prostitution in the heights!

prostitution in the heights!

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
capt america

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 17, 2010
What should the citizens of chicago heights supposed to do about prostitutes walking around their neighborhood and servicing the johns in our alleys? I personally do not believe in running from problems.I would like a local public official or police to respond to this.
capt america

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 17, 2010
sorry about the grammatical errors.
DaleGeste

Tucson, AZ

#3 Jan 17, 2010
I HATE to be the bearer of really bad news to ya but this issue has been going on in the Heights for ages..During the REIGN of Chuck (Panici) this practice was PROTECTED by Sam Mangilardi and his Gestapo..THIS I KNOW for absolute fact as I had these whores using my parking lot for there business and repeated complaints to the CHPD brought me a very personal visit by Sam himself...A VERY stern warning on what would happen to my business if I didn't mind my own business and "ignore these activities" we'll look into ourselves!... Get use to it, it's the way things happen in the Heights NO MATTER who is running the city!! OR MOVE....

Since: Jan 10

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 17, 2010
I agree this is a serious problem I would like answers from the police as well.Do I call the non-emergency number or 911. The area between west 21 street and 19 th street are turning into the new wentworth and arnold street.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2010
Dale, what business did you own? Do you ever see Sam in Tucson?
Sgt Shultz

South Holland, IL

#6 Jan 17, 2010
I see nothing !!!
No pity party here

Bunker Hill, IL

#7 Jan 18, 2010
Hey, cops need someone to screw too! Especially when they're worn out from months and months of screwing innocent citizens.
All gone

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 18, 2010
Seven or eight years ago, you would see prostitutes walking up and down Chicago rd from where city hall is located south to 26th street, they'd be out at night. BUT, all this dissappeared in 2003 when DeLuca became mayor. I haven't seen any since then. At least thats been my observation.
joke

Naperville, IL

#9 Jan 18, 2010
So everyone see's this as a joke? All gone? They are all over, moved to the residential streets and the forest preserve.Most of the time less than a hundred feet from schools and children.I personally wouldn't have a problem if it was inside say the star motel, jimmy's or club 390 But when kids have to play in the yard seeing this it becomes my problem. I hit condoms with my lawn mower and These walk of the living dead, aids, hep c infected whores are risking my health and safety.This is a serious topic I work for a living and own my home so please do not insult mine or the other hard working citizens intelligence.
Pimp of CH

Redmond, WA

#10 Jan 18, 2010
I hope you all aren't trying to put me and my girls out of buisness, we got Sunday and Monday discounts for all you out there that need some. Tuesday thru Saturday regular price. I am sending them all out right now, about 8 of them, so all you people interested run to the ATM and get your money...Pimp C is out...see you on the flip side
All Gone

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 18, 2010
joke wrote:
So everyone see's this as a joke? All gone? They are all over, moved to the residential streets and the forest preserve.Most of the time less than a hundred feet from schools and children.I personally wouldn't have a problem if it was inside say the star motel, jimmy's or club 390 But when kids have to play in the yard seeing this it becomes my problem. I hit condoms with my lawn mower and These walk of the living dead, aids, hep c infected whores are risking my health and safety.This is a serious topic I work for a living and own my home so please do not insult mine or the other hard working citizens intelligence.
I'm not making a joke of the issue. What I stated was true, as far as my own observations go. I used to see prostitutes walking up and down Chicago Rd at night, several of them, and when DeLuca got elected, I have not seen them since on Chicago rd or anywhere else. Are they somewhere else? I wouldn't doubt it.

It was just my observation, as is stated in my previous post.
All Gone

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 18, 2010
Also, I'm not claiming that what you say is false or anything. Nor am I claiming that I have "All seeing eyes" because I don't.
No surprise

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 18, 2010
Prostitution and the drugs are not going to end in the hts untill a new administration is elected. Get my point?????
No surprise

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 18, 2010
All gone wrote:
Seven or eight years ago, you would see prostitutes walking up and down Chicago rd from where city hall is located south to 26th street, they'd be out at night. BUT, all this dissappeared in 2003 when DeLuca became mayor. I haven't seen any since then. At least thats been my observation.
This is the same guy that appointed ex chief and current chief? That says alot about his character.
joke

Naperville, IL

#15 Jan 18, 2010
Pimp of CH wrote:
I hope you all aren't trying to put me and my girls out of buisness, we got Sunday and Monday discounts for all you out there that need some. Tuesday thru Saturday regular price. I am sending them all out right now, about 8 of them, so all you people interested run to the ATM and get your money...Pimp C is out...see you on the flip side
I would rather slam my weiner in a screen door.
joke

Naperville, IL

#16 Jan 18, 2010
Also not trying to be inflamitory on my last post he wanted to act like a child so I stooped to his level I shouldn't have. I am not afraid of these people nor do I really care what "Idle threats" I recieve for this I have lived here for a long time and some would say I have a death wish for living here.I guess moving out with my tax dollars is the only option.I already feel like I live in an island surrounded by a sea of filth so I will stop caring, posting and adressing the issues of the town.
joke

Naperville, IL

#17 Jan 18, 2010
All Gone wrote:
Also, I'm not claiming that what you say is false or anything. Nor am I claiming that I have "All seeing eyes" because I don't.
I wasn't knocking you it did get a little better than the 90's but as of late it is getting worse no beef with you or anyone else just looking for solutions and not to run from my problems like a coward.
Roger

Redmond, WA

#18 Jan 18, 2010
I am in my 80's and those women keep me happy. I've been picking them up for years and will till the day I pass, they aren't hurting anyone, you just gotta be smart and where protection
No pity party here

Bunker Hill, IL

#19 Jan 18, 2010
none of them prosties get arrested cuz cops don't bust their own
Nero

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 18, 2010
No surprise wrote:
<quoted text>This is the same guy that appointed ex chief and current chief? That says alot about his character.
Your outta line pal! Takin cheap shots at people on a web forum, coward!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) 35 min Inception 183
Let's buy Domingo some pot 40 min Conflicts of Inte... 3
Real estate Tax Bill (Jun '12) 6 hr Huh 16
Results now meet 7 hr Pay the Man 26
Are we trying to hide a shady past Arty? 9 hr Arty hunter 27
Village Board Meeting 7/11/2017 10 hr Village Boy 5
Lake Shore Waste starts next week 14 hr inquiring no minds 98

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages