Anyone have any info on Chicago Ridge...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Frankfort, IL

#22 Jan 20, 2014
I was in the Speedway this last Sunday and saw a man about my age when I went to gas up the car and get the paper who was a Sergeant but he was extremely rude when I tried talking to him about the agency and volunteering my time. Funny part was the man had almost no teeth and had what I believe was his grandson with him.
kyk

Aurora, IL

#24 Jul 17, 2014
I see EMA at the train stop everyday.
They help keep the people getting off the train safe. WTF and you people are crying about what they do? Open your eyes .... duh ... they are like police with more stuff on there hands. Appreciate there help.
CR-EMA

Westland, MI

#25 Jan 3, 2016
Chicago Ridge - Department of Emergency Management

EMA = Emergency Management Agency.

Chicago Ridge Emergency Management currently staffs any where between 20-28 EMA Officers. We are not sworn in, we are not Police Officers; but we do assist Chicago Ridge's Police Officers in their duties i.e Traffic Control, Road Side Safety Checks, Local Events etc...

Due to the fact that there is roughly 25 Full-time and 23 Part time police officers covering the entire Chicago Ridge area (Surrounding villages included), there may be times when extra man power is necessary in order to control a severe emergency situation. We are mostly active in the Village of Chicago Ridge but may have to rise to the call if a Town/City/Village asks for it, being that were.

Our EMA Officers go through a lot of training / scenarios and a probation period before becoming a EMA Officer.

Although you're NOT a Police Officer while employed under the Chicago Ridge Emergency Management, it is excellent experience for people interested in becoming a Police Officer.

We are always looking for new Officers.

For further information inregards to Chicago Ridge EMA follow the link here >>> http://www.chicagoridge.org/136/Emergency-Man... <<<

if you're interested in applying for the Chicago Ridge Department of Emergency Management applications are made avaiable at the Chicago Ridge Police Department located at 10455 S. Ridgeland Ave.Chicago Ridge, Illinois
Miss Mich

Tinley Park, IL

#26 Jan 27, 2016
CR-EMA wrote:
Chicago Ridge - Department of Emergency Management
EMA = Emergency Management Agency.
Chicago Ridge Emergency Management currently staffs any where between 20-28 EMA Officers. We are not sworn in, we are not Police Officers; but we do assist Chicago Ridge's Police Officers in their duties i.e Traffic Control, Road Side Safety Checks, Local Events etc...
Due to the fact that there is roughly 25 Full-time and 23 Part time police officers covering the entire Chicago Ridge area (Surrounding villages included), there may be times when extra man power is necessary in order to control a severe emergency situation. We are mostly active in the Village of Chicago Ridge but may have to rise to the call if a Town/City/Village asks for it, being that were.
Our EMA Officers go through a lot of training / scenarios and a probation period before becoming a EMA Officer.
Although you're NOT a Police Officer while employed under the Chicago Ridge Emergency Management, it is excellent experience for people interested in becoming a Police Officer.
We are always looking for new Officers.
For further information inregards to Chicago Ridge EMA follow the link here >>> http://www.chicagoridge.org/136/Emergency-Man... <<<
if you're interested in applying for the Chicago Ridge Department of Emergency Management applications are made avaiable at the Chicago Ridge Police Department located at 10455 S. Ridgeland Ave.Chicago Ridge, Illinois
Who is filing an ad from way over in the Big Mitten? The FC knocking one out on the way home?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Gravy Train 1 hr Happy Holidays 63
Cry baby residents 1 hr Trumbull 8
Village overtime 3 hr SMH SMH 20
blue island and businesses and jobs 3 hr Semolina Pilchard 11
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 4 hr Move Illinois For... 300
ex harvey police (Apr '09) 6 hr Wilinsky 66
Throwback Thursday 6 hr Make It Real 42

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages