Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

What is with the P.A system / intercoms i have lived here for 7 years and never had a issue with it till this year. It is way to loud, I can hear it blaring with all my window closed and in my basement. They need to turn it down it's not a huge ballpark or stadium geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz
Midlo1

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Pack up your crap and move.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

GPSsystem wrote:
That's Bobby being called by his Cougar from Monee. Making sure he is to obey her.
Have to be careful of those Cougars.
CP resident

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Midlogirl1---you are right I have been here 30 years and I have never heard it before--did they get a new system?
Midlogirl1

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

CP Resident. I don't know but it sure would be nice if someone has something to add to the topic of value and knowledge not wise cracks. I'm not upset over the intercom I just think it is very loud for a small HS field located in a residential area.
midlo resident

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Did you try calling the school?
Bremen Fan

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

The Football and Soccer Teams are both having an awesome year!! First in conference for Both!! Be patient midlo girl , the seasons are almost over. Come on up and see what the excitement is about! The pa system is the same, if anything they need a Better system.
Not a fan

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Bremen Fan wrote:
The Football and Soccer Teams are both having an awesome year!! First in conference for Both!! Be patient midlo girl , the seasons are almost over. Come on up and see what the excitement is about! The pa system is the same, if anything they need a Better system.
Do you really think anyone without a student participating wants to come up and see them play, get over yourself.
Soundtech

Matteson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

It could be such a thing that what makes it seem so loud is the way the wind is blowing. If the wind is from the South, it will seem much louder than it really is. If you notice also sometimes Sirens sound closer than they really are because of same reason. Besides, it's better to hear our Braves game over a Loud Speaker than Police warnings over a Loud Speaker. We know where our Kids are. Go Braves!! Also, I may add, I'm a Brave from 45 years ago. Once a Brave, always a Brave.
R u kidding

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Soundtech wrote:
It could be such a thing that what makes it seem so loud is the way the wind is blowing. If the wind is from the South, it will seem much louder than it really is. If you notice also sometimes Sirens sound closer than they really are because of same reason. Besides, it's better to hear our Braves game over a Loud Speaker than Police warnings over a Loud Speaker. We know where our Kids are. Go Braves!! Also, I may add, I'm a Brave from 45 years ago. Once a Brave, always a Brave.
What a pathetic thing to say , stuck in high school time to move on sweetie.
Get some more names

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

R u kidding wrote:
<quoted text>What a pathetic thing to say , stuck in high school time to move on sweetie.
The two you've already posted under aren't enough.
local one

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

you all need to relax. depends on the day and weather, whether you can hear it loudly or not. I live not to far from the school and have been listening to it for 20+ years... not a big deal.
Liljoe

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Go Braves !
hilljax

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

If it's too loud your too old!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Badon hires daughter 8 min Big lie L burgercheese 7
the blue island forum (Nov '09) 12 min Journalist 38
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Get On With Your Lives 47,061
More corruption in South Suburbs 1 hr update 7
Mayor Vargas Reneges No Bid Contracts (Sep '13) 9 hr Two Words 118
Could Midlothian go bankrupt? 9 hr Frusterated Fiasco 15
Gala to mark Chicago Ridge centennial 9 hr merica 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
•••
•••