Other

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help is on the way

Chicago, IL

#22 Jun 9, 2009
midlo_watchdog wrote:
I joined after I read various posts that were screaming for someone to parody them. I mean is the real Midlo_watchdog for real. Are these thoughts actually running through his head. Sometimes I think he's an eleven year old just typing crazy rants to get a rise out of everybody.
I think a call to your shrink is due. Posting under 2 names and now you think you are someone else. Wow.
Help is on the way

United States

#23 Jun 9, 2009
I know who I am. But who are you?

Since: May 09

Blue Island, IL

#24 Jun 9, 2009
Hey my connection came back up so im posting while I can. I found this site while googling Midlo & comcrap & have been following threads ever since. I've been reading the top threads as well as some of the older dead threads along with the surrounding towns forums, sorta playing catch up & getting to know the characters, that means YOU, the registered users. I also have been reading the popular topic's on the home page as some can be a pretty good read.

P.S.
Nice to meet you all & again thanks for the help with comcrap. Wish someone in the town worked for them, might prove helpful.

Since: Jun 09

New Lenox

#25 Jun 9, 2009
I found this site by googling about the o.f. woman found in the trunk of her car in Midlo. Never heard of the site before then. Somethings caught my eye so I decided to join. I've told friends since then and they seemed intrested. After all, why not despute issues with people in our neigborhood online??

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#26 Jun 10, 2009
Life CriTic wrote:
I found this site by googling about the o.f. woman found in the trunk of her car in Midlo. Never heard of the site before then. Somethings caught my eye so I decided to join. I've told friends since then and they seemed intrested. After all, why not despute issues with people in our neigborhood online??
I don't think a lot of "dispute" things. We are for the most part, proud Midlo People who have been renewed with the Election of a New Mayor who is By, For and Of the people of our town. Welcome though. After a while you will see the Seriousness, but "craziness" of us Real People. For a lot of us, we have Pride in our Town.

“26 year Midlo resident”

Since: Feb 09

Wichita, Kansas

#27 Jun 10, 2009
Wondering Why1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think a lot of "dispute" things. We are for the most part, proud Midlo People who have been renewed with the Election of a New Mayor who is By, For and Of the people of our town. Welcome though. After a while you will see the Seriousness, but "craziness" of us Real People. For a lot of us, we have Pride in our Town.
Yes' I am looking forward not backwards. There is plenty to work with dare I say we can "git er dun". I guess I did.

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

#28 Jun 14, 2009
Wondering Why1 wrote:
Ok, just for fun. Here's a new poll to try.
I personally never heard of Topix until a Friend from Virginia sent me the Link. Being away from Midlo for over 35 years, she told me that's how she got her Midlo News.
I typed it in, got "Wondering Why" on something and, the rest has been fun to say the least.
Your turn and stories now if you wish. Just maybe so some of us can get to "know" each other a bit better.
Great thread Wondering Why!

I came to Midlo Topix because alot of the threads that I post in the Oak Forest Forum from the Southtown newspaper end up here also. I've had the pleasure of posting with a few of you good people thru my Forum, so I stop in here every once in a while to see what's up.

The reason I first got involved with Topix was because I was researching the apartment fire in Oak Forest early last year. I became an Editor last May I believe, and the rest is history!

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#29 Jun 15, 2009
Colloquy wrote:
<quoted text>Great thread Wondering Why!
I came to Midlo Topix because alot of the threads that I post in the Oak Forest Forum from the Southtown newspaper end up here also. I've had the pleasure of posting with a few of you good people thru my Forum, so I stop in here every once in a while to see what's up.
The reason I first got involved with Topix was because I was researching the apartment fire in Oak Forest early last year. I became an Editor last May I believe, and the rest is history!
And I believe we have "talked" before:):)

“Lest We Forget”

Since: Nov 08

Midlothian, IL

#30 Jun 15, 2009
Well I first started reading Topix a few years ago just to see what was going on.
The election got me more involved.
With my association with the Patriot Guard Riders, I found this was a great way to pass on info on our returning Hero's so that everyone knows when one is coming home.
j springer

Midlothian, IL

#31 Jun 15, 2009
i just love reading what the midlo trailer trash has to say

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32 May 5, 2013
Well I guess it was my old buddie "free". I read after a couple of gals at work told me and then I saw what free was doing here on topix and u had to out your too cents in and back him uphow could you not

What happened to him. I hate to say it but I get scared he may have died fighting the terrorist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 13 min Honest Government 94
Incarnation school closing? 1 hr Annie 10
BIIP and Blue Island 9 hr Qwerty 134
Lasalle king the new police chief in blue island 9 hr Plain and Simple 31
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 9 hr Time for Change 24
Improving OUR Community 10 hr Improving Our Com... 86
Can someone answer my question? 11 hr Watchdog 15

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages