kfc_99

Columbia, MO

#1 Jul 6, 2010
I am looking for a place to rent in Dixon Mo. Does any one know who owns the Jayden Estes? Are they good people and clean?
yes

Dixon, MO

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Yes, they are very good people. Doug & Stephanie Roam are their names.
cool

Columbia, MO

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Does he own a construction business as well, I think Nathan Campbell works for him??
RTS 99

Rincon, GA

#4 Jul 8, 2010
Yes he does concrete const. and they are very good people.
not so sure

Wentzville, MO

#5 Jul 8, 2010
jayden estates is not nice at all, that place is a dump. Good luck on living there, because if anything is broken they wont fix it or they do a piss poor job at it. I lived there awhile back ago and the place was falling apart. The upstairs bathroom was disgusting, the people that lived in it before me had a dog and let it piss under the cabinets, when i moved it i wanted everything replaced, needless to say they wouldnt replace it. Also the heater in the backroom didnt work, never fixed it. I asked them for 6 months to replace everything. Stephanie told me that we have to special order these parts because we want everything to match in every apartment. There were huge holes in the walls and you could tell where their so called maintenance man tried to fix it. They charge way too much. 420 dollars for a 2 bedroom with no washer and dryer is ridiculious and they dont have a washer and dryer in the apartments that you can use, you have to go to the laundry mat and they charge you out the ass there to use those. I would definitely think twice about moving into them really! They rent to alot of dopers, thats all that was there when i lived there, one of the main reasons i moved out.
not so sure

Barre, VT

#6 Jul 8, 2010
stephanie and doug have alot of rental places though! you should ask them about the other ones, really would suggest not living in jayden estates though
elaine

United States

#7 Jul 9, 2010
my sister lived there and it was a really nice place and doug and stephanie are good people
strumpet

Crocker, MO

#8 Dec 29, 2011
We started renting from Doug and Stephanie in October and I don't have not one complaint.We don't live in the apartments though...but they look really nice from the outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamey Becker Jun 14 tiffany_gabriel 2
Iberia Jukebox (Jul '12) Jun 4 Musikologist 14
News Osage County sheriff resigns Jun 2 Moved to the stic... 1
do not rent from midwest area properties! (Mar '10) Jun 1 rippedoff 27
jacob dougherty May '16 pst 1
Steph Vlach (Jul '11) May '16 Steph 13
Lookout Mountain Apartments May '16 AfgJockey 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixon Mortgages