Dobbs Ferry's Trailguides Collects 'C...

Dobbs Ferry's Trailguides Collects 'Crutches 4 Kids'

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Dobbs Ferry story from Jan 22, 2012, titled Dobbs Ferry's Trailguides Collects 'Crutches 4 Kids'. In it, The Daily Dobbs Ferry reports that:

Trailguides, a local support network for parents and children with special needs, will be running a donation drive called Crutches 4 Kids to benefit disabled children in other countries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Dobbs Ferry.

Tom Bigali

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Collecting crutches for kids with special needs is a good project. Crutches needs to be measured specifically for the person needing it or it may cause additional complications. Most people who have undergone hip surgery are using crutches to help them go by as the bone heals. Read more bout hip replacement surgery at http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawsuit.com/hip... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dobbs Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roosevelt School Alums (Apr '10) Sun Norm Rosen 5
Pengilly (Mar '10) Sat PengillyGal 5
anyone our there graduate from rye neck hs in 1... Nov 11 Daryl 1
the disco days of the past (Mar '08) Nov 2 jesse12801 100
News 3 Children's Village staffers charged with fail... (Dec '09) Nov '16 James Johnson 5
Ramen Restaurant (Apr '16) Apr '16 Kellykwa 2
My Stairlift (Aug '15) Aug '15 fosman 1

Dobbs Ferry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dobbs Ferry Mortgages