Teen Shot To Death In Chicago Heights

Sep 3, 2007 Full story: Cbs2chicago.com 441

CHICAGO HEIGHTS A teenage boy who was shot twice, found lying on the ground near an alley late Saturday and died shortly afterwards in what police are investigating as a homicide in south suburban Chicago ... via Cbs2chicago.com

Read more
LIL LOCO

Homewood, IL

#476 Jul 18, 2011
gangs dont get u anywhere wrote:
he was not a count or a king!!!!! he was a BOY,a SON,A GRANDSON,a COUSIN,HE WAS A GREAT ,LOVING,THOUGHTFUL,young man!!! he who knew him all loved him. so therefor always remember him as my boy YES MY SON 4-EVER LOVED
MOM
RiKK rots kking kkilla
Shy

Homewood, IL

#477 Aug 5, 2011
This is what happens when scum rolls in: innocent individuals die of mistaken identity (i.e., wearing the, "wrong colors" - every fucking color is now a gang color so does this mean neutrons cannot wear anything?), children are shot because morons are armed with no clue of firearm safety guidelines and innocent victims pop up over and over because we don't run these little worthless bastards out of town. But hey, let's keep handing out free welfare to dope dealers and their five different, "baby mamas", and ten children living of of tax payers dollars. We only have ourselves to blame for allowing them to succeed in our neighborhoods.
dawn

United States

#478 Aug 5, 2011
To lil LOCO, your words mean nothing to me i know where my son is and one day i hope you dont lose anyone you love. Because what comes around GOES AROUND!
Honestly

Bolingbrook, IL

#479 Oct 20, 2011
RICK YBARRA 1 wrote:
ignorant bastards keep your comments to your self or this banger will visit you and your families too
And you wonder why....SMMFH.
rip rick free dyablo lck

Chicago, IL

#481 Jan 8, 2012
The gomez and garcia family will rot fasure stone lckn for u rick why is dyablo locked up for u wen he ain't do it u feel me only u kno n u see the nickas that really did it is out fucked up n we gonna get them for u my dude alkn rip rick we love u
Andrea engel

Garland, TX

#482 Nov 25, 2012
I love you and miss you always... REST IN PEACE FOREVER <3
dawn

United States

#483 Jan 27, 2013
^j^ I sure miss u each & every second!! My heart will never heal until we are all together again. Love you baby. Your mom
dawn

Stanwood, MI

#484 Apr 2, 2013
Love & kisses
Translator

Covina, CA

#485 Aug 20, 2013
Is Dawn originally from 91706?
Older brother & sister and one younger brother, you guys lived on paddy lane with a pool?
dawn

Chicago, IL

#486 Aug 20, 2013
Yes thats me.. do I know u?
dawn

Chicago, IL

#487 Aug 20, 2013
Translator wrote:
Is Dawn originally from 91706?
Older brother & sister and one younger brother, you guys lived on paddy lane with a pool?
thats me
garcia

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#488 Jun 23, 2014
still in our hearts my king:) love you forever
garcia

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#489 Jun 23, 2014
dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
thats me
hi dawn its shadie i had deleted my ig;( i hope all is well
dawn

Saint John, IN

#490 Jun 25, 2014
garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
hi dawn its shadie i had deleted my ig;( i hope all is well
hi shadie, hope all is ok....
garcia

Victorville, CA

#491 Jun 25, 2014
dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
hi shadie, hope all is ok....
hi dawn:)&#9829; when are you coming out to Victorville:) Everything is ok over here cant complain I hope your girls are great:)
Rick Ybarra 1

Albuquerque, NM

#492 Aug 11, 2014
Our eyes were joined but it wasn't meant for me to stay thanks son for being there to greet me. I think of you daily and I'm glad I know we will be together again. Love dad
dawn

Gary, IN

#493 Aug 22, 2014
Rick Ybarra 1 wrote:
Our eyes were joined but it wasn't meant for me to stay thanks son for being there to greet me. I think of you daily and I'm glad I know we will be together again. Love dad
rick, you were never there for "your" kids while they were growing up and just like TODAY YOU AREN'T THERE FOR "YOUR" GIRLS... SO DON'T CONSIDER YOURSELF AS THEIR DAD!!! YOU MAY BE THEIR FATHER AND THAT'S ALL YOU ARE!! SO PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE PEOPLE... DAWN BECAUSE A MAN HAS STEPPED UP AND DID "YOUR" JOB AS BEING THEIR DAD... SO THANK YOU BRIAN EHLIN. I KNOW MY SON WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU
TELLTHETRUTH

Chicago, IL

#494 Dec 30, 2014
THE BLACKS AND LATINOS HAVE DESTROYED THIS COUNTRY.AND TRY TO MAKE IT A CRAPHOLE LIKE THERE OWN.IF WELFARE WAS GONE THEY WOULD LEAVE THIS LAND.TELL ME IM WRONG.EVERY CRIME IN CHICAGO IS BY A BLACK OR LATINO.THERE KILLING THERE OWN PEOPLE.THE SUBURBS THAT ONCE WAS NICE IS FILLED WITH CRIME.DRUGS.AND GRAFITTI.BUT THEY TRY AND PUT A SPIN ON IT BY SAYING THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO.BLACKS ARE VIOLENT PEOPLE BECAUSE THERE PARENTS MADE THEM THAT WAY.THEY WONT CHANGE CAUSE THEY GET WELFARE FOR FREE,THE LATIONS STILL AND CHEAT.THEY BOTH HAVE TWO MANY KIDS THAT THEY DONT SUPPORT.
TELLTHETRUTH

Chicago, IL

#495 Dec 30, 2014
WHEN THEY SAY THE LATIONO POPULATION IS GROWING,THAT IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF.THEY KEEP HAVING KIDS THEY CANT SUPPORT
rotten

United States

#496 Feb 4, 2015
Who Cares wrote:
I was born and raised in Chicago Heights, Been down that gang road myself, and like I said if you bang chances are you will get popped. So I appoligize if I hurt anyones feelings, but to say this kid wasnt a gangbanger, your stupid.
<quoted text>
you're a piece of s*** would love to meet you in dark alley f*****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island WRITE ___ IN CANDIDATES 38 min Pennys dog 62
2015 Election....? 39 min Vot efor Him 5
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee 1 hr used by the ritas 52
News Crestwood First Party holding fundraiser for up... 1 hr Carr Wreck 4
Poll How much is your Crestwood water bill now since... 1 hr Carr Wreck 7
Vote NO on April 7 to the Sales Tax increase in... 1 hr Carr Wreck 3
Let the election game start 1 hr how about 56
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web