Chicago Heights 4th Ward

Chicago Heights 4th Ward

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 28, 2013
So what is going on in the 4th Ward. All of a sudden folks come in complaining their not getting receiving city services. Everytime I look out my window, Streets and San is cuttting tree and picking up branches and pot holes. Come on Josh, don't drink the Faso Kool Aid.You are young and have a great future.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Pulp Fiction wrote:
So what is going on in the 4th Ward. All of a sudden folks come in complaining their not getting receiving city services. Everytime I look out my window, Streets and San is cuttting tree and picking up branches and pot holes. Come on Josh, don't drink the Faso Kool Aid.You are young and have a great future.
Doesn't matter. Mayor Gonzalez is doing great and will be re-elected in 2015. I doubt anyone will run against him after the way he spanked Faso.
4th ward realist

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Josh tries to the best job he can. But our mayor is worst than a teenage girl. He is purposly not allowing city services to come here. But that is ok. Josh you know who you are and what you stand for. The other 6 puppets are just as useful as the strings they are attached to. Good day

Location hidden

#4 Aug 28, 2013
4th ward realist wrote:
Josh tries to the best job he can. But our mayor is worst than a teenage girl. He is purposly not allowing city services to come here. But that is ok. Josh you know who you are and what you stand for. The other 6 puppets are just as useful as the strings they are attached to. Good day
. City Service is all in our ward. Least on a few of our blocks.
magic mike

Riverside, IL

#5 Aug 30, 2013
The problem in the 4th ward is all talk and no action from the elected guy. I dont even call JD anymore to complain. He gets nothing done.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 31, 2013
magic mike wrote:
The problem in the 4th ward is all talk and no action from the elected guy. I dont even call JD anymore to complain. He gets nothing done.
Mike, I just always call city hall and they have crews out in a few days. I am quite happy with the city crew guys. They even came to my door and informed me if we need anything else just call.
4th ward realist

Chicago Heights, IL

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Magic mike your an idiot. Josh can't get stuff done becaue our fat useless mayor won't allow it. He has given orders to not allow city works or services here.
magic mike

Homewood, IL

#8 Sep 1, 2013
I've been to his ward meetings. Wasted time. He rides his bike and then showboats for us. Telling him anything goes in one ear and out the other. So yes I call city hall directly now. Only way to get things done right. Our elected guy Alderman Biker is useless.
Master Gardener

Homewood, IL

#9 Sep 1, 2013
Just call city hall. They will handle your issue. I have never had a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 6 hr Crack is wack 2
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... 7 hr BI Deserves Better 134
Police cheif removes another topix 9 hr What an idiot 7
Open Letter to All Veteran's 9 hr Join Us 28
Blue Island Park District Woes 10 hr Larry 24
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 10 hr Is She a lawyer 221
Mayor Alsberry's deceptive agenda to change our... 11 hr Lbh 4

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages