#1 Sep 10, 2012
Low life, drug addict!
Hah

Utica, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Get a life.
haha
#3 Sep 16, 2012
Your dumb haha hopefully this jail time will do his a$$ some good!
Hah

Utica, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
If he doesn't get away from skank face terilynn it won't do him any good.. He's got a kid and one on the way he needs to start thinking about.. Both parents are no good..
haha
#5 Sep 22, 2012
Sam is just fine so stfu! ill punch u right in the mouth! haha
Hah

Utica, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Yeah yeah I doubt that. Like I said BOTH parents are NO good!
Hah

Utica, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Yeah yeah I doubt it. Like I said BOTH parents are NO good!
haha
#8 Sep 22, 2012
Yeah yeah keep on thats why ur runnin ur mouth and to scared to put ur real name haha u aint no better then sam or andrew so go eat a d!ck b*tch!
Haley

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Your name isn't on here either .....
haha
#10 Sep 23, 2012
Bc im not the one runnin my mouth about em so i aint gotta put my real name duh dumba$$! if ur gonna talk sh*t you shouldnt hide behind a fake name...
Haley

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2012
You sound like straight up white trash.! Have fun being 16 & pregnant with no high school diploma! Make your momma proud, girl!
haha
#12 Sep 23, 2012
Okay u put haley but no last name of course! haha ur funny ive got a high school diploma and im 21 yrs old with a child so f*ckin what my life is none of ur business!
Haley

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2012
If it is none of my business then why are you putting it all out there? At least I have my name on here;) got more balls than you do, obviously. As for a last name, there's very few Haley's here in Webster county. I'm sure it wouldn't take a smart educated woman, such as yourself, very long to pick one.
haha
#14 Sep 24, 2012
Like i said b4 im not the one tlkin shit i dont have to put my name! and there are plenty of haleys in webster county you idiot...but none that know sh*t about sam & andy so stfu i know more about them then most ppl do! sam is doin great so back the f*ck off!
Haley

Evansville, IN

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Have I said ANYTHING about Sam.... Or Andrew? Get off that dope and read what your getting defensive over.
haha
#16 Sep 24, 2012
i dont do dope dumba$$! i love it how u assume u know sh*t about me when u really dont know a darn thing! haha
Hah

Utica, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Haha=Rebecca page. Who really shouldn't be talking considering the fact that she keeps running back to that no good Ryan Tompkins. He cheats on your dumb *ss literally everyday. But back to the point, Andrew keeps getting Sam pregnant but doesn't not take care of what he makes, and Sam keeps spreading her legs and she also does NOT take care of these children she keeps making. She sits around and does absolutely nothing and expects people to support her *ss!! Grow up, get a life and get a job! Also take care of your f*cking kIds! I'm tired of my taxes paying for slobs like you!! Living of foodstamps and welfare!
amen

White Plains, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2012
Hah wrote:
Haha=Rebecca page. Who really shouldn't be talking considering the fact that she keeps running back to that no good Ryan Tompkins. He cheats on your dumb *ss literally everyday. But back to the point, Andrew keeps getting Sam pregnant but doesn't not take care of what he makes, and Sam keeps spreading her legs and she also does NOT take care of these children she keeps making. She sits around and does absolutely nothing and expects people to support her *ss!! Grow up, get a life and get a job! Also take care of your f*cking kIds! I'm tired of my taxes paying for slobs like you!! Living of foodstamps and welfare!
Amen to that!!
Haley

United States

#19 Sep 25, 2012
Eww Rebecca page.... I was right with my judgements.
becca
#20 Sep 26, 2012
Okay then if yall wanna bring my name into this thats fine but quit being a Scared B*tch and tell me who u really are! You have no right to judge me & whoevr im with im sure ur man cheats on u all the time and ryan dont cheat on me he does what he wants when were not togther! and as for u haley whoever the f*ck u are all ur judgements are wrong get ur facts straight i was not 16 & pregnant i do have my high school diploma and i tke d*mn good care of my son and im far from a dope head yall apparently dont kno sh*t.. nxt time u wanna run ur mouth put ur real name!
#tiredoftheseb*tches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Ladd 9 hr ucc 9
Best friends in court 10 hr Lollipop 1
star francassi? (Aug '14) 12 hr Um no 4
Free Head 12 hr Big one 262
mindy davis (Dec '13) 22 hr smiles 30
Is Courthouse Hiring? Tue PodCaster 2
So The Thread Was Deleted Mon Sarah 5

Dixon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance