Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2013
Midlogirl1

Orland Park, IL

#1 Oct 20, 2013
What is with the P.A system / intercoms i have lived here for 7 years and never had a issue with it till this year. It is way to loud, I can hear it blaring with all my window closed and in my basement. They need to turn it down it's not a huge ballpark or stadium geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz
Midlo1

Orland Park, IL

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Pack up your crap and move.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 25, 2013
GPSsystem wrote:
That's Bobby being called by his Cougar from Monee. Making sure he is to obey her.
Have to be careful of those Cougars.
CP resident

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 25, 2013
Midlogirl1---you are right I have been here 30 years and I have never heard it before--did they get a new system?
Midlogirl1

Orland Park, IL

#9 Oct 26, 2013
CP Resident. I don't know but it sure would be nice if someone has something to add to the topic of value and knowledge not wise cracks. I'm not upset over the intercom I just think it is very loud for a small HS field located in a residential area.
midlo resident

Orland Park, IL

#10 Oct 26, 2013
Did you try calling the school?
Bremen Fan

Blue Island, IL

#11 Oct 27, 2013
The Football and Soccer Teams are both having an awesome year!! First in conference for Both!! Be patient midlo girl , the seasons are almost over. Come on up and see what the excitement is about! The pa system is the same, if anything they need a Better system.
Not a fan

Midlothian, IL

#12 Oct 27, 2013
Bremen Fan wrote:
The Football and Soccer Teams are both having an awesome year!! First in conference for Both!! Be patient midlo girl , the seasons are almost over. Come on up and see what the excitement is about! The pa system is the same, if anything they need a Better system.
Do you really think anyone without a student participating wants to come up and see them play, get over yourself.
Soundtech

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 27, 2013
It could be such a thing that what makes it seem so loud is the way the wind is blowing. If the wind is from the South, it will seem much louder than it really is. If you notice also sometimes Sirens sound closer than they really are because of same reason. Besides, it's better to hear our Braves game over a Loud Speaker than Police warnings over a Loud Speaker. We know where our Kids are. Go Braves!! Also, I may add, I'm a Brave from 45 years ago. Once a Brave, always a Brave.
R u kidding

Midlothian, IL

#14 Oct 27, 2013
Soundtech wrote:
It could be such a thing that what makes it seem so loud is the way the wind is blowing. If the wind is from the South, it will seem much louder than it really is. If you notice also sometimes Sirens sound closer than they really are because of same reason. Besides, it's better to hear our Braves game over a Loud Speaker than Police warnings over a Loud Speaker. We know where our Kids are. Go Braves!! Also, I may add, I'm a Brave from 45 years ago. Once a Brave, always a Brave.
What a pathetic thing to say , stuck in high school time to move on sweetie.
Get some more names

Oak Forest, IL

#15 Oct 27, 2013
R u kidding wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic thing to say , stuck in high school time to move on sweetie.
The two you've already posted under aren't enough.
local one

Orland Park, IL

#16 Oct 27, 2013
you all need to relax. depends on the day and weather, whether you can hear it loudly or not. I live not to far from the school and have been listening to it for 20+ years... not a big deal.
Liljoe

Midlothian, IL

#17 Oct 28, 2013
Go Braves !
hilljax

Orland Park, IL

#18 Oct 30, 2013
If it's too loud your too old!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finley Jr. High School (Nov '09) 5 min Extra money 19
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Death Angel 49,473
One hurt in shooting near Oak Forest; person in... 46 min Resident Extreme 2
Bob Rita 28th District Hosts Chicago's 1st homi... (Jan '14) 2 hr Larry 23
Police officers leaving 2 hr yea 27
Parks in midlo (May '09) 3 hr Wondering Why Not 39
Hog Wild Restaurant 3 hr wow 39
•••
•••
Dixmoor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dixmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixmoor
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••