of 3
Next Last
5 yr res

Schererville, IN

#41 Sep 2, 2014
Wondering Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>
But Nicole it's me Terry!
Ok Know it All you can knock it offf you douchebag. I know it's not. He's a has been since I became Office Queen at Village Hall.I don't have time for your games. I have to get ready for my job. Come up and see me since you are so interested but remember, I and only I control whether you get a Permit or not.
Observation

Schererville, IN

#42 Sep 2, 2014
Wondering Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>
But Nicole it's me Terry!
Again, you must ask yourself before you throw out names and want to get in an argument, Are they really worth it? Does it make any sense to put names here? Remember, two worongs don't make a right. Don't play on their level.
Wondering Why Not

Midlothian, IL

#43 Sep 2, 2014
5 yr res wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Know it All you can knock it offf you douchebag. I know it's not. He's a has been since I became Office Queen at Village Hall.I don't have time for your games. I have to get ready for my job. Come up and see me since you are so interested but remember, I and only I control whether you get a Permit or not.
It is me! Should I quote some Billy Joel songs for you:::))))
ques

Midlothian, IL

#44 Sep 21, 2014
Who new is going to run for board?? And make administrative changes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Domingo Vargas Contrite at July 12, 2016 ... 6 min Look 81
Stevo at the City Council meeting 7 min sorry sac 14
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 1 hr Change is needed 282
Josh Deabel going down (Mar '15) 7 hr Dahts 21
Any Experiences With Former Blue Island Police ... 9 hr waller off 14
The corruption continues at Bloom Trail... 11 hr Little Joe 17
Open Letter to All Veteran's 11 hr Rest in Peace 41

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages