Allan Stevo and Carol Greene

Allan Stevo and Carol Greene

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Sisters of St Francis

Blue Island, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Where are they're campaign finance disclosures from last election? They certainly had to fundraise and the certainly spent money on election related stuff. Federal late dictates they must file this disclosure but well over a year and nothing is on file.
Amazing Grace

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Aug 17, 2014
Sisters of St Francis wrote:
Where are they're campaign finance disclosures from last election? They certainly had to fundraise and the certainly spent money on election related stuff. Federal late dictates they must file this disclosure but well over a year and nothing is on file.
Is this post accurate? Still? Somebody needs to bring this up at the next meeting.
Lester Savoy

Park Ridge, IL

#3 Aug 17, 2014
Amazing Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this post accurate? Still? Somebody needs to bring this up at the next meeting.
seems to me we have a more pressing forensic financial audit of our city finances that is long overdue ... BIIP pledge for transparent government ... HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 45 min Have Gun Will Travel 37
Tokar Fest 2017 1 hr PBRAMF 5
Mike koslya 1 hr Tresh 2
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... 3 hr Cocoa The Clown 128
Recall Rybak 5 hr umm yeah 17
Racist Midlothian 5 hr Haha 59
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 5 hr Lester 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages