Dunmor, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
What a ho she is
$&

Birdseye, IN

#2 Jul 31, 2012
smiley wrote:
What a ho she is
first off you spelt it wrong and she is not a "hoe"!
smiley

Dunmor, KY

#3 Jul 31, 2012
I do so believe she is. Think of how many guys she's dated and all the guys that she's dated are desperate and would be with anybody
kay.

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2012
So because she dates guys she's a hoe? Pretty sure when your young your supposed to date & have fun. Sleeping with them is a different story. & she doesn't do that. So quit being jealous & leave her alone OR say it to her face.
des

Marion, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2012
for one, she ain't no kinna hoe. for two, why don't you put your name instead of being a lil bitch' & hiding behind a screen name. for three, why can't you say this shit to her face!
Grow up seriously!
Hayley, don't worry ab them forrreal your beautiful unless they know what all you've done in your past they can mind there own. I have the right to put my opinion in becuz I'm your sister & know absolutely E V E R Y T H I N G about.you. love you!
ya know

Madisonville, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Yeah that right Brittany brad out bout time he sees his son and he got a great job jaiil was the best thing that ever happen to him and on another note you two both work in Sebree so u will proably run into each other being he works eighty hours a week
Stfu

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
ya know wrote:
Yeah that right Brittany brad out bout time he sees his son and he got a great job jaiil was the best thing that ever happen to him and on another note you two both work in Sebree so u will proably run into each other being he works eighty hours a week
What DaFuq u say Willis ?
ya know

Madisonville, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Ya heard what I said boy done four years and I'm not scared bruh believe that dwag
ya know

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2012
On another note I served u papers wonder if ur showing up for Carson DNA testing I will be waiting lol
Arnold

Dunmor, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2012
ya know wrote:
What in the world does this have to do with Hayley??
STFU

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text> What in the world does this have to do with Hayley??
that was kinda my original ? Smdh!
true!!

Central City, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Haley Hayes is a great girl she's really funny and always has funny stories to tell she's far from a hoe!!
Mimi

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2012
smiley wrote:
What a ho she is
Agreed! Just like her sister.
wowlol

Madisonville, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Just like het sister?
Hey

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2016
[QUOTE who="true!!"]Haley Hayes is a great girl she's really funny and always has funny stories to tell she's far from a hoe!![/QUOTE]
Have her number? I lost it
Justsayn

Sacramento, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2016
That child is a great person maybe ur thehoe u got three fingers pointing back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Evil am I 636
trelleborg 3 hr woww 9
free firewood (May '16) 3 hr wally 39
josh jackson 5 hr master 3
Little trash is out of jail Sun insanity becomes me 8
Mallory Ervin sucks! (Feb '13) Sun Texan 67
Rick Pitino Jan 9 insanity becomes me 1

Dixon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixon Mortgages