Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51765 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Mahz Has One Ball

Providence, UT

#56840 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which state would that be Greg? Specifics moron. Oh, who are we kidding, it ultimately doesn't matter which state you are babbling about. Children are part of the discussion as it relates to their protections or lack thereof in gay headed households, but not how they came into being.
Any other stupid questions we can answer for you coward?
Hey, how about I ask you a question instead. In what state has the argument of "ability to mutually procreate" been determined to be a valid state interest in denying gays the right to marry?
Smile. Smirk. Scurry back with some more of your deceitfulness and lies Greg. Nothing funnier then watching you continue to publically eviscerate any little shred of credibility you imagine you still have.
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mahz

Providence, UT

#56841 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely no one has made this claim. You just intentionally lie, and pretend this claim was made.
<quoted text>
The forum is centered around marriage Greg, not procreation. Do try and keep up you senile old coot.
<quoted text>
As always, you reference one of your inane previous posts rather than supplying these “core factors”. Typical of you so that you can deceitfully dance around. What are these core factors Greg? Let’s see them, let’s determine who has decided they are actually “core” factors (my guess would be YOU decided this!), and then we’ll see how they can’t possibly apply to gay couples!! Come on Greg. Dance puppet.
<quoted text>
Come on Greg, let’s see these “essential elements”. We can examine which governing body has determined these elements to be “essential”. Or you can do what you normally do and simply cowardly avoid presenting anything and simply say “I’ve already posted them”. We all love when you so publically display that you’re a bottom line coward. Like pretty much all fundamentalist Xtians.
<quoted text>
“As to children….”? Who was discussing children, other than you? Oh, that’s right, absolutely no one. Know why? Because procreation isn’t a requirement or mandate of marriage. It never will be. Smirk. One can’t “FAIL” moron, if one isn’t mandated to in any way to accomplish a certain goal. No “FAIL” exists coward. Well, other than your post of opinions and lies. That’s the only FAIL here Greg. As usual.
Your cowardice and deceitfulness get more transparent by the day. Poor Sandy, married to such a simpleton.
Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mahz The Psychotic

Providence, UT

#56842 Aug 27, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion, dismissed. Our lives are pretty damned fabulous, much to your chagrin. Suck it, Greggy.
It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This Is Fun

Providence, UT

#56844 Aug 27, 2014
I love making homosexuals angry. I think I will visit this thread often, and keep posting things that p*$$ them off ... HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This Is Fun

Providence, UT

#56845 Aug 27, 2014
Jack and Jim went up the hill to fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jim came tumbling after.
Up got Jack, and home did trot
As fast as he could caper
He went to bed and bobbed his head,
Up and Down On Jim he did,
While holding vinegar and brown paper.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This Is Fun

Providence, UT

#56846 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely no one has made this claim. You just intentionally lie, and pretend this claim was made.
<quoted text>
The forum is centered around marriage Greg, not procreation. Do try and keep up you senile old coot.
<quoted text>
As always, you reference one of your inane previous posts rather than supplying these “core factors”. Typical of you so that you can deceitfully dance around. What are these core factors Greg? Let’s see them, let’s determine who has decided they are actually “core” factors (my guess would be YOU decided this!), and then we’ll see how they can’t possibly apply to gay couples!! Come on Greg. Dance puppet.
<quoted text>
Come on Greg, let’s see these “essential elements”. We can examine which governing body has determined these elements to be “essential”. Or you can do what you normally do and simply cowardly avoid presenting anything and simply say “I’ve already posted them”. We all love when you so publically display that you’re a bottom line coward. Like pretty much all fundamentalist Xtians.
<quoted text>
“As to children….”? Who was discussing children, other than you? Oh, that’s right, absolutely no one. Know why? Because procreation isn’t a requirement or mandate of marriage. It never will be. Smirk. One can’t “FAIL” moron, if one isn’t mandated to in any way to accomplish a certain goal. No “FAIL” exists coward. Well, other than your post of opinions and lies. That’s the only FAIL here Greg. As usual.
Your cowardice and deceitfulness get more transparent by the day. Poor Sandy, married to such a simpleton.
Q: What do you call a lesbian with fat fingers?
A: Well hung

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Keyboard Comic

Providence, UT

#56847 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one having a hissy fit is you git.
<quoted text>
No, those aren't my words at all, nor is that statement anything that has beeen presented as "according to the gays". But given that lies are all you have Greg, no one is surprised to see you post yet another. No one mentioned anything at all about what a "factor" children would be. YOU, went on a fundi-bender about "procreation between a same sex couple" as if that had some type of importance. "Procreation between a couple" is not the same as "factoring children" before and after marriage. But you keep spinning Greg. Dance like the lying puppet you are.
Oh, and I notice you cowardly avoided responding to one of the few questions actually asked of you. Here, let's try it again sniveling princess....
In what state has the argument of "ability to mutually procreate" been determined to be a valid state interest in denying a couple the right to marry? SMIRK. Don't let the answer stop you from continuing to try and present it as important.
Q: what do you call two lesbians floating down a river
A: Fur Traders

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

Providence, UT

#56848 Aug 27, 2014
Come on you liquid baby swallowing scummy gay boys .... I want to see some red Xs, and peanuts, and Clueless light bulbs ...... HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!.. The other icons are, optional ... LMAO!

Q: How can you tell if a lesbian is butch?
A: She kick starts her vibrator and rolls her own tampons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

Providence, UT

#56849 Aug 27, 2014
I think I like the Spam Icon the most .....*winky winky*
Q: Whats the difference between a lesbian driving in the fog and eating poossy?
A: When u are eating poossy you can still see the a-s-s-hole in front of you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tranny Jonha1

Providence, UT

#56850 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which state would that be Greg? Specifics moron. Oh, who are we kidding, it ultimately doesn't matter which state you are babbling about. Children are part of the discussion as it relates to their protections or lack thereof in gay headed households, but not how they came into being.
Any other stupid questions we can answer for you coward?
Hey, how about I ask you a question instead. In what state has the argument of "ability to mutually procreate" been determined to be a valid state interest in denying gays the right to marry?
Smile. Smirk. Scurry back with some more of your deceitfulness and lies Greg. Nothing funnier then watching you continue to publically eviscerate any little shred of credibility you imagine you still have.
Q: What did one lesbian vampire say to the other lesbian vampire?
A: "I’ll see you next month."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jonha1

Providence, UT

#56851 Aug 27, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list some facts first.
Did you hear Ellen DeGeneres died? They found her face down in Ricki Lake

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#56852 Aug 27, 2014
I got a much needed laugh at the above jokes, especially #56805 with the Lickalotapus! The coolest I've seen in a long time. The thing is, most all of them have some sort of "true-ism" in each one. Compared to the pro-queer posts, these jokes were really appreciated and ..."THANK YOU." (we can all ignore the negative judgements, you just hit home, that's all!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56853 Aug 28, 2014
Mahz The Psychotic wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year.
That was good.

:-)
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56854 Aug 28, 2014
Mahz The Psychotic wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you thought that was creative? It sounds like something heard on a grade school playground and only appeals to those who think on that level.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56855 Aug 28, 2014
But then again, considering the infantile jokes you keep posting, it's obvious that you are just a teenager. So child like thinking and speech are to be expected
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56856 Aug 28, 2014
Mahz Has One Ball wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously f-ked up in the head. I bet you even get off on sniffing men's bicycle seats.
What's more f-ked up? Making fun of Greg, who came here for the abuse? Or trying to project mental states onto random strangers on the internet simply because you are so uncomfortable with your own latent homosexual feelings, like you are doing now?
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56857 Aug 28, 2014
The reason I come here everyday is to laugh at small minded, white trash, hillbillies from Tenneesee and Utah. They are so ignorant and so angry about the world leaving them behind that it is fun to keep poking them. It's even more fun making fun of their belief that they are Xtian, while they spread hate and vitriol across the world in the name of Jesus.

I mean, we all know that they are here servicing their petty, insecure little egos, because they are extremely weak, unaccomplished men who are frightened and not quite sure about the way things work. Their cognitive dissonance about the world is fun to poke.

Location hidden

#56858 Aug 28, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
What's more f-ked up? Making fun of Greg, who came here for the abuse? Or trying to project mental states onto random strangers on the internet simply because you are so uncomfortable with your own latent homosexual feelings, like you are doing now?
Oh, here we go again, the ad homoan sissy troll attacks and the, "You are gay too" insult...

Smirk.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56859 Aug 28, 2014
Poor Greg, his entire schtick has been invalidated in court repeatedly, but he's too dumb to think up a new routine and the conservative blogs where he copies all his material have not updated to the next failed scheme yet. So here he sits trying to bulldog his way to victory with a plan that has already failed. He's just not quite smart enough to figure it out. But he is just a dumb, xtain fundamentalist hillbilly from the backwoods of Tennesee. I mean he's a Pentecostal for chrissakes. He speaks in tongues and rolls around on the ground in fits of delusionary bliss.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/01/federal...

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/201...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federa...

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

Time to go steal some new talking point, Greg. You've already lost this argument dozens of times over. Even if you are too stupid to realize.

Location hidden

#56860 Aug 28, 2014
mahz wrote:
Poor Greg, his entire schtick has been invalidated in court repeatedly, but he's too dumb to think up a new routine and the conservative blogs where he copies all his material have not updated to the next failed scheme yet. So here he sits trying to bulldog his way to victory with a plan that has already failed. He's just not quite smart enough to figure it out. But he is just a dumb, xtain fundamentalist hillbilly from the backwoods of Tennesee. I mean he's a Pentecostal for chrissakes. He speaks in tongues and rolls around on the ground in fits of delusionary bliss.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/01/federal...
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/201...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federa...
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
Time to go steal some new talking point, Greg. You've already lost this argument dozens of times over. Even if you are too stupid to realize.
LOL, you wish.

Your relationship is still only a simplistic, duplicate gender half of the complexity of marriage.
You desecrate the complementary sexual union of a man and woman.
The result? A barren, desolate shell of marriage. Rightfully called marrage, an oxymoron of marriage.

No judge or law will ever change that reality.

Second, I pastored a UCC Church for 20 years and retired. I lived in TN for five years. I am however, a near senile old jackass kicking yours. Again.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Building Department 23 min Gary Ind 15
So Midlothian is Short on Cash... 24 min Gary Ind 10
Let's talk about the condition of our city stre... 4 hr Gilbert 30
Jeffrey Hon. 8 hr Cherie 2
Jeff Hon. Dept head. 8 hr Cherie 2
Jeffrey Hon. dept head. 8 hr Cherie 2
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 9 hr BLDM 2
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE