Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Colli...

Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision

There are 75 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 5, 2014, titled Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A horrific two-vehicle accident in Bridgeview disrupted Fourth of July festivities late Friday afternoon that claimed the lives of four people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
In Your Face

Tinley Park, IL

#67 Jul 9, 2014
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your MOUTZA!
I give u closed mountza with middle finger extended now go back to your hole and hide
In Your Face

Tinley Park, IL

#68 Jul 9, 2014
bridgeview resident wrote:
Amena is just mad cuz the jews control Israel and always will. As soon as Obama is no longer president America will once again side with Israel against the Palestinians. The God of Oak Brook will destroy the arabs for what they are, the descendants of Ishmael. I talked to my psychiatrist yesterday and he said you people are nuts. The jews run everything and that is what makes the arabs so angry. lol
Those who don't understand what caucasian means nor know the difference between the Middle East and the Arab countries Should not discuss topics bigger than their understanding.

You keep saying my shrink said this he said that, lol who are fooling dumb a$$ you think anyone is going to believe that a shrink said so and make you case strong hahahahaha "oh if I say a shrink said it everyone will believe me"

FYI psychiatrists are ethnically challenged and they understand that each ethnic has its own ways and traditions. They do not waste their time talking to patients gossip or whatever. They are not your friends they take your money prescribe chemicals to keep you coming for more thats what they do and you just proved to everyone that you basically don't know anything. How old are you mister i lived in Bridgeview for years??? TROLL
Bridgeview Resident

Chicago, IL

#69 Jul 9, 2014
Um first of all, I don't pay for psychiatrist. I have insurance. See in America there is what they call insurance which covers psychiatric services. My psychiatrist thinks your an idiot. You are the only troll I see. Why do middle easterners get so upset cuz jewish people get special treatment and your people are made out to be the evil doers. The fact is you people are lucky America allows you to be here. Bridgeview should have never allowed the mosque to be here. It is across the street from my house and brought all the sand suckers here.
In Your Face

Tinley Park, IL

#70 Jul 9, 2014
Bridgeview Resident wrote:
Um first of all, I don't pay for psychiatrist. I have insurance. See in America there is what they call insurance which covers psychiatric services. My psychiatrist thinks your an idiot. You are the only troll I see. Why do middle easterners get so upset cuz jewish people get special treatment and your people are made out to be the evil doers. The fact is you people are lucky America allows you to be here. Bridgeview should have never allowed the mosque to be here. It is across the street from my house and brought all the sand suckers here.
If you don't pay for your insurance then you're on welfare that is paid by our tax monies, that means we pay to keep you medicated lol!! Stop saying my shrink said this and that no one believes you stupid. If you live across from the mosque then you are 100% arab there are no "superior whites" living across from it just arabs and since you turned out to be arab why do you hate your people so much???? WTF its like talking to a retard, even my 3 year on is capable of replying with more intellegence than you.

Ps: if you gonna say u not arab but still live accross the mosque that means you live in the mobile homes on harlem which makes just plain "white trash" not the "superior white" you claim yourself to be.
And stop mentioning tge jews tge whole issue is much more complicated tgan your understanding,
Anyways u said before that you a cgristain, and u defend jews when the jews are the ones insisted on killing jesus not the romans, watch passion of the cgrist, it has some truth inside of it.
Do your own research Whatever
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#71 Jul 10, 2014
In Your Face wrote:
<quoted text>
I give u closed mountza with middle finger extended now go back to your hole and hide
Wow, I'm strangely attracted to you! Sorry for my prior comments. They were inappropriate and just plain rude.
In Your Face

Tinley Park, IL

#72 Jul 10, 2014
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I'm strangely attracted to you! Sorry for my prior comments. They were inappropriate and just plain rude.

Am I supposed to be impressed now or what???
Bridgeview resident

Chicago, IL

#73 Jul 10, 2014
And what is wrong with living in a double wide that is really nice and has a Jacuzzi tub. My psychiatrist says it's really nice and thinks it is good for me to live here. Don't hate cuz you live in substandard condtions. My psychiatrist says that it is not healthy engaging with your kind anymore. I am going to stick with my own kind for now on. My psychiatrist says that the nightmares should stop after a while of not talking to your kind.
In Your Face

Tinley Park, IL

#74 Jul 10, 2014
Bridgeview resident wrote:
And what is wrong with living in a double wide that is really nice and has a Jacuzzi tub. My psychiatrist says it's really nice and thinks it is good for me to live here. Don't hate cuz you live in substandard condtions. My psychiatrist says that it is not healthy engaging with your kind anymore. I am going to stick with my own kind for now on. My psychiatrist says that the nightmares should stop after a while of not talking to your kind.
Wallah you are a whatchamacall it, a hypocrite!
In Your Face

Tinley Park, IL

#75 Jul 10, 2014
Bridgeview resident wrote:
Oh wait a hypocrite doesn't describe, no no that would actually mean you have two faces, hmmmmm LIAR sounds more suitable for you because it turns out everything you have said before is a lie.
I rest my case.
Amena

Homer Glen, IL

#77 Jul 12, 2014
Ur mother
bridgeview resident wrote:
Yeah Amena says she doesn't cover up herself. Then she say the women cover up to prevent themselves from getting raped and leave stuff to the imagination. So she is Americanized and considered a whore in her country for not covering up. lol Yeah since when is a woman covered from head to toe sexy? Them covering up like putting a bag over their head so people don't have to look at them. lol My psychiatrist says not to waste any more time on you arabs. You people are nuts. And you need to take your jihad somewhere else Amena. lol
Bridgeview resident

Chicago, IL

#79 Jul 25, 2014
Oh yeah I am white trash cuz I don't like other races taking over my town That's original. Yeah I like the way Bridgeview was when I was growing up. Everybody was nice and white. Now it has turned into a third world town since the middle easterners moved in. The cultures are too different. It's like mixing oil with water. Water being the white people. lol And I think it is tragic that this couple died at the hands of these young stupid asses drag racing down Harlem. Driving in the desert is a lot different than driving down harlem. Harlem is a busy sreeet. Thank God nobody was walking across harlem at the time. We Americans have to start passing laws that wll help prevent these camel jockeys from killing anybody else.
Middle eastern 2

Chicago, IL

#80 Aug 11, 2014
We annexed bridgeview and all of Harlem ave.. What are you going to do about it ???
Middle eastern 2

Chicago, IL

#81 Aug 11, 2014
Lol Bridgeview resident is the kkk Grand Wiazrd
Bridgeview resident

Chicago, IL

#82 Nov 25, 2014
Bridgeview resident is not part of the kkk. I am simply a native born American that is sick and tired of A-rabs trying to turn Bridgeview into the middle east. Have respect for the west and our beliefs is what I am saying. I have no problems with other races. I just don't want to live with them. We were here first and if you don't like it go back to Arabia Since A-rabs came to Bridgeview crime has gone up. There was just a shooting at the mosque in Bridgeview. Bridgeview used to be so nice and quit. The middle easterners have turned it into a town with a lot of problems now. There have even been some that have been caught having ties to terrorism. And no I don't like what my town has become.
MyNameIsToby

East Peoria, IL

#83 Aug 2, 2015
All muslims like to have sex with goats and eat pork BBQ. That mosque should be torn down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
midlo pd chief 1 hr Jonathan Goldsmith 6
Current crime 7 hr T for truth 4
Who is Digger 70 ? (Sep '16) 9 hr chucky topay 45
Cemetary Fence (Mar '08) 9 hr angry pirate 181
CR School Board Election Results 9 hr Rusty Trombone 5
Ultra food store in Crestwood closing 11 hr Looking out my w... 7
Trustee Kevin Michaels (Nov '15) 12 hr Funny 24

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance