FBI investigating Police Department
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Butcher

Alsip, IL

#64 Oct 3, 2013
sad wrote:
The Police will never hire a black person, I have seen many times the Police make a u turn speed up on a black motorist just to run the plate,
Good for them. That's exactly what they should be doing.
Nick Rizzuto

Spring Hill, FL

#65 Oct 6, 2013
I've been a Midlothian resident most of my life and I can say most of the police officers in the city are not bad, now saying that I'm also a young man and seen the city change greatly in the 24 years I've spent growing up there. As the time went I've only noticed two particular officers regularly go out of their way to harass young people "teenagers" about every chance they had. I can only give my account and my close friends accounts about them but one that was named earlier and is or was under investigations. I believe the Midlothian police make like for the youths of the city more stressful than safe.

I'm not a criminal in any sence even tho I fight for what I believe in not just democratly but literally. I hold a ccw in my current residential state, I have no criminal record but I have had more run ins with Midlothian's "finest" and crestwood and tinly and by far Midlothian had the most personable police force. Most of the time I had to deal with them as an adult it was pleasant. But as a teenager especially in my late teenage years it was highly unpleasant.

I think the police bashing Thomas is speaking of is from the lack of understanding that he might have from a certain standpoint on another. But when u see ur friends and family wrongfully profiled because he is young and has nice close and a automobile that's not falling apart they must doing something illegal, then perform an illegal serch, harass them and have nothing to show for it but making a young person late for work or have to deal with being wrongfully profiled.

Tell me the last time Midlothian actually saved someone's life that's documented and I'll be happy and feel bad for thinking this way. Where I currently live thiers no local police, just state and county. I can drive back roads all day and see two police cars on a busy day, people who follow laws can carry firearms yet the crime rate is nothing compared to Midlothian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12 Hour shifts will bleed the taxpayers dry (Aug '15) 2 hr Pro Financial Ana... 84
La Finka Restaurant (Nov '12) 2 hr Minions 24
Public hearing for ward revision 2 hr Minions 154
Park District 5 hr batman 1
Public hearing and council vote 7 hr Sue 29
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 10 hr Clemency for El C... 93
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 19 hr Intentional Wrong... 105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages