Orland Park, IL

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Who got fired?
John and Nancy

Blue Island, IL

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Bobby wrote:
Who got fired?
It will depend on who Mayor Rita wants and needs for future elections. If you didn't support the candidates in the last election you're gone already or very soon.
Supported or Not

Maywood, IL

#3 Dec 7, 2013
The current administration is worse than the last one. Corruption is running rampant in Blue Island and many of the folk who worked hard are gone right along with the BIIP opposition. Those city employees were quite miserable and rude to everyone now they can be mean at home or somewhere else.
We believe

Blue Island, IL

#4 Dec 7, 2013
Supported or Not wrote:
The current administration is worse than the last one. Corruption is running rampant in Blue Island and many of the folk who worked hard are gone right along with the BIIP opposition. Those city employees were quite miserable and rude to everyone now they can be mean at home or somewhere else.
Keep them accountable. Tell everyone in town to watch Topix. The hottest opinion site around.
Bob

Blue Island, IL

#5 Dec 8, 2013
Did Longorias get cut loose?
Disappearing Pensions

Maywood, IL

#6 Dec 8, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep them accountable. Tell everyone in town to watch Topix. The hottest opinion site around.
When municipalities states and companies go bankrupt pensions are not guaranteed and disappear, if there is no money pensions can not be paid. Look at Michigan and Detroit.
Absolutely Right

Maywood, IL

#7 Dec 8, 2013
Disappearing Pensions wrote:
<quoted text>
When municipalities states and companies go bankrupt pensions are not guaranteed and disappear, if there is no money pensions can not be paid. Look at Michigan and Detroit.
The economy is weak. Unpaid bills under funded pensions spell disaster nationwide as a country, at the state, county, and municipal levels. How long can and will unemployment benefits be extended? All of these costs are passed along to the few employed, under employed, and those accessing the ever shrinking government programs.
captain underpants

Orland Park, IL

#8 Dec 8, 2013
o.k. so back to the original question Who got fired /layed-off at city hall ?
City Council

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 10, 2013
captain underpants wrote:
o.k. so back to the original question Who got fired /layed-off at city hall ?
Nobody, its all rumor. Jim & Bob quit,Ken resigned.
John jr & Mario will do just fine running all the divisions
Truth Seeker

Blue Island, IL

#10 Dec 10, 2013
City Council wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody, its all rumor. Jim & Bob quit,Ken resigned.
I just threw up in my mouth
City worker

Blue Island, IL

#11 Dec 10, 2013
City Council wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody, its all rumor. Jim & Bob quit,Ken resigned.
Stop your lying. Ken and Bob were fired. Ask them! Never got an interview. Domingo lied to their faces and told them they were in. Never asked them what pertinent projects that they were working on. And, they were on some heavy projects that are just idle now. My take - they are both thrilled to not be working for these liars who use Council meetings and social media to spread their lies. Be awake BI! I think your taxes are about to go up. Anyone who cries financial distress at this magnitude, only wants more. These guys only know how to raise money, by increasing taxes and laying off experienced personnel.
City worker

Blue Island, IL

#12 Dec 10, 2013
You disassembled the Building department. Fired Bob- mega experience. In my opinion, harass Jim into resigning by one of your, in my opinion, thugs. You put a guy with an art degree in charge as Comissioner. You promote a gardener/ handyman to a Supervisor. You take the last experienced inspector and you cut his hours. You are up to something Domingo?

Exactly!
City worker

Blue Island, IL

#13 Dec 10, 2013
City worker wrote:
You disassembled the Building department. Fired Bob- mega experience. In my opinion, harass Jim into resigning by one of your, in my opinion, thugs. You put a guy with an art degree in charge as Comissioner. You promote a gardener/ handyman to a Supervisor. You take the last experienced inspector and you cut his hours. You are up to something Domingo?
Exactly!
Tell Jim the Veterans Administration would live to review this. Awesome attorneys there.
Bob

Elmhurst, IL

#14 Dec 10, 2013
Jim and Bob did not earn their positions at city hall anymore than Mario. Their qualifications did not get them the jobs it was their ass kissing.
City worker

Blue Island, IL

#15 Dec 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
Jim and Bob did not earn their positions at city hall anymore than Mario. Their qualifications did not get them the jobs it was their ass kissing.
Mr. Supervisor, stop lying. Now I will be at the Council meeting to test you on reading blueprints tonight, also will quiz you on bldg codes in front of the entire city. If you do not show tonight the people will know the truth. Ooh, can't wait for my three minutes tonight. Now, carry on fool!
Ill be waiting

Oak Lawn, IL

#16 Dec 10, 2013
City worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Supervisor, stop lying. Now I will be at the Council meeting to test you on reading blueprints tonight, also will quiz you on bldg codes in front of the entire city. If you do not show tonight the people will know the truth. Ooh, can't wait for my three minutes tonight. Now, carry on fool!
I hope you address the council even if he doesn't show up so we know the truth!
Failure Abounds

Maywood, IL

#17 Dec 10, 2013
Clean up your own property FIRST!
City worker

Blue Island, IL

#18 Dec 10, 2013
Ill be waiting wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you address the council even if he doesn't show up so we know the truth!
Is this a threat?
We believe

Blue Island, IL

#19 Dec 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
Bob, while I agree with you 99% of the time and really enjoy your insight, you are way off base with this comment.
Ill be waiting

Oak Lawn, IL

#20 Dec 10, 2013
City worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a threat?
No, I'm hoping you address the council if you have the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southwest Brawl Hockey Chairty Event (Oct '12) 1 hr Very unhappy parent 178
Pokemon Go 1 hr Pika 6
Shady Lady 2 hr Dick Harper 14
Do you remember when? (Sep '08) 3 hr simgirl 36
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 3 hr The Man 55
Stevo at the City Council meeting 5 hr There it is 98
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 5 hr Wopner 162

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance