Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Gay be gone

Joliet, IL

#57027 Sep 1, 2014
Whistling dicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one question.
On fathersday when children are present in a gay/lesbian marriage,Who gets to be the daddy?
Or do they fight and argue and throw hissy fits on he gets to take on that role for the "special day"?
Gays deserve NO rights.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
God Rules Here

New York, NY

#57029 Sep 1, 2014
We own this thread now. You can never have it back.

Satan be gone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B Hole

New York, NY

#57030 Sep 1, 2014
My God! Was anyone in here?" -- Checkov &#9702;"Aye" -- Scotty, staring together out of the bulkhead where Captain Kirk was sucked into space

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B Hole

New York, NY

#57031 Sep 1, 2014
"I was out saving the galaxy when your grandfather was in diapers" -- Kirk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B Hole

New York, NY

#57033 Sep 1, 2014
"If Spock were here, he'd say that I was an irrational, illlogical human being for going on a mission like this....... Sounds like fun!" -- Kirk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B Hole

New York, NY

#57034 Sep 1, 2014
"Rumours of my assimilation have been greatly exagerrated" -- Picard

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B Hole

New York, NY

#57035 Sep 1, 2014
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind." -- Data to Borg Queen

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
B Hole

New York, NY

#57036 Sep 1, 2014
“They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate countless worlds, and we fall back. Not again. Not this time. The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther! And I will make them pay for what they have done!”- Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57039 Sep 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah, if people care to wade through your mad ranting, they can read for themselves what you wrote and what I wrote.
And every time they will be able to conclude that you lie about what other people say. Liars like you Greg are nothing more than cowards. Thanks for proving you couldn’t support your statement by cowardly avoiding doing so. Speaks volumes about your complete lack of integrity and character. But then, you’ve been demonstrating the lack of those virtues, and many others, since you started posting on the internet.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line remains, ss couples like yours are inferior to marriage.
No Greg, that isn’t a “bottom line”, it’s simply a silly, nonsensical opinion that you trot out when you get pissed off thinking about gays and all the anal sex you aren’t getting. Absolutely no one but you Greg is trying to compare “couples (ss or otherwise)” which is a voluntary state of relationship, with “marriage” which is a state sanctioned relationship. Your desperation reeks.

But since you like bottom lines so much Greg, here’s one for you. My marriage is equal to your marriage in every way, shape and form. It has no inferiorities to your marriage whatsoever. If you disagree, then please find the state’s documentation supporting this imaginary inferiority you pretend exists. You remember the state, right Greg? The entity that actually sanctions marriage. Smirk.
Hurry back with your support coward!

Location hidden

#57040 Sep 1, 2014
Sadistic Homosexuals wrote:
More homosexuals than heterosexuals have committed multiple offenses against children
Why is it that homophobes never cite the source of their proclamations?

Location hidden

#57041 Sep 1, 2014
Sadistic Homosexuals wrote:
There are studies from sources that are not anti-gay that document high rates of sexual experience with children among male homosexual adults
There are absolutely no studies that conclude this. You might want to do a little research and learn the differences between pedophilia and sexual orientation. The majority of men with a homosexual pedophilia are heterosexuals. THAT is case studied and peer reviewed. You can start with the Mayo Clinics research and go from there.

Location hidden

#57042 Sep 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Every part of that passage addresses the behavior of homosexuals on this site.
Anal sex is a human behavior, not a homosexual behavior, so attempting to form any arguments against homosexuals only using anal sex is absurd. Homosexuals have no unique "behavior" separate from the rest of humanity. But you already know this Greg, you just ignore facts and make up more "bottom lines" using lies and deceit.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking the truth is NOT stirring up conflict, it is an act of love.
Nice try dolt. We all love it when fundies like you disingenuously try and mask you true purposes by calling out on "love". If it is meant in love Greg, why all the "smirks" and name calling?
smirk
[smurk]
verb (used without object)
1. to smile in an affected, smug, and offensive way.

If you’re posts are supposed to demonstrate what “love” means to your Hebrew god, you can keep it. By the way, Sandy give up the anus for you yet old man? She know how much you want it? Why don’t you go “love” her some, right up the backside Greg. And we all know you’ll be smirking the whole time you do it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57045 Sep 1, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But since you like bottom lines so much Greg, here’s one for you. My marriage is equal to your marriage in every way, shape and form. It has no inferiorities to your marriage whatsoever.
I know my marriage is a model to follow Jonah, but you are clearly off your rocker. You need medication and more!

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57049 Sep 1, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is a human behavior, not a homosexual behavior, so attempting to form any arguments against homosexuals only using anal sex is absurd. Homosexuals have no unique "behavior" separate from the rest of humanity. But you already know this Greg, you just ignore facts and make up more "bottom lines" using lies and deceit.
<quoted text>
Nice try dolt. We all love it when fundies like you disingenuously try and mask you true purposes by calling out on "love". If it is meant in love Greg, why all the "smirks" and name calling?
smirk
[smurk]
verb (used without object)
1. to smile in an affected, smug, and offensive way.
If you’re posts are supposed to demonstrate what “love” means to your Hebrew god, you can keep it. By the way, Sandy give up the anus for you yet old man? She know how much you want it? Why don’t you go “love” her some, right up the backside Greg. And we all know you’ll be smirking the whole time you do it.
Do you have a rational rebuttal to my assertion that the verse applies to homosexuals? Something you only affirmed by your post.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57051 Sep 1, 2014
The forum slide will commence shortly. Just take comfort in the fact that they know you are right so they don't even bother to argue any more. The reason they are begging for this to be removed is that they can't stand having their noses rubbed in it. The original thread was about same sex civil unions and now gay people have full marriage rights.

And then you have Greg, who told us he was a UCC minister. UCC started allowing gay marriage, which is probably why he quit. He's here lashing out in anger at gay people because they took over his religion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57052 Sep 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a rational rebuttal to my assertion that the verse applies to homosexuals? Something you only affirmed by your post.
Smile.
Do you have a rebuttal to my assertion that most of these apply to you? Other than a childish "I know you are but what am I"?

How about that whole "log in the eye" thing? Any rebuttals to that, sinner?
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57053 Sep 1, 2014
At least the gay people have the UCC. What do you have Greg? Other than your anger and Topix?
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#57060 Sep 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I know my marriage is a model to follow Jonah, but you are clearly off your rocker. You need medication and more!

Smile.
Your marriage is a model to follow?
How could that be? You commited
adultery,lied,and stole from a church!
It's on Google remember ?
God Damn Gays

Korea

#57061 Sep 1, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your marriage is a model to follow?
How could that be? You commited
adultery,lied,and stole from a church!
It's on Google remember ?
When you are dead, I will dance in the streets and sing in joy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
God Damn Gays

Korea

#57062 Sep 1, 2014
mahz wrote:
At least the gay people have the UCC. What do you have Greg? Other than your anger and Topix?
Did you make that repair to you cheap little mobile home?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 5 hr jjdonahue1943 243
Tokar Fest 2017 11 hr hhjkll 13
Mayor Gonzalez - 4 more years! (Jan '15) 11 hr Old time republican 22
Village Attorney for Robbins Illinois Failed t... 12 hr Joe Taxpayer 27
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 14 hr Melissa 102
Ridgefest and traffic fines 23 hr Jorge 2
Blue Island Addiction Recovery Home Shut Down (May '12) Wed Jim Mielke 148

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance