Zettelmeier Bakery
Customer

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2014
I Heard That The Bakery is Closed are They Out of Business .
JM Hope

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Sep 7, 2014
Don't know what happened to Zettemeier's, but a ne bakery called Sweet Sisters has openedin it's place. Anyone know hat happened to Dee and Paul?
NomadBurns

Homewood, IL

#3 Nov 6, 2014
Zettlmeier Bakerei was the best in the area. The brownies were absolutely fantastic!
The Bakery has NEW owners and a different name. I was told that the recipes were sold to the new owners and that they were making the same quality of products. I ordered an atomic cake and looked forward to sampling there brownies. The cake was pretty good, but the brownies were horrible! They definitely are not the brownies that we expected. These are NOT the quality of brownies that we have been enjoying for many years. I will not be going back to the bakery anytime soon.
Sure do miss you Paul and Dee!
bad vibe

Crete, IL

#4 Nov 4, 2016
Paul is divorcing Dee, sold the bakery (to keep it away from Dee) but recently bought it back and pushed Dee out. Dee is the sweetest person and I loved going to the bakery because of her, and knowing I as getting great service. Was disappointed when the bakery closed, had to find another bakery. Even though Paul and his parents have now reopened, I will not go back because of the reputation, lies and what has been done to Dee. I cannot give my hard earned money to such awful people. It's a shame. Found another local bakery.
Gina

Lockport, IL

#5 Nov 26, 2016
bad vibe wrote:
Paul is divorcing Dee, sold the bakery (to keep it away from Dee) but recently bought it back and pushed Dee out. Dee is the sweetest person and I loved going to the bakery because of her, and knowing I as getting great service. Was disappointed when the bakery closed, had to find another bakery. Even though Paul and his parents have now reopened, I will not go back because of the reputation, lies and what has been done to Dee. I cannot give my hard earned money to such awful people. It's a shame. Found another local bakery.
Actually it was quite the opposite, dee divorced Paul once he sold the bakery. She was only using him. I will definitely be using Zettlmeiers bakery for ALL my future needs! Paul needs support after what that wicked woman did. Not only was she using him, but she turned their two adoptive daughters against him. True colors really show through when money is taken out of the equation. I'm glad HE is back, she was a monster.
Richard

Lockport, IL

#6 Nov 26, 2016
I've been going to that bakery for many many years and have always been a great customer. Truth is Dee did use Paul and they are now divorcing after Paul tried to mend the marriage. Dee was NOT pushed out of the business at all, actually she hated it. Apparently she just liked reaping the benefits of Paul's hard work. Anyhow, that's neither here nor there, Paul makes an outstanding product, so I'm glad he's back baking. There is nothing better than his buttercream cake.
Dan

Tinley Park, IL

#7 Dec 3, 2016
Seems Paul and his family have quite a great reputation after all they have been in business in tinley park since the 70's. If your bitter because Dee decided to leave the family dont defame the zettlmeir name,Ill continue to shop there because of the quality of their baked goodies.Im sure they will continue to be successful despite one bitter worker. I just ask you get the facts correct before you chirp you negative comments behind a fictitious name!
Sarah K

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Jan 22, 2017
I visited this establishment on jan. 21 2017. All I can say is wow! Everything I purchased was incredibly good.I had an atomic cake and some eclairs! They were so fresh and the cake was tender and moist. I will definately use them in the future!
idfk

Lockport, IL

#9 Jan 24, 2017
Gina wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually it was quite the opposite, dee divorced Paul once he sold the bakery. She was only using him. I will definitely be using Zettlmeiers bakery for ALL my future needs! Paul needs support after what that wicked woman did. Not only was she using him, but she turned their two adoptive daughters against him. True colors really show through when money is taken out of the equation. I'm glad HE is back, she was a monster.
actually he was the biggest piece of shit person on this planet. he is basically adolf hitler. dee is an amazing woman inside and out due to the fact of me knowing her for years. whoever this was has no place to judge a situation they know nothing about. paul need support from nobody. have a great day
Elisabeth

Tinley Park, IL

#10 Jan 27, 2017
idfk wrote:
<quoted text>

actually he was the biggest piece of shit person on this planet. he is basically adolf hitler. dee is an amazing woman inside and out due to the fact of me knowing her for years. whoever this was has no place to judge a situation they know nothing about. paul need support from nobody. have a great day
You are correct you shouldnt judge. The fact of the matter is ive been a loyal customer for years. I will continue to support zettlemeier bakey for they have done nothing wrong to me its a fine establishment. You should not judge unless you know all of the FACTS! Please take your rhetoric some place else!thank you
Idk

Tinley Park, IL

#11 Jan 28, 2017
Elisabeth wrote:
<quoted text>

You are correct you shouldnt judge. The fact of the matter is ive been a loyal customer for years. I will continue to support zettlemeier bakey for they have done nothing wrong to me its a fine establishment. You should not judge unless you know all of the FACTS! Please take your rhetoric some place else!thank you
I think taking the life of an unborn child would be more compariable to hitler.....just sayn
Sandi

Tinley Park, IL

#12 Feb 17, 2017
I saw her out with another man are they even divorced shame on her
Irene

Midlothian, IL

#13 May 4, 2017
Thank you all for the positive comments on the Atomic Cake. Since the old bakery on Palos Hts. Closed years ago I was looking for a great Atomic Cake made with REAL whip cream .
As for the owners and x's who cares. Life goes on. Wishing them all a fruitful life. God Bless.
Have a Sweet Day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be running in April for trustee 2 hr Amuse Me 41
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 10 hr Karl Tamant 298
Moody and Madigan Politics 14 hr Move on up 5
Got xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc 4 sale 15 hr Making it happen 1
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 19 hr Virtual Reality 103
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 21 hr Nick Henricks 1,084
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) Thu Mike 191

Dixmoor Jobs

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages