Biggest snobs in webco
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brittany

Nortonville, KY

#43 Aug 14, 2012
Forums like this are retarded! Why stir up drama? None of us listed are snobs and I'm friends with these girls so stop posting about me and my friends especially under a fake name. If you have a problem with any of us then talk to us about it instead of posting it on the Internet!! Thank you!!
duke boy

Cadiz, KY

#44 Aug 23, 2012
All these girls on here are preps with there attitude thinking they are better then everyone
hayes

Central City, KY

#45 Nov 24, 2012
Taylor real talk wrote:
Lenzie belt, Kendall benson, Brittany Harding, Allison Pruitt, Sydney mason, and a few others
Don't hate because you can't be as beautiful as them!
Cali

Hopkinsville, KY

#46 Nov 25, 2012
Lenzi is pregnant by a low life that doesn't take care of his first kid, what makes her think he'll take care of her baby, all he's interested in is sleeping with her nasty a$$ whenever he wants !!!! She is such a loser!!!
Haley

Hopkinsville, KY

#47 Nov 25, 2012
Lenzie is a tramp!! She thinks she looks mature all knocked up and no place to go with that loser boyfriend! Everyone knows you won't be taking care of your kid and what about his family, do they even want you around? NOT!!
mistic

Madisonville, KY

#48 Nov 27, 2012
I couldn't agree more
Kirsten

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Jan 8, 2013
You all act like you've stepped through any of the Hell Lenzie has been through. Once you try out her life, tell me how it goes then.
Kendalls Aunt

United States

#50 Jan 16, 2013
Way to hold up for yourself chic! Don't waste your time on these fakes. The only time anyone wants to try to bring someone down is when they are above them. You kids grow up and get a life. Nobody cares what you think!
Ci Ci

Madisonville, KY

#51 Feb 28, 2017
Kendall is a bitch lmao... does anybody still get on here? I don't care Kendall is a bitch lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara @ pony 2 hr Looker 6
Harley R 2 hr Wondering blake 31
Shooting in dixon 5 hr blue lives matter 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Master of PuPPetz 764
firewood 7 hr catfish man 26
Higgins Learning Center (Sep '15) Wed Central city redh... 16
Drones Tue Why 1

Dixon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixon Mortgages