Next Last
Dixon

Paducah, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Is this place on fire?
haha

Cleburne, TX

#3 Jun 20, 2012
well i heard he was fixing to file bankrupt again! what is this, the 5th or 6th time?
what a shock

Clarksville, IN

#4 Jun 20, 2012
KSP just busted in there the other day and have them under investigation!!!!!
Blonde

Dunmor, KY

#6 Jun 20, 2012
You people are nuts, wanting bad things to happen to Tim . He is a great guy with a big heart and I know personally that he helps a lot of people and gives a lot of donations to a lot of organizations and schools and a lot of people that are a lot less unfortunate than he is! So lay off because you are showing your stupidity!!!!
what a shock

Clarksville, IN

#9 Jun 20, 2012
All he works is Disabled people and Felons Ok that really gives back to the community WOW is his back up people like Craig Brown going to get anymore Money he is a CROOK
Woah

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2012
You all are just mad cause he's actually successful!! Leave him alone. I rent from him & love it! They aren't overbearing, they help whenever we need it and are quite fair to us! Wouldn't rent from anyone else! Move on with your lives. Topix sure as hell isn't going to help u:)
what a shock

Clarksville, IN

#11 Jun 20, 2012
What u live in one of his run down trailers way to go !!!!! No we work for our money HONESTLY
tasloc

Orange, VA

#12 Jun 21, 2012
what a shock wrote:
All he works is Disabled people and Felons Ok that really gives back to the community WOW is his back up people like Craig Brown going to get anymore Money he is a CROOK
what's wrong with employing disabled people? They need jobs to. Its not their fault they were born with a disability
Kelly

Henderson, KY

#14 Jun 21, 2012
what a shock wrote:
WOW....While those "felons" and "disabled" are going to work EVERYDAY, what are you doing?? By all appearances it would be sitting on your lazy ass running down people that you don't know a damn thing about. Might I suggest you find another hobby, perhaps a JOB of your own. So you don't like Tim....big whoop, there are plenty of people that do and YES he has done plenty to help the community (good deeds CAN happen outside the Journal Enterprise).
craig

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2012
what does craig brown have to do with it? is he the guy with the sleeve?
CrappieMan

Hawesville, KY

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Whats the Journal Enterprise got to do with any of this?
Tattoo

United States

#17 Jun 22, 2012
What is S&S and who is TIM ?
CrappieMan

Hawesville, KY

#19 Jun 22, 2012
If the guy will give someone who is "labeled as disabled" a chance to work for him then thats a good thing. From what im told a monthly disability check dont pay but maybe $700.00 at the most and who can live on that?
what a shock

Clarksville, IN

#20 Jun 22, 2012
CrappieMan wrote:
If the guy will give someone who is "labeled as disabled" a chance to work for him then thats a good thing. From what im told a monthly disability check dont pay but maybe $700.00 at the most and who can live on that?
it is illegal
what a shock

Clarksville, IN

#21 Jun 22, 2012
That's why he pays the disability ppl cash !!!!
sick of wc felons!

Union Star, KY

#22 Jun 23, 2012
what a shock wrote:
That's why he pays the disability ppl cash !!!!
He can't be too damn smart, he has Brian Stull working for him! He cheats & steals from every employer he has ever had!
someone

Central City, KY

#23 Jun 23, 2012
Brian stull working for him? Doing what?
moosehead

Morganfield, KY

#26 Jun 25, 2012
are you all not afraid that by enjoying any pain or stress that the smith's are going through, you're bringing it back on yourself tenfold?

just a liitle tidbit to ponder.......
BUZZZARD

Hawesville, KY

#29 Jun 25, 2012
You can bad mouth Tim Smith all you want but i know for a fact that he has one individual who he gives money to and that person will use the money to buy food and clothing and deliver it to families in need. And Smith has given that person instructions not tell anyone who had provided the money.
Chuck

Dunmor, KY

#30 Jun 25, 2012
FISHHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to "sway" you. I have a job. You are in fact an idiot if you think the owner of S&S is striaght-laced and a good citizen. Secondly, if you paid attention to my earlier post, you would pick up that I said everyone with a little cash does things like donating money etc for tax purposes and to create a shiny image (which obviously works on drools like yourself). I have never had a direct business affiliation with him, and would never do so.
. You are just jealous and you really need to get a life and lay off Tim, he is a great guy and you can't stand it because you'll never ever be able to fill his shoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Providence Music Thread (Jul '13) 18 hr Musikologist 13
Grant Lingerdelt Sun stankfist 2
Waverly gas station Feb 17 ucman34 20
Who in Sebree gives B.J's for gasoline. Feb 17 ohmeohmy 14
News Update to the Criminal Arrest in Union County (Feb '10) Feb 17 friend 31
do tell Feb 16 Betty 3
clint prow (Apr '13) Feb 14 puzzled 32

Dixon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance