Dixon Commission Begins Search for Mi...

Dixon Commission Begins Search for Missing Equipment

There are 13 comments on the Journal Enterprise story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Dixon Commission Begins Search for Missing Equipment. In it, Journal Enterprise reports that:

The commissioners okayed a tax ordinance setting the city's property rates, discussed Halloween hours, and heard a letter written by businessman Tim Smith in response to opposition regarding his plans to install several mobile homes inside the city limits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Enterprise.

meow

Morganfield, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2011
Anyone should have the right to put a trailor on land that belongs to him. Neighbors that don't approve can put up a fence and get over it. snobs...lousy things are a dime a dozen.
lmbo

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Tim Smith is so full of it. After all the little business ventures of his that have tanked... he should be embarassed to show his face in Webster County. Now that the little metal business is going okay, he thinks he's a Cole and is trying to buy everything... wonder how long it will take for all the new business ventures to tank as well?? How many houses has he had built but never got to live in? Hmmmmm..... I think Tim Smith should get over himself. "Businessman" my butt... try "Person who declares bankrupt every few years and causes others to have to pay higher loan interest rates to make up the money the banks lost on him" lmbo
meow

Morganfield, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2011
so he wants to rent some trailors out...that's all fine and dandy as long as the renters act right. one demand should be if they have an outside dog, it should adequate shelter, food, water and a long chain so the dog can move around, instead of a short chain. didn't tim move to the villines house in dixon? miss td used to live there.
daisylou

Benton, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2011
meow wrote:
so he wants to rent some trailors out...that's all fine and dandy as long as the renters act right. one demand should be if they have an outside dog, it should adequate shelter, food, water and a long chain so the dog can move around, instead of a short chain. didn't tim move to the villines house in dixon? miss td used to live there.
No he owns it, but lives somewhere else
meow

Morganfield, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2011
well, i saw a dog on a short leash behind that house, inadequate shelter fer sure. are there no animal laws in dixon? sad...this wouldn't cut it in my town.
woof woof

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2011
i agree with lmbo - tim smith is a joke
Jealous

Providence, KY

#13 Nov 3, 2011
woof woof wrote:
i agree with lmbo - tim smith is a joke
. Tim and his wife have taken a lot of homes and turned them in to really nice rental homes. That brings in revenue into you're little piss poor town and they have one of the nicest homes in Webster county , no one in Dixon has a home as nice as there's plus he creates a lot of jobs with his business. He is one of the nicest and most giving man I know!!!!!
well

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2011
Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>. Tim and his wife have taken a lot of homes and turned them in to really nice rental homes. That brings in revenue into you're little piss poor town and they have one of the nicest homes in Webster county , no one in Dixon has a home as nice as there's plus he creates a lot of jobs with his business. He is one of the nicest and most giving man I know!!!!!
good for tim smith for having a nice home. but as all of webster county knows, tim smith has never had a problem GETTING a home, he just has problems KEEPING them!!!!!!!!!!
lady

Morganfield, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2011
i'm happy for anyone being successful. people are so envious, do they not realize that with more determination, they could be in better shape as well?
Kentucky Woman

White Plains, KY

#17 Nov 21, 2011
meow wrote:
well, i saw a dog on a short leash behind that house, inadequate shelter fer sure. are there no animal laws in dixon? sad...this wouldn't cut it in my town.
I drove down to see and you are right. P town is just as bad. You should report it.
Tiger Cub

Dunmor, KY

#18 Nov 21, 2011
You people are so jealous of what Tim has that you can't stand it, why don't you try doing something for your town instead of putting down someone that has, I think he should run for mayor in your stinking little town!!!
jean

White Plains, KY

#20 Dec 15, 2011
Jealous wrote:
<quoted text>. Tim and his wife have taken a lot of homes and turned them in to really nice rental homes. That brings in revenue into you're little piss poor town and they have one of the nicest homes in Webster county , no one in Dixon has a home as nice as there's plus he creates a lot of jobs with his business. He is one of the nicest and most giving man I know!!!!!
.......... hey dont call Dixon a piss poor town, it is not Dixon's fault that it has a bad name ..... it is the people's actions and comments and public display of peoples laundry that is calling all this Hoo Hah, Dixon is a quiet small town with a lot of good people that care about Dixon
stephany

United States

#21 Jan 13, 2012
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelby Harvey 5 hr thebitchuhate 4
skylar long 5 hr thebitchuhate 3
Somethings only God can forgive... 7 hr Truth 24
gym opening 11 hr wally 9
What happened to Jana's guy 13 hr Joe 7
Tractor supplies 13 hr Guest 2
wtf 16 hr hypocracy 10

Dixon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance