Why are so many bums in Chicago Heights

Since: Aug 12

Cicero, IL

#22 Oct 7, 2012
The judge wrote:
Why doesn't Mayor do-nothing do something about cleaning the city up? This town looks run down at every angle. Nobody wants to buy them government subsidized homes on the east side! There is no businesses that want to come here. We don't need anymore Taco stands or sharks! Get a clue, Dave!
And what do you want him to do?
I'd like to hear your thoughts on how to clean up a CITY (not town) that has decades of people abusing it.
THE JUDGE

Park Forest, IL

#23 Oct 7, 2012
Mia, there has been no change since Dave has been in office! infact, we have lost more businesses and will lose even more! What do I want him to do? Thats not the question! it should be, what has he done? Its funny, when these politicians run, they have all of the answers. When they get in, nothing changes except department heads and new political hires.What do you care for anyway? I live in this city and pay my taxes! This city is rotting away!Why doesn't Dave give a detailed list of all of his great accomplishments to the citezens? We can fact check what he reports! Im sorry, there are accomplishments! Now run along and go back to your unnecessary CITY or park district job that you were unquallified for and never should have gotten except for supporting Dave! Hey Dave, were waiting!
RIP south burbs

Chicago, IL

#24 Oct 7, 2012
first off to improve the city lets regulate the amount of residential rental properties. Ownership creates pride and well ownership of the town. Regulate the amount of section 8 rental properties. Reduce the amount of liquor stores and bars in the heights(unless the revenue matches the expense). ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS. Start ticketing gang loiterers ,Ticketing those with loud car stereos, loitering on chicago rd, ect.create some kind of performance based promotion for police to increase performance (not fliting with the girls at al's or hanging at skyline or, egg and I, or another good one playing games at gamestop in o.f.). Really and truthfully the only way too fix this city is tear it down, till the roaches leave, so we can stop infecting the towns around us.

Since: Aug 12

Tinley Park, IL

#25 Oct 7, 2012
THE JUDGE wrote:
Mia, there has been no change since Dave has been in office! infact, we have lost more businesses and will lose even more! What do I want him to do? Thats not the question!
Yes that was my question but you chose to dodge answering.
Blabbering serves no one.

And your facts are screwy. Typical cowardly blogger.

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

#26 Oct 7, 2012
RIP south burbs wrote:
first off to improve the city lets regulate the amount of residential rental properties. Ownership creates pride and well ownership of the town. Regulate the amount of section 8 rental properties. Reduce the amount of liquor stores and bars in the heights(unless the revenue matches the expense). ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS. Start ticketing gang loiterers ,Ticketing those with loud car stereos, loitering on chicago rd, ect.create some kind of performance based promotion for police to increase performance (not fliting with the girls at al's or hanging at skyline or, egg and I, or another good one playing games at gamestop in o.f.). Really and truthfully the only way too fix this city is tear it down, till the roaches leave, so we can stop infecting the towns around us.
Good points. Let's fix everything by ticketing the people more!

Are you guys insane?

I hope the Mayor doesn't read this and take anyone seriously. I'm starting to think a group of junior high students blog here.
The judge

Chicago, IL

#27 Oct 8, 2012
MIA1708 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points. Let's fix everything by ticketing the people more!
Are you guys insane?
I hope the Mayor doesn't read this and take anyone seriously. I'm starting to think a group of junior high students blog here.
like I said, go back to your do nothing, no skill, useless politically connected job at some city office or the park district! I would wage that you get health benefits for all three of your illegitimate kids (three different dead beat fathers ofcourse) paid for by us tax payers! Oops, did you miss the last call? Oh, well! Let some other useless, unneeded employee answer it who got their low paying political position just like you did! This city is full of them! Adios! Dave should explain all of the progress he has made since he has been in office. We don't see any. Infact, its gotten worse!
EGordo

United States

#28 Oct 8, 2012
The judge wrote:
<quoted text> like I said, go back to your do nothing, no skill, useless politically connected job at some city office or the park district! I would wage that you get health benefits for all three of your illegitimate kids (three different dead beat fathers ofcourse) paid for by us tax payers! Oops, did you miss the last call? Oh, well! Let some other useless, unneeded employee answer it who got their low paying political position just like you did! This city is full of them! Adios! Dave should explain all of the progress he has made since he has been in office. We don't see any. Infact, its gotten worse!
Good job The judge, this is true, all the mayor did was to promote all of his election puppets. The puppets coudnt of moved up the ladder to high salarly jobs. Most of them are overpaid for doing the same job they have been doing. which is nothing

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

#29 Oct 8, 2012
Blah blah blah.
You both have yet to suggest positive thoughts on repairing community problems. Your taking stabs at what you think a city employee is or related to or other ridiculous theories.
rip

Chicago, IL

#30 Oct 8, 2012
When someone suggest something positive you resort to name calling (jr high comment) and saying oh' that won't work. I believe it would be completely valid to ticket someone with a 800,000 watt stereo blaring circus music at 3 am. You must be against creating ownership and pride in the city or any improvement at all. Believe me I have lived in the heights for 30 + years. I'm not accusing gonzo of corruption. I just want to see the bums, whores, thieves, and gangs to go away.
mia1708

Chicago, IL

#31 Oct 8, 2012
time for me to get back to my job under mayor diggers desk.
who cares

Chicago, IL

#32 Oct 9, 2012
mia1708 wrote:
time for me to get back to my job under mayor diggers desk.
ok, have a nice day!
waiting for winter

Park Forest, IL

#34 Oct 31, 2013
How many times must I be asked for change by some bum as I walk into Ultra? Call the cops? They do nothing! Its always the same ones! This has gone on for years!How can someone be a bum for so long?
missing link

Chicago Heights, IL

#35 Nov 6, 2013
Beware wrote:
<quoted text> you are right. The library is full of the homeless. You can smell the funk as well as the booze on them. I wouldn't let my children go there. You can see them roaming the city streets at all hours. You ever drive past route30 and Chicago rd. There are some crazy looking bums hanging out by the mound. I even saw one that looks like the missig link washing up in the fountain. This is disgusting! This town is pathetic!
ja ja ja ja, this is funny!!
missing link

Chicago Heights, IL

#36 Nov 6, 2013
I am the bum that lools like the missing link, i just want some fried chiken!!
KFC

Tinley Park, IL

#37 Nov 8, 2013
Why so many bums? ITS THE HEIGHTS!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#38 Nov 11, 2013
waiting for winter wrote:
How many times must I be asked for change by some bum as I walk into Ultra? Call the cops? They do nothing! Its always the same ones! This has gone on for years!How can someone be a bum for so long?
Every city in America has panhandlers.
bums everywhere

Chicago Heights, IL

#39 Nov 12, 2013
DEAL WITH IT DICKHEAD AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM -
joe

Chicago, IL

#40 Nov 19, 2013
More than half of these BUMS WORK GOR THE CITY!
Face in the mirror

Chicago, IL

#41 Nov 19, 2013
bums everywhere wrote:
DEAL WITH IT DICKHEAD AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM -
with that attitude, its easy to see why this city is over run by these mutants. Why don't u take them in, bathe them and drink the stink water you pervert!
Big Robert

Chicago, IL

#42 Jun 5, 2014
Naw now you know I changed my mind. They all have the nerve to be child molesters to that one poor guy. The volunteers are connected w/ devil worshipping Elks probably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridgeview IL. Gang Graffiti from blacks and m... (Dec '13) 1 hr trump 38
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now (Aug '14) 1 hr De Escalation Tra... 230
Review: 115 Bourbon Street (Sep '13) 3 hr Random club guy 3
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 14 hr Emergency Motion 268
Future Mayor 19 hr 35 Year Resident 45
Open Letter to All Veteran's Fri air mobile 40
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) Fri His Name Rhymes W... 41

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages