Pretty lil girl(: what y'all think,?
local

Paducah, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2012
i dont know her, who is she
i know

Paducah, KY

#3 Jul 6, 2012
yeah shes really hott her old dude is lucky!! shes from princeton right??
ashley

White House, TN

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Yep she's my sister
ashley

White House, TN

#5 Jul 8, 2012
How in the world did she make Dixon topix?
$&

Union Star, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2012
ashley wrote:
How in the world did she make Dixon topix?

For real! I this is all bullshit! Topix is a place where old people run there mouth because they have nothing better to do!
ashley

White House, TN

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Haha... I was just being curious to see if I knew anybody that the forums were about cuz I use to live in webco, and ran across this one... I have no idea who'd be wondering about my little sister from around here.... O well. Atleast nothing bad was said!
ashley

White House, TN

#8 Jul 9, 2012
I meant lived in madisonville.... I lived in clay too tho!
In all honesty

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Shes a ho and she doesn't take care of her kid
Too busy partying, getting tattoos and dating all these guys to worry about her baby girl
Sad sad sad excuse for a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 2, 2012
In all honesty wrote:
Shes a ho and she doesn't take care of her kid
Too busy partying, getting tattoos and dating all these guys to worry about her baby girl
Sad sad sad excuse for a mom
She is not a "ho." She has no baby. I don't know about tattoos but probably not. She is a beautiful girl and everyday I find myself falling more and more in love with her...but a guy like me will never have a change with a smart, sexy, funny girl like her.
In all honesty

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 2, 2012
If she is the one from Princeton
She DOES have a baby
With Tyler hinchee
She blows all of her money on herself and tattoos- she's covered in them. She just got a new one a couple days ago that's hideous- on her arm.
and she IS a ho
Maybe you don't know enough about her lol!
But I've known her for years
Sorry. But you're wrong
ashley

White House, TN

#12 Aug 4, 2012
In all honesty wrote:
If she is the one from Princeton
She DOES have a baby
With Tyler hinchee
She blows all of her money on herself and tattoos- she's covered in them. She just got a new one a couple days ago that's hideous- on her arm.
and she IS a ho
Maybe you don't know enough about her lol!
But I've known her for years
Sorry. But you're wrong
hey dip shit, her boyfriend she's been with for several months, bought her that tatoo for her birthday. And your face is probly hideous and you're just a jealous little b**** and if you "know" her so well you would know she is a good mom. She has her daughter every single day except for saturdays cuz Tyler gets her. So kick rocks c*nt. She's happy and beautiful and don't have time to worry about ppl like you that hide behind a fake name, so you can run your mouth about shit you don't even know.
In all honesty

Madisonville, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2012
And how many of those days that she gets shylee is she out partying and with her Friends instead of that baby?
More than what she should be- if she was a good mother!
I'm not saying that you have to be a freaking hermit in your home when you're a mom... But you DO have to make time for Your children and put them above all other priorities... Which, is obviously her little boyfriend and her friends. You can clearly see where her mind is just by the pictures she's posts on Facebook. Many people who have kids the WHOLE week shouldn't have them AT ALL so that does not qualify her as being a good mom. Being a classy young lady and being devoted to her child does- and she is neither of those. And I do not care who bought her that tattoo- doesn't make it not ugly! AND she has plenty more than that... She needs to get her ducks in a row...
ashley

White House, TN

#14 Aug 5, 2012
They are in a row I assure you. When are most parties?? On the weekends! When she doesn't have shylee! And so what she has tatoos who's concern is it... Not yours! That little girl has absolutley everything she could need and then some. And her boyfriend treats her just like he would if she was his. She goes every where with them. She hasn't even "parties" in a long time. Are you there on a day to day basis to monitor what kind of mother she is? Doidnt think so.... So how bout you keep your nose and comments where they belong, which is not on this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon carr (Mar '12) 1 hr Looser 33
Angela Parker 6 hr Loser 3
kramer kids 7 hr Leo 6
Whitney Elam 8 hr guess 3
Bigfoot Spotted 15 hr Jack Links 2
Xena Boyd And Brandon Conrad 19 hr Diego 3
Deontay cook and Erica cutler 19 hr Tiffanie 3

Dixon Jobs

Personal Finance

Dixon Mortgages