Know It All

Chicago, IL

#202 Aug 14, 2014
I dont care wrote:
You are an ass know it all. Really? the only three names you know are Moustache, Laura and Terry? The must have really made an impression on you if they are the only ones you can talk about.There are a lot more on here that don't like you and you run off. Ok, your turn, jump up and down, point your figer, once you get it out of your ass and repeat after me, Turd, turd, turd, I called this one out, I called this one out, yup yup yup.
Go paint your garage Terry.
who cares

Ashburn, VA

#203 Aug 14, 2014
Again his garage is vinyl sided. Get your facts straight
enough already

Midlothian, IL

#204 Aug 14, 2014
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not it at all, I don't like the fact that you and your GF are bullies. You run your mouths on FB and you used to do it on here until I caught you!! That is a fact! Then you came back and tried to play it off like you always used your names! LIES! I did the same thing to 5YR she would talk down to people on here and thought she was big shit doing her walks and talking to Gary then spewing what she knew on here and if you questioned it she called you an idiot. I spoke to her once and dis liked her right away. That's beside the point, you troll FB and used to troll this site also. You got caught admit it. I can give to shits about Terry Stephens or anyone else to be honest. They are all criminals.
You seem to be obseesed about talking about this 5yr person. You met her once and did not like her. That's great but let it go already. I don't understand why you go on about it. I don't know who she is but at least she isn't here going back and forth with you. Now even when you find someone else to fight with you continue to talk about this lady. I have met Gary though and he is a good guy. You could probably add more too a conversation if you stopped judging all these people.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#205 Aug 15, 2014
I'm not going on about it, she is working in the village hall now and I'm sure was told to keep her trap shut now. As far as the others excuse me for not sitting back and listening to mustache run his mouth about how he hates cops and his doofus gf cheer lead behind him with her clap clap clap garbage.
who cares

Midlothian, IL

#206 Aug 15, 2014
What a spineless cry baby.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#207 Aug 15, 2014
who cares wrote:
What a spineless cry baby.
You of all people should be calling someone a baby. Maybe if you spent as much time on FB as you did looking for a job you'd find one.
who cares

Ashburn, VA

#208 Aug 15, 2014
Why is my employment any of your concern? Now your tracking my time on Facebook. Why so much interest in my life, you study mine and others photos, get a life and stop worrying about mine.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#209 Aug 15, 2014
who cares wrote:
Why is my employment any of your concern? Now your tracking my time on Facebook. Why so much interest in my life, you study mine and others photos, get a life and stop worrying about mine.
It's true you post non stop on FB crying about the cops. Thake the one girls advice and STFU.
who cares

Ashburn, VA

#210 Aug 15, 2014
Not happening, if you don't like what I'm saying BLOCK me. Now put the donut down and get back to writing tickets.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#211 Aug 15, 2014
who cares wrote:
Not happening, if you don't like what I'm saying BLOCK me. Now put the donut down and get back to writing tickets.
Not a cop but my whole family is, they love little whiny douche bags like you too.
who cares

Ashburn, VA

#212 Aug 15, 2014
Well this goes to show the mentally that's runs in the family. Again stop worry about life and get you own. And tell your brother I said hi.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#213 Aug 15, 2014
who cares wrote:
Well this goes to show the mentally that's runs in the family. Again stop worry about life and get you own. And tell your brother I said hi.
Somehow I was able to make some sense of what that sentence was supposed to say, but yea my brother is on tour and wouldn't care about your remark you twerp.
who cares

Ashburn, VA

#214 Aug 15, 2014
You say your not a cop, stop acting like one. You stalk people's page. You threaten to out people ( big deal ) so most of you info is second hand and all cops tell the true right? I've never been indicted, I've never been issued a lawsuit for brutally or violating somebody's civil rights. I've never lump the whole department into being bad. Just said some have issues. And it's seems their main objective lately was the generation of income for the village. Your miffed because I question our public officials here and using my name on Facebook, for some reason you can't do.so let the cops be cops and go back to whatever you do. This is a open forum deal with it. And please thank your brother for his service, I mean that sincerely.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#215 Aug 15, 2014
who cares wrote:
You say your not a cop, stop acting like one. You stalk people's page. You threaten to out people ( big deal ) so most of you info is second hand and all cops tell the true right? I've never been indicted, I've never been issued a lawsuit for brutally or violating somebody's civil rights. I've never lump the whole department into being bad. Just said some have issues. And it's seems their main objective lately was the generation of income for the village. Your miffed because I question our public officials here and using my name on Facebook, for some reason you can't do.so let the cops be cops and go back to whatever you do. This is a open forum deal with it. And please thank your brother for his service, I mean that sincerely.
Bottom line is Bob you're a jerk off. You won't hear from me again, my job is done.
who cares

Midlothian, IL

#216 Aug 15, 2014
Your entitled to your opinion. Have a nice day.
yayaya

United States

#217 Aug 15, 2014
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom line is Bob you're a jerk off. You won't hear from me again, my job is done.
I love seeing losers declare victory. If your job was to annoy the majority of readers in this thread, then yes, your job is done.
Brother Hal

Chicago, IL

#218 Aug 16, 2014
Kathy,Kathy, Kathy. You can stop now. Time to raise your children.
Laura

San Francisco, CA

#219 Aug 17, 2014
My GOD is good. Know it all job is done? Humm, Just for the good old days.CLAP-CLAP!!!!!!
Know It All

Blue Island, IL

#220 Aug 17, 2014
Laura wrote:
My GOD is good. Know it all job is done? Humm, Just for the good old days.CLAP-CLAP!!!!!!
There's the doofus we were waiting for.
Know It All

Blue Island, IL

#221 Aug 17, 2014
Brother Hal wrote:
Kathy,Kathy, Kathy. You can stop now. Time to raise your children.
There's Terry thinking he's fooling someone again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crestwood 1 hr Move on-crestwood 7
Should Crestwood residents pay for Chief T's cr... (Oct '11) 1 hr Move on-crestwood 605
Time to Abolish Calumet Township Organization (Mar '14) 2 hr Wolf on High St 21
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 50,063
Phoenix Fireman Is In A 1% MC Who Robs People 6 hr What A Joke 4
police 7 hr ALover 9
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match

Dixmoor Jobs

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dixmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixmoor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]