Parks in midlo
you serious

Tinley Park, IL

#21 May 15, 2009
your serious wrote:
We must be in good shape as a village now since our main concern is the amount of weeds in the parks. It is good we used to have a lot more serious issues. Progress.
Find your own post name
Frusterated Fiasco

Midlothian, IL

#22 Feb 17, 2014
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
Has anyone taken a stroll through their local park lately? I have to wonder if yours is as bad as mine is.
I admit, I don't frequent the parks. I have no kids playing ball or anything.
I just took my dogs for a walk, and the park just west of Raday Lodge was decrepit. There is no grass. It's just weeds and more weeds. Purple flower weeds. Huge dandelions. Huge patches of mud.
The place where you pull a glove to pick up dog doo is empty as usual, and the garbage cans are tipped over.
What? I mean doesn't chemlawn give discounts to towns because of how many parks and grassy areas they have? Could we spring for a little weed n feed for 10 bucks from Menards? Seriously. I know they have to be careful of children and animals, but this is just ridiculous.
Go ahead. I dare you to find one blade of grass at that park.
. Doesn't our mayor work for the park district? Great one to bring to the meeting!!!
Frusterated Fiasco

Midlothian, IL

#23 Feb 17, 2014
Not one response. What chickens. God it hurts when the truth is revealed. Let me show you what a bully I am. It is in the mail to you and the mayor. They will see who they hired and wish they posted your job. Can't wait to see you at the window. Make sure you smile.
Justabigkid

Matteson, IL

#24 Feb 18, 2014
Ummm your posting on a topic that is 5 years old. Sorry we didn't all jump through hoops to respond to your ridiculous post.
Frusterated Fiasco

Midlothian, IL

#25 Feb 18, 2014
Justabigkid wrote:
Ummm your posting on a topic that is 5 years old. Sorry we didn't all jump through hoops to respond to your ridiculous post.
You are not getting my point. I'm bringing up something that 5 yr res stated, even if it was 5 years ago . She is now an employee at the Village Hall and received a job that was not posted, you know how she feels about jobs that are not posted more importantly I am making it clear
how she feels about Midlothian parks. her new boss is a employee at the Park
District. I plan on showing her new boss
just how she feels about the Park District
and how they maintain their parks. The village may not be run perfectly, as you all would I'm sure. But everyone should know exactly what they hired. A phony and a BIG Bully who lies.
Stop it Now

Hammond, IN

#26 Feb 18, 2014
You should see how she bullies her husband, No wonder paradise is lost there. She goes out with her friends who got her the job if they invite her butshe really longs to share a corner booth with the boytoy she can't bully. I've heard what she can't and won't do for the hubs she is more than willing on,,,, Not only that but she was TOLD to stay off Topix.
sharty

Chicago, IL

#27 Feb 18, 2014
I fart in your general directions.
Frusterated Fiasco

Midlothian, IL

#28 Feb 19, 2014
I couldn't care less about her husband or her personal life. I don't like how she rambles on about what a bad job Village employees are doing and then becomes one. It is no different about the Park District. If she doesn't like the maintenance done at her local parks then she should have either gone to their board meetings or offered assistance in helping. Instead she rambled on about
how money is spent. So many people don't realize how much things cost and what priorities are when running a tax free entity. Now she works for them. I just wonder if her opinion has changed?
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#29 Feb 20, 2014
Frusterated Fiasco wrote:
I couldn't care less about her husband or her personal life. I don't like how she rambles on about what a bad job Village employees are doing and then becomes one. It is no different about the Park District. If she doesn't like the maintenance done at her local parks then she should have either gone to their board meetings or offered assistance in helping. Instead she rambled on about
how money is spent. So many people don't realize how much things cost and what priorities are when running a tax free entity. Now she works for them. I just wonder if her opinion has changed?
I still loved her line about have fun in the snow boys! She thinks that the people that disliked her must have been village employees, not the case at all!
Frusterated Fiasco

Midlothian, IL

#30 Mar 4, 2014
Went in to pay my water bill and met my friend in person, she had no clue it was me. There will be plenty more snow to plow if the weather holds. "Have fun in the snow boys". I'm sure she was out digging around hydrants and clearing sewer covers. Mailed my gift. Hope she appreciated it. See you soon 5 year. So many listings to pull up. Don't you turn around now and regret running your mouth off about other people. The Bully never wins.
BGA

Alsip, IL

#31 Mar 5, 2014
Chet

Alsip, IL

#32 Aug 31, 2014
This south town article is about surrounding park districts getting grant money for improvements. But nothing for Midlo......Did we apply for these grants?

