AP Exclusive: Union members appointed...

AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

There are 7573 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 3, 2008, titled AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 379
Next Last
Corrupt Union Bosses

New Lenox, IL

#8008 Jul 11, 2015
Same Same
FBI

Painesville, OH

#8009 Aug 12, 2015
What about the pending criminal investigation? Whats the story?
Double talk

United States

#8010 Sep 24, 2015
Nice article ... No one has a voice in the iuec unless your stroking the leaders what a crock of b.s. the little emperor produced this month
Corrupt Union Bosses

Chicago, IL

#8011 Sep 27, 2015
What kind of corrupt elevator company is there? ALL TYPES
Napoleon Lives
Word on the street

United States

#8012 Oct 9, 2015
Heard to tall got bounced by Rauner word is company boss now running elev board is this the start of end for union???
Co Conspirators

Massillon, OH

#8014 Nov 12, 2015
That is definitely a Slam Dunk
Corruption Erruption

Painesville, OH

#8016 Feb 22, 2016
As long as you have a democratic machine legislature , nothing will change.
Sadly Bradley

Chatham, IL

#8017 Apr 23, 2016
Co Conspirators wrote:
The others have moved on and reconized our victory. You're done in this industry, hope your advancing at Walmart. BTW, we control this state, one of our lawyers his wife is the Lt. Governor
Michaelj

Las Vegas, NV

#8018 Apr 27, 2016
Big Al wrote:
Who care who authorized the check, the check went for a good cause, to help the Union secure jobs for you and me. Everything must be legitimate because the International fully exonerated the Officers of Local 2. If the Officers were guilt of malfeasence do you really believe that a good man like Dana Brigham would cover up for them? I don't think so! So the officers have to be innocent of what the news media is saying. If I were Frank Christensen I would sue Channel 2 News for putting that story on the air. Think about it, why would a good honest officer like Frank Christensen have to do with Rezko? He doesn't!! Stewdog you should go in and talk to Frank, his door is always open. Just walk right in and step right up and treat Frank like a man instead of the villan you try portray. Remember whem you spew horsecrap all you get are flies and maggots.
What do you think about the delta sorority utilizing neural monitoring and mind control technology against our people? Manipulating divide and conquer tactics amongst us?
Michaelj

Las Vegas, NV

#8019 Apr 27, 2016
Co Conspirators wrote:
What do you think about the delta sorority utilizing neural monitoring and mind control technology against our people? Manipulating divide and conquer tactics amongst us?
Michaelj

Las Vegas, NV

#8020 Apr 27, 2016
RICO wrote:
So DOL is a paper tiger ???
Corruption Pays

Painesville, OH

#8021 May 18, 2016
Soon you will look like detroit
Edmund Ruffin

Paducah, KY

#8022 May 21, 2016
Corruption Pays wrote:
Soon you will look like detroit
Country folks down in Dixieland are loving this farce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 379
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Attorney for Robbins Illinois Failed t... 53 min Change is needed 20
New Thornton's fuel center grand opening June ... 1 hr More Savings 36
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 1 hr Shell Game Explained 35
Looking for District 228 parents (May '15) 1 hr Concerned 11
Real estate ripoff 2 hr Lean In 114
Mike koslya 6 hr Fran 1
A cowardly excuse for a man 10 hr Gene Gene 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages