Lane Bryant Killer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just wondering

Chicago, IL

#22 Aug 2, 2013
brotherlove23 wrote:
Greetings Kildare Kid. Thank you for the reply. So let me get this correct, you've known tons of information regarding this Lane Bryant incident, and you've known this obviously for years, and it's taken you this long to write about it or describe specific facts? Just not buying it.
Can't you get arrested for with holding information like that? I'm with you on this one, he knows nothing, he might even be the killer trying to see if he can pick up on any new leads
tony

Blue Island, IL

#23 Aug 2, 2013
I have long since reported him to the hotline they have set up. i spoke to a detective and directed him to this site. havent heard a peep from mr kildare about this since then.
Kildare Kid

Highland, IN

#24 Aug 3, 2013
I know nothing about the case. It's something the task force didn't do at the time. They are aware of the facts, thank you.. Don't try and be sidewalk detectives if you don't know the facts.
last call

Midlothian, IL

#25 Aug 3, 2013
Well then tell us what they didn't do Kildare Kid!

Since: Jul 13

Tinley Park, IL

#26 Aug 7, 2013
Wow how quick Kildare Kid retracts from being the PHD guy on this case to now not knowing nothing about the case and only knowing about some sort of police misstep. With the way the media is and with public information, if there was one, don't you think the media would have exposed it? How embarassing Kildare Kid, you done? You got your 15 minutes of fame? What did the cops mess up on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlo.police (Mar '12) 5 min trumbull 75
corruption 43 min The wise old Socr... 15
Stevo at the City Council meeting 2 hr unthinking fools 62
Did you attend tonight's Flooding meeting at Pa... 3 hr People of free will 9
What happened to Beautiful Mexican mural @ olde... (May '09) 4 hr People of free will 404
Open Letter to All Veteran's 5 hr Thanks Again 43
MS-13, Los Zetas likely very widespread in Chic... (Dec '14) 10 hr Ex Chicagolander 12

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages