Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Late last week, the FBI was at the P.D. They were seen taking numerous files out of the station. They were at one of the two top Midlothian Cops house. You know the one that lives by the country club.

Maybe when they get done with the D/C mavbe they can look into the insurance fraud that the Mayor has under his belt.when he got the village Lawyer on the village insurance policy before he was hired.
Pot Stirrer

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I think you should change your name from "Clyde" to "Gullible".
Who

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Clyde wrote:
Late last week, the FBI was at the P.D. They were seen taking numerous files out of the station. They were at one of the two top Midlothian Cops house. You know the one that lives by the country club.
Maybe when they get done with the D/C mavbe they can look into the insurance fraud that the Mayor has under his belt.when he got the village Lawyer on the village insurance policy before he was hired.
Who liveS their
info

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>Who liveS their
Zamier
ok

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Doesn't he live in Ind?
ok

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

What were they looking for any ideas??
info

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

ok wrote:
Doesn't he live in Ind?
he used to move back here
need to know

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Clyde wrote:
By F.B.I do you mean the full blooded italians .
Hiding a Bad Cop

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Imagine that, one of Terry's guys getting jammed up by the FBI. If it was Zamier he is Terry's go to guy. He went from patrolman to DC in record time under the tutelage of Vinny and Terry. Way to go spice things up Midlo.
hmmn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Had a feeling he was crooked
sos

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Did they arrest the great and powerful Zamier yet?
Ef all of you

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Only some fat f!kn piece of shit fat a$$ cop from Midlothian would post this b.s. Must be funny for this FAT cop to bring this up since the FBI was never at the Police Dept. Go ahead and keep calling yourself "Clyde".
equal justice

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Indiana vehicles being used as Midlothian police vehicles. Midlothian tax dollars going to Indiana? LEGAL?
Idio

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

equal justice wrote:
Indiana vehicles being used as Midlothian police vehicles. Midlothian tax dollars going to Indiana? LEGAL?
Hey, stupid, Midlothian tax dollars are not used for the Indiana plates. It's called drug seizure $$$$
Tactical

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

equal justice wrote:
Look at all the money it saves the taxpayers by not needing village stickers for each vehicle registered in Indiana...
equal justice

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Idio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, stupid, Midlothian tax dollars are not used for the Indiana plates. It's called drug seizure $$$$
Than you for your kind words, I hope I can help educate you a little. When a municipal body gains position of a vehicle because of illegal activity, the registration of the vehicle becomes null and void, the plates are to be destroyed. In Illinois we have 10 days from the time of position to PROPERLY register such vehicle to a Illinois address. Indiana plates must be properly registered to a Indiana residents/bus. When Midlo admits that these vehicles are police vehicles, something is not right. If your car is not registered to your present address, you would receive a ticket, if you do not have a front plate, you would get a ticket. No one is above the law, and when laws are broken by law enforcement, then people have the right to complain, even complain to federal agencies. Please, next time check the laws befor you call me names. Or just add the T to your name
Gillis

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

equal justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Than you for your kind words, I hope I can help educate you a little. When a municipal body gains position of a vehicle because of illegal activity, the registration of the vehicle becomes null and void, the plates are to be destroyed. In Illinois we have 10 days from the time of position to PROPERLY register such vehicle to a Illinois address. Indiana plates must be properly registered to a Indiana residents/bus. When Midlo admits that these vehicles are police vehicles, something is not right. If your car is not registered to your present address, you would receive a ticket, if you do not have a front plate, you would get a ticket. No one is above the law, and when laws are broken by law enforcement, then people have the right to complain, even complain to federal agencies. Please, next time check the laws befor you call me names. Or just add the T to your name
So what you're saying is we seized vehicles and are using them as police vehicles ,and they till have Indiana plates?
Youre an IDIOT

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Gillis wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is we seized vehicles and are using them as police vehicles ,and they till have Indiana plates?
I'm not even going to waste another breath on your stupid #ss. It's not worth my time to explain the out of state police registration to you because you are obviously and idiot.
Idiot

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Youre an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even going to waste another breath on your stupid #ss. It's not worth my time to explain the out of state police registration to you because you are obviously and idiot.
You need anger management , please get hel to be so angry on a public forum, eke I'd hate to see you in the real worl.Get help!
Thomas Paine

Western Springs, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

To begin, it's "take possession", not "take position."

To continue, there are tactical advantages to an Indiana registration in police work - and many departments elect to do this. One, is that vehicles registered to a municipality have "M" plates, or "MP" if they are Municipal Police, as you see on marked squad cars. For an undercover car, this would be a give-away as to the fact that it is being used by police. Additionally, IN doesn't require front license plates - so in essence the undercover vehicle can hide to whom it belongs when viewed from a bad-guy's rear view mirror. Whatever vehicle you're seeing may not even belong to Midlo. A Midlo officer inside it could be serving on a task force with County, Federal, State, or neighboring law enforcement jurisdictions. This mystery vehicle you're sweating is not the scourge of law-abiding citizens, I'm sure.

The police are exempt from many of the restrictions places on civilians, not because they are "above the law", but because they serve the law, and these exemptions allow them to more effectively serve this purpose. Newsflash: police can run red-lights too, and despite people like you typically saying "that cop is in a hurry to get a doughnut", they may in fact be responding to a "no lights/no siren" call, as for a mental subject or a burglary in progress. The cop who you think is "abusing his/her power" is more likely saving your butt or someone else's. So you can save all of the "equal justice" email propaganda where you're going to file "class action lawsuits" for all the baseless allegations of other people like yourself who have had to answer to the police for whatever traffic ticket or other incident you are mad about and feel you had a justification for. You evidently have no knowledge or experience in the legal process. It doesn't go the way you are hoping it does, and you're going to see that for yourself. I suppose at that point it will be the fault of "the system." It will always be everything BUT your own lack of accountability.

So save the police bashing until you have some insight as to what you are referencing. Your lack of basic knowldge and desperate straw-grasping exposes you as another disgruntled, cop-hating wolf-crier who is allgedly more worried about whether the town gets revenue from a vehicle registration than whether it can catch the drug pushers (from whom these vehicles are seized).

Lay off the police and let them do their job so that you can continue to sleep safely in your bed at night. There are plenty of examples of injustice that you could more beneficially spend your time on than the tremendous corruption you feel takes place with an undercover license plate or lack of a village sticker. Set up a court advocacy program for victims of crimes in your town. Open a food pantry. Volunteer at a school. But enough with the whining and gossip mongering.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 1 hr Replay 35
Concealed carry shooting reignites debate 2 hr Odyssey 1
I grew up in Midlothian Facebook Page (Jul '13) 3 hr who cares 120
crestwood strip club 4 hr Hugh Jorgan 16
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
Should Cresrtwood Have Their Own Strip Club 6 hr Dont Believe the Hype 4
Oak Lawn fire chief to also run Chicago Ridge FD 8 hr Kalamazoo Kid 45
•••
•••
•••
Dixmoor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000