Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81675 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71170 Sep 28, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
My grandmother had a domesticated wild turkey, it was one mean sob.
It wouldn't let you hump it, Humpaburn?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71171 Sep 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
As a child, I threw some rocks at my Uncles' turkey thinking it would keep it away from my grandfather who could barely walk with the assistance of a cane.
The turkey got me down and beat me with his wings and grandpappy had to use the cane to get the turkey off of me. LOL
You must have liked it Scruffy. Your roosters still do you that way on a daily basis. You really should leave their wives alone.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71172 Sep 28, 2012
Cinnamon Girl wrote:
AW, I believe you're correct about Ben Franklin wanting the turkey for America's symbol. When I was a kid we hardly ever saw wild turkeys, now I see them all the time in fields and LOTS of them. Sorry AW, but I had to laugh about the turkey attack, I remember my great-grandmother would make me go out to gather the hen's eggs, and some of the hens would look at me and kinda growl, I was terrified to stick my hand under them!
Roaming, we call Wild Turkey liquor "the Kickin' Chicken", haha.
I've never eaten wild turkey, is it better than the good ol Butterball? All my turkeys have a pop-out button to tell me they're done. Also love the deep-fried turkeys. We've done the smoked turkeys too, also very good.
Everybody have a nice Friday, kinda rainy here, but temps are nice.
Are you a boozer like the rest of these Squatter Drolls?
ttrex

Greenbrier, AR

#71173 Sep 28, 2012
what is killing all the birds
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71174 Sep 28, 2012
Sorry Una, but smart-mouthed wisecracking (while sometimes funny) is not indicative of intelligence. Otherwise, the character portrayed by Roseanne Barr would be most intelligent instead of so repulsive.

You continue to make assumptions and taunt people in an effort to be funny, But your humor and taunting of other posters is generally not very funny and rather repulsive.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71175 Sep 28, 2012
ttrex wrote:
what is killing all the birds
The Squatter Drolls bored them to death.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71176 Sep 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Sorry Una, but smart-mouthed wisecracking (while sometimes funny) is not indicative of intelligence. Otherwise, the character portrayed by Roseanne Barr would be most intelligent instead of so repulsive.
You continue to make assumptions and taunt people in an effort to be funny, But your humor and taunting of other posters is generally not very funny and rather repulsive.
Never watched that slob show Scruff. Taunting, me??? Scruff I know it deeply hurt that you and Afakebeliever got your posts deleted night before last, it happens to the best of us. I know AfakeBeliever is still in denial, the poor dear. I am just trying to help you improve yourself. You just need to loosen up a bit, Scruff. The next time you are helping at the Senior Citizens Center you talked about, just raise that leg and fart, they will love you for it. Playing cool games like pin the tail on AfakeBeliever would be fun.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71177 Sep 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Never watched that slob show Scruff. Taunting, me??? Scruff I know it deeply hurt that you and Afakebeliever got your posts deleted night before last, it happens to the best of us. I know AfakeBeliever is still in denial, the poor dear. I am just trying to help you improve yourself. You just need to loosen up a bit, Scruff. The next time you are helping at the Senior Citizens Center you talked about, just raise that leg and fart, they will love you for it. Playing cool games like pin the tail on AfakeBeliever would be fun.
There you go again. It never bothered me at all that they deleted my posts just like they did you and your cohorts. I could not care any less. Once a post is up, it is history.

But you either have other Ids or have 4 or 5 wananbes that track you around like little lost puppy dogs wanting to emulate your taunting and wisecracking tactics. No matter what anyone posts, you try to poke fun of it and you and/or your cohorts want to put up those stupid judge icons on nearly anything some few of us post. It really is stupid.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71178 Sep 28, 2012
and I never watched that slob show either other than to see it when channel surfing and click it off as quick as possible. People that poke fun of others is not anything I want to see, much like Cher and Dom Deluise. I turn those off too just as quickly as possible.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71179 Sep 28, 2012
Actually if I had the ability and after my post has been up an hour or so, I would go back and delete my own posts and save them the trouble.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#71180 Sep 28, 2012
Hi Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, and all the decent posters. Hope you are enjoying the rain and cooler temps. I am. Housework all done, lazy afternoon in store for me. Love having 4 days off in a row. I see that the sweeping mod was off last night, as the trash is still there. Started their weekend troll fest a day earlier I guess. lol

So today is National Drink Beer Day and tomorrow is National Coffee Day. haha Guess you two can celebrate and have a beer today. I hate beer, never could drink it even at 21, like a glass of wine or a sweet tropical drink but rarely drink that either despite what some troll thinks. Hard for the troll to comprehend that there are people who enjoy a drink without being drunk, must be their problem. Now, everyday is coffee day for me. lol

Wonder if they will finally find Jimmy today while they are digging for him. Did you see that on the news?

FBI to look for Jimmy Hoffa's body at Detroit-area home

An unidentified man who is dying from cancer told Roseville police that he saw men moving a black bag at the garage of the house just hours after Hoffa went missing. Acting on the tip, authorities ran radar tests last week that picked up an image of something buried beneath a cement slab in the backyard.

I hope you regulars and decent posters have a Fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend. I will. You sad, boring, useless trolls go play in the rain, maybe it will cleanse you through and through. You could certainly use it, your stench reeks through the screen. I had ONE post removed responding to your filth while ALL of yours were removed. Guess the good sweeping mod was off last night or they would all be gone again. You are pathetic lowlifes.

"CLICK"
sirderpalot

Florence, KY

#71181 Sep 28, 2012
thanks for the beer day heads up!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71183 Sep 28, 2012
Hi Ancient Scruffy Wolf Nuts, Humpaburn, and all the indecent cussing wind bags like me. Hope you are enjoying the cesspool and cooler temps. I am. Housework all done, lazy afternoon in store for me. Love having 4 days off in a row, standing on that street corner every night is killing me, can't even pay men for it. I see that the sweeping cod was off last night, as my trash is still there. Started their weekend Droll fest a day earlier I guess. Humpaaburn you can come up with the most awful silly tales. lol

So today is National Drink Beer Day and tomorrow is National Coffee Day. haha Guess you two can celebrate and have a beer today. I guzzle beer beer, never could drink under 21 gallon at a time, like a barrel of wine or a sweet tropical drink but rarely drink that under all I can hold despite what some troll thinks. I can hold about 3/4 th of a gallon in mu big mouth. Hard for the troll to comprehend that there are people who enjoy being drunk on their hind end, must be their problem. Now, everyday is booze and coffee day for me. lol

Wonder if they will finally find Jimmy's cod today while they are digging for it. Did you see that on the news?

FBI to look for Jimmy Hoffa's cod at Detroit-area home

An unidentified man who is dying from cancer told Roseville police that he saw men moving a black bag at the garage of the house just hours after Hoffa's cod went missing. Acting on the tip, authorities ran scrotum tests last week that picked up an image of something buried beneath a cement slab in the backyard.

I hope you regulars and squatter posters have a Horrible Friday and weekend. I will. You sad, boring, useless Drolls go play in the cesspool with me, maybe it will make you smell like me and stinky Humpaburn. You could certainly use it, your stench reeks through the screen. I had ONE post removed responding with my filth while ALL of yours were removed. Guess the good sweeping cod was off last night or they would all be gone again. We are pathetic lowlifes. Guess I told us off. AfakeBeliever

"LICK"
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#71184 Sep 28, 2012
Go lick yourself, numnuts. You are one sick troll.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71185 Sep 28, 2012
No Scruffy Wolf Nuts, I do NOT change names or post under any name than this one and Little Lord Fartleroy and tell everyone it's the Farter.

The very last thing I would want to do is act like dumb Sybil and the Illiana Yankee name changers.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71186 Sep 28, 2012
all is empty now. light seeps throughH gaping sockets where my eyes once were. i cry to the wind. it moans in return. weeds choke the highways, but it does not run, they merely stretch to the infinite. what vast vague shapes lurk beyond. beyond. beyond
the horizon. vast shapes i dare not let
theE light leak through. i dare not. it is there. i feel its
PRESSURE
the dead fields slouch away endlessly. not much is here. strewn about
are RELICSRELICSRELICSRELICS of the past and future. i am a strangerL in a strange land.
IT WILL NOT END FOR IT DID NOT START
such a fools we were. we though we could see. now we can. now we can. now we can. now we can.
i can hear the weight of silenceP on my eardrumsBEHIND andME i shiverSOMETHINGSTIRSHERE, but i have no body now, only consciousness in the vast tides of space and time, lost
lost
lost
lost
lostBLINDBUTITCANSEE
lost, because
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71187 Sep 28, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hi Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, and all the decent posters. Hope you are enjoying the rain and cooler temps. I am. Housework all done, lazy afternoon in store for me. Love having 4 days off in a row. I see that the sweeping mod was off last night, as the trash is still there. Started their weekend troll fest a day earlier I guess. lol
So today is National Drink Beer Day and tomorrow is National Coffee Day. haha Guess you two can celebrate and have a beer today. I hate beer, never could drink it even at 21, like a glass of wine or a sweet tropical drink but rarely drink that either despite what some troll thinks. Hard for the troll to comprehend that there are people who enjoy a drink without being drunk, must be their problem. Now, everyday is coffee day for me. lol
Wonder if they will finally find Jimmy today while they are digging for him. Did you see that on the news?
FBI to look for Jimmy Hoffa's body at Detroit-area home
An unidentified man who is dying from cancer told Roseville police that he saw men moving a black bag at the garage of the house just hours after Hoffa went missing. Acting on the tip, authorities ran radar tests last week that picked up an image of something buried beneath a cement slab in the backyard.
I hope you regulars and decent posters have a Fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend. I will. You sad, boring, useless trolls go play in the rain, maybe it will cleanse you through and through. You could certainly use it, your stench reeks through the screen. I had ONE post removed responding to your filth while ALL of yours were removed. Guess the good sweeping mod was off last night or they would all be gone again. You are pathetic lowlifes.
"CLICK"
Around 1975 a union rep,told me that Hoffa had been killed and put into a garbage truck and there was nothing left of him to find. If this man was still alive I would call him and ask if he meant that or if it just speculation on his part.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71188 Sep 28, 2012
Windom Earle wrote:
all is empty now. light seeps throughH gaping sockets where my eyes once were. i cry to the wind. it moans in return. weeds choke the highways, but it does not run, they merely stretch to the infinite. what vast vague shapes lurk beyond. beyond. beyond
the horizon. vast shapes i dare not let
theE light leak through. i dare not. it is there. i feel its
PRESSURE
the dead fields slouch away endlessly. not much is here. strewn about
are RELICSRELICSRELICSRELICS of the past and future. i am a strangerL in a strange land.
IT WILL NOT END FOR IT DID NOT START
such a fools we were. we though we could see. now we can. now we can. now we can. now we can.
i can hear the weight of silenceP on my eardrumsBEHIND andME i shiverSOMETHINGSTIRSHERE, but i have no body now, only consciousness in the vast tides of space and time, lost
lost
lost
lost
lostBLINDBUTITCANSEE
lost, because
WAKE UP!!WAKE UP!! You are having a bad one.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#71189 Sep 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. I believe it was Ben Franklin that wanted the turkey to be the American symbol instead of the eagle.
Being the obedient husband , I volunteered to help with a T-givin' dinner - While I was poundin' stuffin' up a turkeys butt , the stupid bird jumped up , called me a pervert , and burnt a trail outa the back door -(didn't know you was supposed to kill them first)-

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#71190 Sep 28, 2012
The only good bird...is a dead bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live on Purpose is a Scam 19 min Getreal 13
Live on purpose is a scam. 2 hr Jason 2
Nikki knight 7 hr wow 10
ian bone 9 hr Crystal 3
jd mooney 10 hr Curious 3
snitches who writes statements? 10 hr Melissa 4
free firewood 10 hr wally 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixon Mortgages