Police investigate ex-choir teacher

Police investigate ex-choir teacher

There are 11 comments on the The Daily Republic story from Aug 22, 2013, titled Police investigate ex-choir teacher. In it, The Daily Republic reports that:

Police confirmed Wednesday that they are investigating allegations of sexual abuse involving a former Will C. Wood High School teacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Republic.

Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#1 Aug 22, 2013
There was a front page story with a big toothy smile of him in the paper yesterday in the Reporter. His sudden retirement was due to his hip or leg or some kind of surgery that is taking a long time to heal according to the article.
Mike

Livermore, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2013
The Reporter is no longer covering the hard news. If you really want news of Vacaville, you need to read the Fairfield Daily Republic or the Sacto Bee.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#3 Aug 22, 2013
At this point we don't know if this is "hard" news or just another premature story.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Rumor has it they negotiated his retirement real fast to get him off the books and cut down on the money the school would spend defending firing him.

I have heard that if you are convicted of a felony, you lose your state pension; don't know if this is true anymore.

I agree with the anti-reporter comment. The DR of SacBee seems the way to go...

except for Tuesdays!
;-)
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#5 Aug 22, 2013
A Thought wrote:
Rumor has it they negotiated his retirement real fast to get him off the books and cut down on the money the school would spend defending firing him.
I have heard that if you are convicted of a felony, you lose your state pension; don't know if this is true anymore.
I agree with the anti-reporter comment. The DR of SacBee seems the way to go...
except for Tuesdays!
;-)
Rumors...meaningless.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#6 Aug 23, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Rumors...meaningless.
So true, sometimes... Most times the rumors I get are from credible sources and true about 70% off the time. I don't really care, but is good is that if the guy is convicted of a felony he may lose his pension. That use to be the law, but I don't know if it is still a valid law; don't care enough to look it up this time....

If.... You are the real Antwan.... Nice to have you back... Seems you were gone for awhile....

Love me some debate..........
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#7 Aug 23, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>If.... You are the real Antwan
Antwan is a screen name, not a real person.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Antwan is a screen name, not a real person.
NOOOOoooooooooooo, say it ain't so....
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#9 Aug 24, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOOoooooooooooo, say it ain't so....
Certain people get way too involved with on line activities like this and believe these names are real. There is a sheep herder, a sewage plant worker that thinks he is a Marine, and an oldster that loves uniforms. You don't want to know these people in real life, they're takers.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Let's not forget the white guy who pretends to be a black guy...along with the two dozen other fake names he post under.

Freakin' hypocrite
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#11 Aug 26, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
Let's not forget the white guy who pretends to be a black guy...along with the two dozen other fake names he post under.
Freakin' hypocrite
Who would that be wannabee Marine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Vallejo a good place to buy a first home? It... Thu Kurshan Fake Viet... 4
News Daughter's murder remains unsolved (Feb '09) Jul 21 JusticeForDeanna 4,973
News California to certify low primary turnout, Clin... Jul 20 Birds Landing Bob 6
News Officials: Solano residents can expect roads to... Jul 20 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Letter: Measure M stands for Madness Jul 17 Tax Tired 1
News Vacaville child drowns in pool (Jul '13) Jul 13 Kala 232
News Solano County's Montezuma Hills may get 59 more... (Sep '10) Jul 12 WindBlight 10

Dixon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixon Mortgages