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/mobile/2958...
5 year res

Hammond, IN

#33 Aug 31, 2014
Chet wrote:
This south town article is about surrounding park districts getting grant money for improvements. But nothing for Midlo......Did we apply for these grants?
http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/mobile/2958...
We don't need any Grants Douchebag. Don't you realize yet who I am? I am Nicole Faber, new Building department Boos. Also friends with the Finance Director of the Parks who is also the Mayor you Douche. You people think you shut me up? Think again Douches. No one will shut me up. I now have power in this town.

Since: Aug 14

Marshall, MI

#34 Aug 31, 2014
You have the power? Really? While I felt we needed a new regime to move Midlothian forward, if this is a representation of the type of person that they have hired, I will not work to reinstate these people. I would hope the mayor and the trustees would hire someone who can handle themselves in a professional manner. You do not represent the majority of hard working people here in Midlothian. I will be complaining to both the mayors office and the park district about this post. Aren't we supposed to be working together to improve the conditions in town? I don't care how many businesses that this mayor brings in I will not vote for her again if this is the representation we get. How much power does the secretary do the building dept have? Is the rumor true that Niclole received a 30 % raise after she was hired, I would like to have that. Has anyone noticed how much rain we have had? Makes it hard to cut the grass. Also, as many people who have complained about no weed killers used, there are probably just as many who do not want any chemicals used. I grew up in Midlothian and the Parks are looking pretty good compared to times in the past. If you want the parks and towns to look like Oak Forest, Orland, etc, you better be prepared to pay the taxes they pay.

Since: Aug 14

Marshall, MI

#35 Aug 31, 2014
We have gotten grants for the Parks in the past and they have been used well.
5 year res

Schererville, IN

#36 Aug 31, 2014
Mom grad wrote:
You have the power? Really? While I felt we needed a new regime to move Midlothian forward, if this is a representation of the type of person that they have hired, I will not work to reinstate these people. I would hope the mayor and the trustees would hire someone who can handle themselves in a professional manner. You do not represent the majority of hard working people here in Midlothian. I will be complaining to both the mayors office and the park district about this post. Aren't we supposed to be working together to improve the conditions in town? I don't care how many businesses that this mayor brings in I will not vote for her again if this is the representation we get. How much power does the secretary do the building dept have? Is the rumor true that Niclole received a 30 % raise after she was hired, I would like to have that. Has anyone noticed how much rain we have had? Makes it hard to cut the grass. Also, as many people who have complained about no weed killers used, there are probably just as many who do not want any chemicals used. I grew up in Midlothian and the Parks are looking pretty good compared to times in the past. If you want the parks and towns to look like Oak Forest, Orland, etc, you better be prepared to pay the taxes they pay.
Yes I did say Power douche. I'm Sharon's new pet so, the Village office is now my Baby. You want anything, it goes through me. 10 thousand a year increase is what I get for listening to douches like you cry. You won't be able to touch me baby. You notice the very first Post? Yes, that was me and complain long enough and you get what I did. A job and a nice raise after a few weeks.
Wondering Why Not

Midlothian, IL

#37 Sep 1, 2014
Mom grad wrote:
We have gotten grants for the Parks in the past and they have been used well.
If you're the real 5 year who's your favorite little troll?
5 yr res

Schererville, IN

#38 Sep 1, 2014
Wondering Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're the real 5 year who's your favorite little troll?
You are a real douche aren't you? A troll is someone who is a pain in the a,, to you. And everybody knows that I don't have a personality or like people. Are you that stupid?
Wondering Why Not

Midlothian, IL

#39 Sep 1, 2014
5 yr res wrote:
<quoted text> You are a real douche aren't you? A troll is someone who is a pain in the a,, to you. And everybody knows that I don't have a personality or like people. Are you that stupid?
But Nicole it's me Terry!
screw this

Riverside, IL

#40 Sep 1, 2014
I think our midlothian park Dist board needs some new people on it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's buy Domingo some pot 2 hr Thats It Thats All 14
Lake Shore Waste starts next week 7 hr Change is Needed 100
Real estate Tax Bill (Jun '12) 7 hr They Must Go 17
Are we trying to hide a shady past Arty? 10 hr Obumer 28
Matthew J. O'Callaghan 12 hr Chris 3
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) 12 hr get with it 185
Facebook Crusaders (Jan '15) 14 hr White 110

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance