar 28, 2009
Why MUST you xians insert YOUR beliefs/reasoning/dogma into everyone ELSE's affairs?

A REAL person is dead.
Your IMAGINARY gods are impotent.

Your offers of prayers are insulting.

“Live to Ride, Ride to Live”

Since: Jan 09

Western North Carolina

#10 Mar 28, 2009
End The PR wrote:
Why MUST you xians insert YOUR beliefs/reasoning/dogma into everyone ELSE's affairs?
A REAL person is dead.
Your IMAGINARY gods are impotent.
Your offers of prayers are insulting.
Regardless of what you believe, a little girl has died at the hands of her mother, and her mother's boyfriend.

Did you really need to come on this thread to spew your negativity?

At least others are offering positive thoughts.

This family is hurting right now.

I hope these children get the help they need.

Hopefully the Grandmother can step in and see that they have a better life.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 28, 2009
Bless this babies heart. My thoughts and prayers, yes I said prayers are with this grandmother and the remaining children.
abw

Mount Airy, NC

#12 Mar 28, 2009
End The PR wrote:
Why MUST you xians insert YOUR beliefs/reasoning/dogma into everyone ELSE's affairs?
A REAL person is dead.
Your IMAGINARY gods are impotent.
Your offers of prayers are insulting.
Just to let you know I know this family and all the prayers they are getting are not insulting, this family believes in GOD, so maybe you just insulted this family.

No one tells you what to believe in so quit insulting others..grow up.
abw

Mount Airy, NC

#13 Mar 28, 2009
H_D_Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of what you believe, a little girl has died at the hands of her mother, and her mother's boyfriend.
Did you really need to come on this thread to spew your negativity?
At least others are offering positive thoughts.
This family is hurting right now.
I hope these children get the help they need.
Hopefully the Grandmother can step in and see that they have a better life.
Just letting you know that the Grandmother has the children now, so they will be better off now,
The mother did not kill her it was her cousin and her boyfriend.

Since: Nov 08

The Mountains of WNC

#14 Mar 28, 2009
H_D_Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Regardless of what you believe, a little girl has died at the hands of her mother, and her mother's boyfriend.
Did you really need to come on this thread to spew your negativity?
At least others are offering positive thoughts.
This family is hurting right now.
I hope these children get the help they need.
Hopefully the Grandmother can step in and see that they have a better life.
Stories like this just make a person want to go out and beat the living hell out of this woman and this man!! There are just some people not fit to live and breathe the same air as the rest of us. Now the Christian in me says that's the wrong attitude, but you know what? When a child is killed at the hands of her own mother, I don't think there is any punishment that will fit that awful crime. This dumb excuse for a human being needs to be shot, hung, or electrocuted, now. No tax money needs to be wasted on her feeding and fanning while her appeals work their way through the system. God bless this sweet child, and God have mercy on that souless woman who says she is her mother. A waste of human protoplasm.

Since: Nov 08

The Mountains of WNC

#15 Mar 28, 2009
abw wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know I know this family and all the prayers they are getting are not insulting, this family believes in GOD, so maybe you just insulted this family.
No one tells you what to believe in so quit insulting others..grow up.
If you know this family, then it's incumbent on you to go to the mother and kick her azz all the way into the middle of next week! Do not take up for any sub-human who would kill her own child. If you do, you are no better than she is.

Since: Nov 08

The Mountains of WNC

#16 Mar 28, 2009
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
But it is not our 'right'. It is our obligation.
If there is one child suffering tonight, there should not be even one adult having a good time until that suffering has ended.
And there are plenty of little ones going to bed scared and hungry tonight- in a neighborhood near you.
You are correct, Local. We are obligated to protect the children, and yes, from their own parents, if that's needed. This poor excuse for human protoplasm has no business walking the earth with the rest of us. She has no right to live. And for all those who want to offer her an excuse for what she did, you're no better. Killing your own child is just about the most abhorrent act any human can commit.

Since: Nov 08

The Mountains of WNC

#17 Mar 28, 2009
abw wrote:
<quoted text>
Just letting you know that the Grandmother has the children now, so they will be better off now,
The mother did not kill her it was her cousin and her boyfriend.
Know what, girlfriend? It was incumbent on this child's mother to protect her. Fry the mother! She's nothing but trash. Blaming this chid's death on anyone but her mother, who should have protected her, is useless, and a lie! No matter who actually commited the physical act, this mother should have protected her child and she did not, therefore, she should be in prison for the rest of her life, or executed. Don't make excuses for this crappy excuse for a mother and a human being. This loser is neither.
Avenger

Dacula, GA

#18 Mar 29, 2009
abw wrote:
<quoted text>
Just letting you know that the Grandmother has the children now, so they will be better off now,
The mother did not kill her it was her cousin and her boyfriend.
What does it matter now? The child has found a much better home. May the mother rot in Hell.
dadgum

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 29, 2009
End The PR wrote:
Why MUST you xians insert YOUR beliefs/reasoning/dogma into everyone ELSE's affairs?
A REAL person is dead.
Your IMAGINARY gods are impotent.
Your offers of prayers are insulting.
Swannanoa, why do you keep changing your sign on name? You're not fooling anyone of us....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dobson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Gerry! (Aug '14) Nov '17 Dustin 2
blackyb Oct '17 blackyb 1
News Banana Republic manager fired after telling emp... Oct '17 Kato 9
News Driver in weekend wreck has 12 DWI convictions - (Mar '17) Aug '17 Bobb 2
Ray's Kingburger (Oct '08) Aug '17 emptypockets 41
John "Jay" Cook Aug '17 babymama 1
Aunt Bea's on the parkway Jul '17 Hair Nett 1

Dobson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dobson Mortgages