Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

mahz

Granite City, IL

#57133 Sep 3, 2014
And you know Greg has been reduced to nothing when all he has left to fall back on is a comment about Obama.

we have gotten down to the root of his neurosis. he was thrown out of his own church by the gays and he is so ashamed of being beaten like this that he has come here to try to fight back. Unfortunately for him it's too late and we all see what happened. Sorry you got your butt kicked by a bunch of gays and they threw you out of your own church and you were too weak to stop them. It has to uck being manhandled by the gay like that.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57134 Sep 3, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You were ran out of your church by the gays. You can try to spin and deny that any way you like. But gays are welcome in the UCC and people like you are not.The gays took over your church and you weren't man enough to do anything about it. You got your ass kicked by a bunch of peter puffers and they threw you out of your own church. Talk about being weak and cowardly. You were punked out by a gaggle of gays and there's nothing your old impotent little butt can do about it except come here to cry.
HAhAHAHAHAHAHA!
Believe in fiction for a living? You were a preacher. You sold fiction for a living.
Lets take your assertion to the present situation...

Looks like people will be bailing out of marriage left and right. I'd say marrage is an accurate term for both situations.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#57135 Sep 3, 2014
You are a real zero.
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd your posts are hilarious lately...You were their darkness sweet pea, they were so happy to finally be rid of you!
You really think too highly of yourself! Others do not see you as you see yourself, no matter how hard you try to build yourself up, you are still just a fraud.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#57136 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets take your assertion to the present situation...
Looks like people will be bailing out of marriage left and right. I'd say marrage is an accurate term for both situations.
Smile.
What you just said has nothing to do with my assertion. And gay marriage has not changed the divorce rate. You lost this fight long ago when you failed to fight against divorce. You gave up the moral high ground decades ago.

Location hidden

#57137 Sep 3, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
What you just said has nothing to do with my assertion. And gay marriage has not changed the divorce rate. You lost this fight long ago when you failed to fight against divorce. You gave up the moral high ground decades ago.
BS, and you know it.

You lie, in Scandinavian countries, the marriage rate continues to drop.

I've never stopped fighting against divorce and gender authority.

You've never possessed the moral high ground.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#57138 Sep 3, 2014
Gay marriage has a home in the UCC. You do not. The gays took your church away. And there was nothing your senile, impotent old ass could do about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57140 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep falling on the wrong side of reality, don't you.
Smile.
That's hilarious coming from you. Tell us Greg, How many states extended marriage equality when you began posting your silly opinion posts, and how many states extend it now?!

How many marriages have been revoked due to your silly opinion posts?

You, talking about the wrong side of reality! Too freaking funny. You might as well tattoo "moron loser" on your forehead.

SMIRKY SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK.

Location hidden

#57141 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, and you know it.
No, we don't know it, and you've provided nothing to dispute it. Typical of you coward.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie, in Scandinavian countries, the marriage rate continues to drop.
"You lie"? Really Greg? Talk about a false accusation. No one was discussing marriage rates you stupid old coot. The only rates discussed were divorce rates. We'll chalk this up as another of your hissy fundie spins. No need to apologize for your false accusation Greg, everyone knows you have no integrity so it really doesn't matter.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never stopped fighting against divorce and gender authority.
Which gender is it Greg that you believe has authority?!! LOL!!! Please do elaborate.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never possessed the moral high ground.
Smile.
On the contrary Greg. Those fighting for "real" equality will ALWAYS have the moral highground. Those believing that some have authority or superiority over others (like yourself) will always be the losers. And that's what you are Greg, an utter and total loser. You always have been, and most likely you always will be. Losers rarely have the fortitude to better themselves. Smile.

Location hidden

#57142 Sep 3, 2014
All this raging hate.

It does nothing to change the reality that a ss marrage is epically inferior to the complexity of a diverse gender marriage, or the complementary natural sexual union of a male and female, and the incredibly miraculous blend of DNA that results in procreation.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
raaz007

Los Angeles, CA

#57143 Sep 3, 2014
any unsatisfied women
contact me
+919416931007
also me on whats app
charge applied

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#57144 Sep 3, 2014
Another melt down by Jonah1.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious coming from you. Tell us Greg, How many states extended marriage equality when you began posting your silly opinion posts, and how many states extend it now?!
How many marriages have been revoked due to your silly opinion posts?
You, talking about the wrong side of reality! Too freaking funny. You might as well tattoo "moron loser" on your forehead.
SMIRKY SMIRK SMIRK SMIRK.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57148 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
All this raging hate.
TRANSLATION - KiMare is unable to directly answer any of the questions asked of him without demonstrating what liar he is.
KiMare wrote:
It does nothing to change the reality that a ss marrage is epically inferior to the complexity of a diverse gender marriage,
Thanks for your opinion on the matter. Calling your opinions "reality" doesn't magically make them so. Like all you opinions, this one's worth about as much as yesterday's newspaper. But do feel free to present valid documentation from the state that demonstrates this inferiority. Good luck with that git.
KiMare wrote:
or the complementary natural sexual union of a male and female, and the incredibly miraculous blend of DNA that results in procreation.
Smile.
Let us know when the state confirms that marriages capable of mutual procreation are deemed superior to other marriages. Goo luck with that git.

Now run along you stupid old coot. I'm sure Sandy would like to hear you talk about how much you want to anally abuse her some more.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57149 Sep 3, 2014
Gay people have a home in the UCC. Greg does not. He was run out of his church by the gays and he was too weak and impotent to do anything about it. His only recourse is crying on Topix.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57150 Sep 3, 2014
observer wrote:
Another melt down by Jonah1.
<quoted text>
Quit projecting your mental state onto others, rageposter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57153 Sep 3, 2014
Duane Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pick on KMart so much??? You have made him cry many many times. Aren't you ashamed you naught, mean meany!!
I love you. Call me.
Actually I am kind of ashamed. It's really not fair for me to beat on such a weak, sniveling, insignificant little whelp of an old man like this. But he just won't stop begging me for it. He's kinky like that!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#57156 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I attend a church of 4,000 that is loaded with former UCC members. Is that what you mean?
Smile.
Again, your reports of the demise of the UCC are greatly exaggerated. I don't give a rat's ass where you attend church, so long as I don't have to sit in the same congregation (or the same state, for that matter).

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#57157 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
All this raging hate.
It does nothing to change the reality that a ss marrage is epically inferior to the complexity of a diverse gender marriage, or the complementary natural sexual union of a male and female, and the incredibly miraculous blend of DNA that results in procreation.
Smile.
All this pretentious verbosity.

It doesn nothing to change the reality that marriage equality continues to forge ahead.

Sucks to be KiMare, the 3 nipped schizophrenic hermaphrodite with the Sandy vagina.

Location hidden

#57158 Sep 3, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
All this pretentious verbosity.
It doesn nothing to change the reality that marriage equality continues to forge ahead.
Sucks to be KiMare, the 3 nipped schizophrenic hermaphrodite with the Sandy vagina.
Looks like a Judge bitch slapped your silly, counterfeit marrage today...

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#57159 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like a Judge bitch slapped your silly, counterfeit marrage today...

Smirk.
What an understanding,rational
Pastor.....NOT!!!!!!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57160 Sep 3, 2014
A Christian activist judge made a mistake and ruled in favor of his religion over the Constitution. Don't worry, the Supreme Court will correct that mistake shortly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee (Mar '15) 2 hr Vargaritaville 147
Squatters 2 hr Dontwastetime 5
Missing Mail 3 hr Resident 2
Why is nothing getting done in our village? 4 hr Figure it out 4
anyone remember crestwood back in the sixties (Dec '07) 5 hr DA BOSS 67
Passing of Frank Gassmere (Jul '14) 5 hr CANCER SONG 9
hardees 8 hr no more thick bur... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages