Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#61 May 6, 2013
winterpeaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs
Group Hug:):):)
summerpride

Midlothian, IL

#62 May 7, 2013
summerpride sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am. 50 something year old woman that just mowed the yard. You are a disgusting, childish pig! This man needs help and I might add, has a lovely wife that adores him. If the grass needs to be cut, many women will cut it! You may sit on your lazy ass and boss your husband around because its not a woman's job but to most of us, that is the most sexist line of thought there is! You aren't entitled to lounge around and let a man do everything you lazy hillbilly!
I already said I help my husband with yardwork. You don't read well. I posted that the old mans wife doesn't need to be doing it based on his comment about having to talk to her to "she how she feels" As far as the poster who mentioned 70 and 80 year old people still doing yardwork. Probably the exception to the rule don't you think? Its nice out now but it still has to be done when its 90+ degrees out. To the other poster saying I couldn't "handle" Midlo topix. I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. I have a life. Seems you guys will just argue and argue to try to prove you are right about anything. The person arguing about people cutting grass who are about the age of which many are getting buried shows that. Bunch of computer addicted losers here. You got a guy saying that I am nothing to look at when you can't even mow his own lawn. Probably can't even get on top of his wife anymore either.
Maybe you should be doing some back excercises rather than sitting on your fat a$$ reading this post you creep.
summerpride sucks

United States

#64 May 7, 2013
summerpride wrote:
<quoted text>I already said I help my husband with yardwork. You don't read well. I posted that the old mans wife doesn't need to be doing it based on his comment about having to talk to her to "she how she feels" As far as the poster who mentioned 70 and 80 year old people still doing yardwork. Probably the exception to the rule don't you think? Its nice out now but it still has to be done when its 90+ degrees out. To the other poster saying I couldn't "handle" Midlo topix. I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. I have a life. Seems you guys will just argue and argue to try to prove you are right about anything. The person arguing about people cutting grass who are about the age of which many are getting buried shows that. Bunch of computer addicted losers here. You got a guy saying that I am nothing to look at when you can't even mow his own lawn. Probably can't even get on top of his wife anymore either.
Maybe you should be doing some back excercises rather than sitting on your fat a$$ reading this post you creep.
He's not in his 70s. Please know what you are talking about before you speak. It's people like you that ruin a perfectly good blog. You assumed you knew his age just because he has breathing troubles. Apparently you fail to realize that some people aren't blessed with your good health. Wise up young lady or you won't get far in life.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#65 May 7, 2013
summerpride wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said I help my husband with yardwork. You don't read well. I posted that the old mans wife doesn't need to be doing it based on his comment about having to talk to her to "she how she feels" As far as the poster who mentioned 70 and 80 year old people still doing yardwork. Probably the exception to the rule don't you think? Its nice out now but it still has to be done when its 90+ degrees out. To the other poster saying I couldn't "handle" Midlo topix. I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. I have a life. Seems you guys will just argue and argue to try to prove you are right about anything. The person arguing about people cutting grass who are about the age of which many are getting buried shows that. Bunch of computer addicted losers here. You got a guy saying that I am nothing to look at when you can't even mow his own lawn. Probably can't even get on top of his wife anymore either.
Maybe you should be doing some back excercises rather than sitting on your fat a$$ reading this post you creep.
If you reraed that post, I said you PROBABLY weren"t anything to look at and judging by this post, basically confirmed it. As far as top of my Wife goes, none of your business but, if you ever hear someone scream' Ride em Cowboy" you can only dream and wish babe,

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#66 May 7, 2013
I think the point that summerpride is clearly missing here is that WW1 is doing what spouses/partners do. He's discussing it with her before making a decision. She probably will want the help with the yard from a kid in town or a service, but he's waiting and not "assuming" he knows her mind.

You make it sound like he's going to sit there drinking a beer and holding a whip telling her to mow the lawn.(Figure of speech, not literal)
summerpride

Chicago, IL

#67 May 7, 2013
summerpride sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not in his 70s. Please know what you are talking about before you speak. It's people like you that ruin a perfectly good blog. You assumed you knew his age just because he has breathing troubles. Apparently you fail to realize that some people aren't blessed with your good health. Wise up young lady or you won't get far in life.
I never said he was in his 70's. I mentioned what he said about his wife. Then, I mentioned what ANOTHER poster said about 70 and 80 yearolds doing lawnwork.
Are you stupid or just dumb?
summerpride

Midlothian, IL

#68 May 7, 2013
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
I think the point that summerpride is clearly missing here is that WW1 is doing what spouses/partners do. He's discussing it with her before making a decision. She probably will want the help with the yard from a kid in town or a service, but he's waiting and not "assuming" he knows her mind.
You make it sound like he's going to sit there drinking a beer and holding a whip telling her to mow the lawn.(Figure of speech, not literal)
Rather then wait for her to tell him "how she feels" and since she has to climb up on his fat a$$ to get some pleasure and do God knows what else for the Guy he should just say baby you ain't cutting the grass..Take.some money from his years of service to pay for a service...Lets not forget God is already going to do all the watering he needs.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#69 May 7, 2013
summerpride let's not pretend to have the right to tell other people how to run their marriage. In my marriage there are some things I decide on my own because I know my husband couldn't give a gosh darn and trusts me, but when it comes to hiring a service of ANY kind, small or large we talk it out first. Perhaps that's the marriage they have too. And for all we know she likes to take care of the yard like I do. Granted, I am a little bit younger than her, but my mom is twice my age and can still get out there and take care of her gardens like she was still in her 20s or 30s.
summerpride sucks

United States

#70 May 7, 2013
summerpride wrote:
<quoted text>I never said he was in his 70's. I mentioned what he said about his wife. Then, I mentioned what ANOTHER poster said about 70 and 80 yearolds doing lawnwork.
Are you stupid or just dumb?
Well I guess I'd rather be dumb than young and ignorant like you. It's a shame really. You may have contributed something good to the topic if you weren't so damn mean.
You should never judge others. I don't suppose you were taught that as a child so please do yourself and everyone that has to have contact with you a favor and think about that. You have been very unfair to a very nice man that you have never met. I'm sure his wife would have a few words to say about this also but she would be very kind to you because that's what being a lady is all about.

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#71 May 7, 2013
Oh he'll ya!!! This crap is better than anything on cable rite now lollololl

Summer, I think the people of Midlothian have speaken you need to get a job get off welfare and try to pull up is your pants lolilol
summerpride

Midlothian, IL

#72 May 7, 2013
Lets not compare gardening to cutting a lawn.

One is widely more considered a hobby then the other. If I need to compare pull starting, pushing or turning a noisey mower to the more peaceful act of gardening then I just can't help you.

You

"And for all we know she likes taking care of the yard like I do."

him

" I will have to ask her how she feels"

If she liked taking care of the lawn...he would know. He wouldn't have to ask her.

I am done here. I never intended on getting in a long conversation about lawncare on Midlothian Topix. You guys should all take a look at yourselves and figure if this something that should really take up any of your time. My husband is laughing at me right now for taking any of my time talking to a bunch of eager to argue about stupid stuff internet addicted idiots. Sorry to sound so harsh but sometimes the truth is. goodbye.
summerpride

Midlothian, IL

#73 May 7, 2013
Jeez so many stupid people here What wrong with you people? One nutcase telling me I am on welfare, with no job and saggy pants. wrong,wrong,wrong. Another person you would rather be dumb than young?

As far as the ignorant part goes when people talk about 80 yearolds cutting grass,just to try and prove a point. Its moronic. People who can't read and interpret a simple paragraph, people who compare cutting grass to gardening,people who question wheather a lafdy enjoys cutting grass, whrn it is OBVIOUSLY not the case based kn whay has been posted,yeah mama is gonna get p'd
Like I said nobody here wants to be wrong about nothing, even though many have been.

You are all nutcases.
donnie paycheck

Midlothian, IL

#74 May 7, 2013
When i was a kid i cut grass all day long for a nickel . Then i would go to the store and buy 5 cents worth of candy and still get change . Those were the days i'll tell yeah .We also used to chase the blacks and irish out , but thats another story for another day .
details please

Midlothian, IL

#75 May 7, 2013
summerpride wrote:
Lets not compare gardening to cutting a lawn.
One is widely more considered a hobby then the other. If I need to compare pull starting, pushing or turning a noisey mower to the more peaceful act of gardening then I just can't help you.
You
"And for all we know she likes taking care of the yard like I do."
him
" I will have to ask her how she feels"
If she liked taking care of the lawn...he would know. He wouldn't have to ask her.
I am done here. I never intended on getting in a long conversation about lawncare on Midlothian Topix. You guys should all take a look at yourselves and figure if this something that should really take up any of your time. My husband is laughing at me right now for taking any of my time talking to a bunch of eager to argue about stupid stuff internet addicted idiots. Sorry to sound so harsh but sometimes the truth is. goodbye.
Buh bye now! Take care of them issues.
summerpride sucks

United States

#76 May 8, 2013
summerpride wrote:
Jeez so many stupid people here What wrong with you people? One nutcase telling me I am on welfare, with no job and saggy pants. wrong,wrong,wrong. Another person you would rather be dumb than young?

As far as the ignorant part goes when people talk about 80 yearolds cutting grass,just to try and prove a point. Its moronic. People who can't read and interpret a simple paragraph, people who compare cutting grass to gardening,people who question wheather a lafdy enjoys cutting grass, whrn it is OBVIOUSLY not the case based kn whay has been posted,yeah mama is gonna get p'd
Like I said nobody here wants to be wrong about nothing, even though many have been.

You are all nutcases.
Good riddance child!
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#77 May 8, 2013
summerpride wrote:
Jeez so many stupid people here What wrong with you people? One nutcase telling me I am on welfare, with no job and saggy pants. wrong,wrong,wrong. Another person you would rather be dumb than young?
As far as the ignorant part goes when people talk about 80 yearolds cutting grass,just to try and prove a point. Its moronic. People who can't read and interpret a simple paragraph, people who compare cutting grass to gardening,people who question wheather a lafdy enjoys cutting grass, whrn it is OBVIOUSLY not the case based kn whay has been posted,yeah mama is gonna get p'd
Like I said nobody here wants to be wrong about nothing, even though many have been.
You are all nutcases.
You were spot on when you said Wondering Why has no life and sits on here all day, 3000 plus posts and that was after he registered. Most of these people are " Know It Alls" which is why that's my screen name just to be sarcastic towards them. They like to gang up on people here too, I know who they are even though they think I don't. They all were in hiding for the last year because they felt like they personally ousted the old mayor when they voted in Terry , I guess in a way they did meaning "The people" spoke. But when Terry screwed up royally they hid their heads in the sand for the last year at least. What's annoying is that a lot of people on Topix feel like they are better than others because the do community walks or are freinds with trustees and such. Wondering Why is annoying because he's a huge cop basher on here. 5 year is a smug little thing that thinks she is smarter than everyone, I know this from hearing her talk personally. So don't mind these people, your life is better without them.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#78 May 8, 2013
summerpride when I say gardening I include tending the lawn. Just for the record. I see why you might pick that out because not everyone means that, but I did.

And he might know her feelings on the subject but be respectful enough to ask if she wants to spend the money on it. There is nothing wrong with a partner/spouse asking even if they think they already know the answer.

As for calling all of us nutcases, I think that's pretty rude. Don't lump everyone into one group just because a few people couldn't be civil towards you. Plus, you weren't exactly civil yourself.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#79 May 8, 2013
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text> You were spot on when you said Wondering Why has no life and sits on here all day, 3000 plus posts and that was after he registered. Most of these people are " Know It Alls" which is why that's my screen name just to be sarcastic towards them. They like to gang up on people here too, I know who they are even though they think I don't. They all were in hiding for the last year because they felt like they personally ousted the old mayor when they voted in Terry , I guess in a way they did meaning "The people" spoke. But when Terry screwed up royally they hid their heads in the sand for the last year at least. What's annoying is that a lot of people on Topix feel like they are better than others because the do community walks or are freinds with trustees and such. Wondering Why is annoying because he's a huge cop basher on here. 5 year is a smug little thing that thinks she is smarter than everyone, I know this from hearing her talk personally. So don't mind these people, your life is better without them.
That's 3429 posts including this one. Get your numbers straight, No one hid their head in the sands, we just got tired of trolls like you.As far as Cop basher? Wrong again. Like I've said before, if a Cop and I don't care who it is, is living off my TAX dollars then they have no reason to be rude to anyone. 5yr is not smug, you just are threatened that a Woman knows more than you assuming you have "nads". If you do, they're probably so tight you squeak. One thing I will say is that we must have made an impression on you whether it be good or bad because we are always on your mind. Hold on while I fart and blow you a kiss from my lower intestine.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#80 May 8, 2013
Thanks WW1. I was just going to ignore that comment because quite frankly, KIA is a coward that won't admit who they are. Clearly from their comments they "know" me, but they don't really know me if they think I'm smug. If they did have "nads" as you say, they would tell me whom they are and tell me to my face (so to speak) how I know them. I doubt they will ever.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#81 May 8, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's 3429 posts including this one. Get your numbers straight, No one hid their head in the sands, we just got tired of trolls like you.As far as Cop basher? Wrong again. Like I've said before, if a Cop and I don't care who it is, is living off my TAX dollars then they have no reason to be rude to anyone. 5yr is not smug, you just are threatened that a Woman knows more than you assuming you have "nads". If you do, they're probably so tight you squeak. One thing I will say is that we must have made an impression on you whether it be good or bad because we are always on your mind. Hold on while I fart and blow you a kiss from my lower intestine.
Ok Terry, no one is threatened by Nicole the know it all, and not a cop basher? You've never bashed the ex-chief on this forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oak Forest Launches New Promotional Website 4 min Res 3
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Riverdale, IL (May '12) 25 min susanmaejones 2
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee 34 min No Question 69
Real people focusing on real issues. 38 min Aye Saurs 9
Hog Wild. 56 min Pork Monger 9
True value 2 hr cant believe it 4
Poll Should Crestwood residents get rid of Trustee J... (Feb '14) 4 hr YES YES 20
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]