First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hatetheives

Windsor, MO

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Biggest thief I have ever known. Is he ever going to permanently put in jail? Why the hell did they let his worthless a$$ out in the first place. Talk about a waste of sperm. Bet his father is real proud.
jane doe

California, MO

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Couldn't agree more. He is the biggest liar and thief I've ever met. I guess now he's all strung out in meth too. He needs to be locked up for good. For his own good and for the good of everyone else.
rocky

Windsor, MO

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Yea not only is he strung out everyone around him is too.
jane doe

California, MO

#4 Jun 5, 2012
rocky wrote:
Yea not only is he strung out everyone around him is too.
You have a point. All the people he hangs out with are strung out also. He hangs out with some BJ guy and he is strung out really bad on meth. They all need to be locked up for good.
well

Windsor, MO

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Devon is as worthless as they come. He deserves to sit behind bars.
jddcw

Spearfish, SD

#6 Jun 14, 2012
Please keep in mind, Devon does have parents that read these posts. I know both parents and I can tell you, they are sad and heartbroken that this is happening. I do hope those of you that read this and are using drugs, would take a good look at Devon and see this is where you will end up also. Learn a lesson from him.
honest

Crocker, MO

#7 Jul 14, 2012
jddcw wrote:
Please keep in mind, Devon does have parents that read these posts. I know both parents and I can tell you, they are sad and heartbroken that this is happening. I do hope those of you that read this and are using drugs, would take a good look at Devon and see this is where you will end up also. Learn a lesson from him.
It is his Mother's fault that he is the way he is! The kid was never punished when he was younger! He was always and will always be a brat. His Dad tried his hardest with him.
anonymous

Rolla, MO

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Apparently you don't know his parents like I do
Just for the record

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Oct 10, 2012
I'm sick of everyone in Dixon acting like Devon is the only person in that town that has ever done anything wrong. Keep your own doorsteps clean!
ha

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Everyone related to him is $hit too. Worthless.
Really

Oak Grove, MO

#11 Nov 6, 2012
ha wrote:
Everyone related to him is $hit too. Worthless.
Really? You must be related to him
ha

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2012
No, but I know some of his family.
Really

Oak Grove, MO

#13 Nov 7, 2012
ha wrote:
No, but I know some of his family.
Would like to know who you are talking about.
Really

Oak Grove, MO

#14 Nov 7, 2012
ha wrote:
No, but I know some of his family.
I know his family too, sure there are some that have made mistakes but every family has someone that has messed up at sometime in their lives.I haven't met a perfect person yet but for the most part they are hard working, law abiding people. I think for you to say "they are all worthless" is very small minded and just plain speaking about something you clearly know nothing about.
ha

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I know his family too, sure there are some that have made mistakes but every family has someone that has messed up at sometime in their lives.I haven't met a perfect person yet but for the most part they are hard working, law abiding people. I think for you to say "they are all worthless" is very small minded and just plain speaking about something you clearly know nothing about.
If you know Devon, believe me when I say he is worthless. If you don't believe me then clearly you don't know what your talking about. He is worthless as well as half of his family. He has like a million step siblings I'm sure they will follow right in his footsteps. There is a such thing as a bad egg, but also bad parenting and I haven't heard any good of any of them.
Really

Oak Grove, MO

#16 Nov 7, 2012
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know Devon, believe me when I say he is worthless. If you don't believe me then clearly you don't know what your talking about. He is worthless as well as half of his family. He has like a million step siblings I'm sure they will follow right in his footsteps. There is a such thing as a bad egg, but also bad parenting and I haven't heard any good of any of them.
You did not understand what I said, I said yes every family has people in it that make mistakes but saying his whole family is worthless is not a fair statement, you clearly do not know his whole extended family because if you did you would clearly see that your statement is unfair and untrue. Not everyone is blessed with perfect family members as you seem to have been.
Who cares

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2012
This thief is headed to prison for 5 yrs. Lets see how he does when someone steals his stuff in the joint. Id say he'll be giving up that booty and paying for protection by giving oral six within 2 weeks. None ever wants to think it happens to their loved ones but it does. Prison justice and payment.
cory his brother

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Eat crap low lifes I hope she stole your sH*t
Who cares

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2012
cory his brother wrote:
Eat crap low lifes I hope she stole your sH*t
Your brother is now queer as hell. He'll never admit it but that's what happens in prison.
cory his brother

Crocker, MO

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brother is now queer as hell. He'll never admit it but that's what happens in prison.
what's your name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parhams (Sep '13) Mon lol 3
Luther Riddle (Nov '12) Oct 26 curious1 9
pursley trucking Oct 25 Brigette 2
Halloween /Offenders Oct 25 Camerons mom 1
President Vladimir Putin is seen as Russia's hi... Sep '14 PUTIN a NAZI PIG 1
Daniel Kirby, anyone know where he moved to? Sep '14 Anon 1
wats up with this school board (Aug '11) Aug '14 mcelroy 157

Freeze Warning for Pulaski County was issued at October 30 at 2:42AM CDT

Dixon Dating
Find my Match

Dixon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dixon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]