14-Year-Old Charged With Murder Of Do...

14-Year-Old Charged With Murder Of Dolton Teen

There are 78 comments on the Cbs2chicago.com story from Mar 16, 2007, titled 14-Year-Old Charged With Murder Of Dolton Teen. In it, Cbs2chicago.com reports that:

DOLTON, Ill. A 14-year-old boy was charged Friday in the fatal shooting of a 16-year-old Thornridge High School student in south suburban Dolton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2chicago.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ace777

AOL

#64 Jun 9, 2010
thanks dolton!!! my anger comes from as i said one of my post.when john gacy was arrested nobody said to me man do u rape kids? do u murder them? no.but when a black person does something they are asked what do you think of that? why does this happen? why do people ask that i wonder? i would get mad if someone hassled you in my almost all white neighborhood because this is a free country and you and i should go where we want.i have never touched a illegal drug but i do like train watching and dolton has some good spots and catch a t-ridge falcon football game so no i am not there to buy drugs and i should not get out either.while blacks and whites fight illegals and terrorist laugh and sneak in behind our backs and are the real danger.
realtalk

Cincinnati, OH

#65 Jun 9, 2010
none of you all know what you are talkin about when you say blacks took over dolton. We were forced out of the city by the Whites so they could make it safer for themselves. All the killing and bad stuff that happens is because of 1 man. The white man. He taught us how to take over, go to war, and kill anybody that doesn't believe in what they believe in. EVERY BAD THING THAT HAPPENS IS BECAUSE OF THE WHITE MAN WHO TAUGHT US. So before you start talkin about what black people do wrong look back at your parents grandparents and all of your white family all the way back to slavery. Thats why people die. Because of YOU. WATCH YOUR MOUTH BEFORE A BLACK PERSON KILLS YOU. P.S. I'M WHITE.
live in dolton

Chicago, IL

#66 Jun 10, 2010
How about attacking the problem instead of each other? If we don't take care of the kids then we are part of the problem. That what some people want us to do is be mad at each other. So nothing get done.
Ignorance Has NO color or sex or age!
what up

Chicago, IL

#67 Jun 11, 2010
The problem in Dolton is the people how hang out in the clubs won't shut them down they wouldn't have any place to go. Right Mr Mayor Lewis!!! How much are you getting in you pocket. It not coming to the Village !
I bet you know that answer Mr Mayor !!!!!!
jayson

Tampa, FL

#68 Jun 14, 2010
Im from this area also. Blacks RUIN EVERYTHING they get their hands on. It doesnt have to be a racist view, its FACT.
eye kaka dooky

Chicago, IL

#69 Jul 7, 2010
all of ya'll can just lick these nuts you can quote me now cuz i hit those guts lmfao;)
Steven avery

Chicago, IL

#70 Sep 3, 2010
Thats Cuz yall Dnt cxare About anyone ...YUh dnt really kno wat went Down!!! becuz yuh dnt be in these streets so basically yall dnt kno these Streets so stopp talkin bout it if yall not bout it
northwest indiana

De Soto, KS

#71 Sep 5, 2010
First, I don't feel bad for that 14-year old boy, he should be put on death penalty for that. And again, its not ALL blacks just SOME blacks, but stereotypically, we blacks need to stop blaming others for our problems. Im black and in university right now, and if I could do it, any black could; they just being lazy. Don't expect things to be handed to you on a silver platter. You have to EARN your living.
Dennis

Indianapolis, IN

#72 Oct 12, 2010
I lived and worked in Dolton for fifty years and we never were subjected to what is transpiring now. The day came when I told my wife we have to get out of here. We found a community 190 miles away that is so much like Dolton used to be. It's sad that you can't expierance the tranquility of our setting.
Eric

Chicago, IL

#73 Oct 25, 2011
Arron you need to stop trying to find who to blam this stuff thats going on white fokes sell the guns to people blacks,white, any race and they get the drugs here which causes all this violance and that would detroy any area know matter what color and dolton is not bad as the city
Washingtonian

Chicago, IL

#74 Oct 26, 2011
jayson wrote:
Im from this area also. Blacks RUIN EVERYTHING they get their hands on. It doesnt have to be a racist view, its FACT.
In all fairness to you, you are ignorant and think all Black people are the same. According to you, if Dolton was a town full of Black millionaires than the town would be ruined. What you're saying doesn't make any sense. You think it's a race issue when it's really an economic issue. When whites dominated the towns in this area there were far more working class jobs available. Period. Yeah there was white flight when others moved in but had the industries still been here in abundance whites probably wouldn't have moved out as much creating the vacancies for non-whites to fill.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#75 Dec 26, 2011
You speak of economics. What about the state of these millionaire athletes and recording artists?

Who are the one's consistently going to jail?

How come there is no crime to speak of associated with country music?

How come white basketball players are not going after fans in the stands?

Or getting busted for selling drugs?

I can punch holes in every arguement you bring forth. But just like the last thread I entered with you...You just quit responding. I answer your questions but you dont answer mine.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#76 Dec 26, 2011
northwest indiana wrote:
First, I don't feel bad for that 14-year old boy, he should be put on death penalty for that. And again, its not ALL blacks just SOME blacks, but stereotypically, we blacks need to stop blaming others for our problems. Im black and in university right now, and if I could do it, any black could; they just being lazy. Don't expect things to be handed to you on a silver platter. You haveEARN your living.
I applaud you for your honest approach. Many black people point at others for their problems. I am aware of the economic situation in black communites. But that only goes so far. Many blacks put themselves in that situation just by laziness.
a beautiful black woman

Tinley Park, IL

#77 Mar 23, 2013
Jerome wrote:
Wake up amazed, that's called freedom of speach, everyone is entitled to it whether you agree or not.
I say shes rite he comment was racist an i think u r too -__- i've seen all kinds of colored ppl do f*cked up things skin dnt matter ur mind does so WAKE DA H3ll up yall didnt want us here could have left our asses in africa js.!
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#78 Apr 5, 2013
That beautiful black women spells like a 6 year old white kid.
Dolton resident

Dolton, IL

#79 Dec 27, 2013
I now live in Dolton going on 25 years My family was the first black family on the block. Of course some of our neighbors were not very friendly but there was my neighbor next door the same day we moved in he brought over some cold drinks and welcome us he was a amazing elderly white male.Now there is still 2 white families still here. There are a couple of rowdy black families and yes they are section 8. Yes we do have some blacks that ruin it for all of us who go to work every day and have to pay our own house notes and so far we have not had any problems as far as robberies and stolen cars. But I am ready to leave Dolton also.I believe there are just as many bad white people as there are blacks and yes the media has a lot to do with it. It is sad to say WE ARE OUR OWN WORSE ENEMIES. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THERE ARE ALSO HELL OF A LOT OF CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE.
wow

Chicago, IL

#80 Dec 28, 2013
Dolton resident wrote:
I now live in Dolton going on 25 years My family was the first black family on the block. Of course some of our neighbors were not very friendly but there was my neighbor next door the same day we moved in he brought over some cold drinks and welcome us he was a amazing elderly white male.Now there is still 2 white families still here. There are a couple of rowdy black families and yes they are section 8. Yes we do have some blacks that ruin it for all of us who go to work every day and have to pay our own house notes and so far we have not had any problems as far as robberies and stolen cars. But I am ready to leave Dolton also.I believe there are just as many bad white people as there are blacks and yes the media has a lot to do with it. It is sad to say WE ARE OUR OWN WORSE ENEMIES. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THERE ARE ALSO HELL OF A LOT OF CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE.
Well said we are all Americans First
sorry

Dolton, IL

#81 May 6, 2014
In GOD eyes we are ALL the same no little you and no big you you ALL NEEDS SOME GOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rats in the Ridge (Dec '15) 32 min Orkin 18
Stevo at the City Council meeting 43 min Julian 68
All Lives Matter 58 min Change is needed 26
Open Letter to All Veteran's 1 hr Tom 44
Midlo.police (Mar '12) 4 hr truth slayer 76
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 4 hr Hats off 150
Snack Shack Snack Inn (Jun '10) 6 hr Clyde 38

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance