What's happening in 228?
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
What

Alsip, IL

#192 May 13, 2014
Why are they firing this guy? Is there more to this than one infraction? Kendall stated five reasons...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/14/suburb...

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...
HawkFan

Chicago, IL

#193 May 13, 2014
He must have done something bad. Maybe the admin is afraid to release what they have been covering up?
Parent

Alsip, IL

#194 May 13, 2014
This is nobodies business but his. He wasn't found guilty.
Hawk Fan

Alsip, IL

#195 May 15, 2014
In a stunning turn around bhsd228 rescinds firing Maniatis, allowing him to resign. This keeps the five reasons to fire him secret. It makes it look like this guy has been a walking disaster and should have been fired earlier except for his basketball success. So much for sports being a way to build character. Dr. Kendall and company continue to hide what's really going on on 228.
Rachel

Alsip, IL

#196 May 15, 2014
The most positive thing I've read lately​

The District 230 Foundation awarded Administrator Scholarships to three deserving seniors from Sandburg, Stagg and Andrew High Schools. The funds that support this scholarship come directly from administrators across the district as a way to show their commitment to graduatesÂ’ futures.

Tinley Park Patch story...
curious

Alsip, IL

#197 May 16, 2014
BGA wrote:
http://www.bettergov.org/resou rces/cook_county_schools_datab ase.aspx
Breman has over 50 links on the site.
I haven't found Kendall's contract in this dump. I did find a lack of performance requirements and lame goals in a contract that states they are performance based yet states no concrete goals. The list is alphabetical by number so far as I could see. I found it curious that Corrie appeared to be lacking a certificate and was given opportunity to do speaking appearances and other endevours all covered by contract. This looks like she will push her "physics first" on our dime.
L n

By mumber
SouthSidePride

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#199 May 17, 2014
The section about "Other Work"
such as teaching a college course I find problematic.... getting kids in our district to score better is not enough work .... well why do our scores lag....oh my that's only the poor kids ...who care about them ? Certainly no one with my contract!

Why do we keep this person on staff she doesn't give a Damn about our kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIIP 1% Tax Hurts Business 1 hr BI4Business 1
New business opening soon ! 1 hr BI4Business 27
Stevo at the City Council meeting 1 hr Betrayed by BIIP 293
Zettelmeier Bakery (Aug '14) 1 hr Sarah K 8
BIIP Channel 4 1 hr Betrayed by BIIP 3
God has Blessed America ...! 2 hr Popeye4 8
Where is Sally? 7 hr new faces 10

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance