murder in dixon
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ilovehim

United States

#1 May 23, 2009
they didnt mean it it was a mistake they didnt mean to kill him they are so sorry
a victims mother

Chicago, IL

#2 May 26, 2009
I feel extremely sorry for you and your family. The only thing you should be feeling is thank God I wasn't with him that night.

Robert Anthony Fortner is eveil...you can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice.

Little girl, you need to get over this idiot and move on with the chance you've been given.
ilovehim

United States

#3 May 26, 2009
i will nver get over him i will love him till the day i die he has made bad choices in his life but he is not evil get real he is human he didnt mena to hurt him. say what you will he is a great man and i love him till death do us part baby i love you anthony and if i had been there that nioght he would of never done this im sure of it so.....
justme

Oak Grove, MO

#5 May 29, 2009
They stomped and kicked someone to death. I think they had plenty of time to re-think that while it was going on.
SUPERMAN

Pikeville, KY

#6 May 31, 2009
justme wrote:
They stomped and kicked someone to death. I think they had plenty of time to re-think that while it was going on.
this is a very sad story topix and im sorry for the person that died and the the family of them as well.GOD BLESS THE FAMILY ! AMEN
kayla

Dixon, MO

#7 Jun 6, 2009
OMG dude ashley and anthony are getting what they deserved. They both should be in prison for what they did to him. I dont care if your in love with the man or not and it was no mistake, they meant to do what they did. They stole his stuff and let him lie there for 2 days suffering and they went back twice to try and cover everything up and yet they still didnt try to help him. what kind of people do that?? if you say u love him you might as well should have been there and gone to jail with the both of them..they are bad people and if your not smart enough to see that then your blind...
ilovehim

Dixon, MO

#8 Jun 7, 2009
you stupid people dont know shit. they did not go back and try to cover shit up and as far as sealin shit no they didnt some beer is what they took get real!!!!!it was a mistake they ment to teach him not to touch girls anymore they didnt mena to kill him i can promise you that!!! well i can promise that anthony didnt mean to now thT sick little bitch who knows what she ment or what!!!! i know thta when i was with anthony he was so sweet and kind and gentle but when he got with her she like brain washed him!!!! so untill you people know what your talkin about stop runnin your mouth!!!! no one puttin anything on her knows what they are talkin about so stop runnin your mouth!!!!! dave was one of my bestfreinds did i think he deserved to die hell no i miss him everyday but he did need to be taught a lesson on not touhin girls anymore!!! i love you dave!!!!
just me

Oak Grove, MO

#9 Jun 7, 2009
what the hell was she doing hanging with people that age, and what the hell was anthony doing hanging will a girl her age. it's all sick, and so are you.
Ur busted

Englewood, CO

#11 Jun 27, 2009
dhelhqfdeihfihiu4
a victims mother

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 20, 2009
Well, "I lovehim" it looks like the verdict is almost in. And according to Ashley's own words they did beat him and kick him until he was dead.

I hope you are smart enough now to let it go! Robert Anthony Fortner is not worth any of the tears you have ever cried because of him. He is a child pedophile and now a murderer. No one deserves that to love. And someone like him does not deserve for anyone to love him. He is a sick sick demented man.
ilove him

Saint Robert, MO

#14 Jul 20, 2009
well all i kno is time will tell right that will never change how i feel about him tho i love him and will always i love you babidoll get lifes n say outts mines
look

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2009
way

United States

#16 Aug 9, 2009
who killed who?
an AMERICAN

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2009
ilove him wrote:
well all i kno is time will tell right that will never change how i feel about him tho i love him and will always i love you babidoll get lifes n say outts mines
OH..MY..GOD!!! love is so blind. what is it with stupid young girls falling for losers.
Beergirl

AOL

#18 Dec 27, 2009
wow I am so messed up over this. I knew Anthony and it is very hard for me to believe that he really meant for something like that to happen. Very very hard. To ilovehim, I am sorry for your pain and I will pray for him everyday. I also agree with you that he is not this man that these people are saying he is. hang in there.
Looking for ilove him

Wentzville, MO

#19 Feb 10, 2010
ilove him, I am representing Anthony and need to speak to you. Please email me at [email protected] You don't need to tell me where you are- I just need to get in contact with you. Thank you.
a wake up call

Ventura, CA

#20 Feb 23, 2010
I personally think that i love him should move on with her life. Other people love her. And this is a warning to open your eyes and smell the roses. Someone WILL be punished for it. Look at the situation if there is more than u tell ur fam. maybe you should get a hold of the one that tried to help get u out . WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!
i love him

Crocker, MO

#21 Mar 4, 2010
omg like 4real people r still talkin crap???? well all i gotta say is guess what i still love him mothers ha ha ha i will be mrs.fortner and to all mind your biss...
i love him

Crocker, MO

#22 Mar 4, 2010
who is this beergirl???/
terrible

United States

#23 Jul 12, 2010
this is all very terrible im sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles berry and phil cooke Aug 18 Suckitup 1
bambi thompson Aug 11 thisisBAMBI 13
do not rent from midwest area properties! (Mar '10) Jul 27 Disappointed Tenant 23
Steph Vlach (Jul '11) Jul '15 pcsd 8
best place to get my hair done? Jul '15 jpaul 2
heroin problem Jul '15 truthBknown 1
Vicky/Victoria Paul/Connour Jul '15 Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixon Mortgages