Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56775 Aug 26, 2014
I only bash those who bash others first ( such as yourself ).
Only your selfish motives and lack of confidence drive you to believe otherwise.
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your long, ugly history of gay-bashing posts say otherwise, my homophobic friend.
<quoted text>
Project a lot, don'tcha bigot boy? LOLAY!
To Every Thing

New York, NY

#56777 Aug 26, 2014
*REWARD*----*REWARD*.....$25.0 00.00 reward for the real name of and real home address for poster "The Troll Stopper."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56778 Aug 26, 2014
We're still here. Your God must be weak and impotent. Or imaginary.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56779 Aug 26, 2014
CDC wrote:
I only bash those who bash others first ( such as yourself ).
Only your selfish motives and lack of confidence drive you to believe otherwise.
<quoted text>
That's simply not true, rageposter. You're in denial. Those defense mechanisms are cute. Really, they are.
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#56780 Aug 26, 2014
Go Away U Demon wrote:
<quoted text>Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in "our battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places". Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His likeness and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil. Holy Church venerates thee as her guardian and protector; to thee, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven. Pray therefore the God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our feet, that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church. Offer our prayers to the Most High, that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us; take hold of "the dragon, the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan.' bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit " so that he may no longer seduce the nations."
Go get bit,fundamentalist nut!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#56781 Aug 26, 2014
Stopper The Buttplug wrote:
<quoted text>We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects; in the name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb.
Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race,
What a joke,so you rebuke me too, good....,2
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#56782 Aug 26, 2014
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your long, ugly history of gay-bashing posts say otherwise, my homophobic friend.
<quoted text>
Project a lot, don'tcha bigot boy? LOLAY!
I love it when someone expresses support for SSM and some clown like you says no, they don't. Like someone would lie about that on an anonymous forum. Makes a lot of sense if you're retarded I guess.
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#56783 Aug 26, 2014
You're really starting to piss me off!
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simply not true, rageposter. You're in denial. Those defense mechanisms are cute. Really, they are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#56785 Aug 26, 2014
I thought that was quite funny.
Now laugh beeches!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nasty Illinois

Columbia, SC

#56790 Aug 26, 2014
Granite City, Illinois is a sh-t hole. And so is the entire county of St Clair.
Spot Light

Seattle, WA

#56791 Aug 26, 2014
James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#56792 Aug 26, 2014
Spot Light wrote:
James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
Oh so that is what you are trying to do Bob...hide from your multitude of sins?. I think God is smarter than that...you will still go to hell no matter how many sinners you think you are converting. Ha ha...jokes on you!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#56795 Aug 26, 2014
Come on Bob from Seattle...they say confession is good for the soul. What sins do you have that are so dark they cause you to come onto Topix and call people evil names, be cruel and somehow think that you are helping convert them and hide your own sins? Just how bad are your sins that they possess you to do such things? Do you really think you will get off that easy?

You are called on to lead by example...to be a light...to be kind, generous, loving, honest and helpful. Are you any of those things Bob? I don't think your posts on topix are going to help you get into heaven...
Giant Log

Frankfurt, Germany

#56797 Aug 26, 2014
As I sat with my drawers down around my knees, set upon the toilet, I took a nice long sh-----t. It was a log, indeed. And when I saw it, it reminded me of homosexuals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56803 Aug 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, lets go with your assertion for a little bit.
You claim two men are equal to a husband and wife.
This means anal intercourse results in procreation.
And the child is born via the penile 'canal'.
How does the baby like nursing from a hairy chest?
Maybe YOU should check in with the Alien???
Snicker smile.
<quoted text>
Sorry honey, I've listed core factors of marriage. Elements that distinguish marriage from all other relationships.
Gays came late to the game, they can't ignore essential elements just because they can't qualify.
As to children, NORMAL married couples have children. Ss couples NEVER do!!!
So now you want to claim a right based on default situations:
-Old couples, most of who already have children.
-Medically handicapped couples
-Couples who HAVE A CHOICE and choose not to.
And yet, you STILL epically fail!
1. Science is allowing older and older couples to procreate
~Ss couples? NEVER!
2. Medical science is enabling many formerly medically handicapped couples to procreate.
~Ss couples? NEVER!
3. Many couples change their minds about kids.
~Ss couples? Have NO choice!
Even compared to default situations, ss couples epically and totally FAIL!
Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56811 Aug 27, 2014
Nasty Illinois wrote:
Granite City, Illinois is a sh-t hole. And so is the entire county of St Clair.
That's funny. Because Granite City is in Madison County. Now don't you feel dumb?
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56812 Aug 27, 2014
Giant Log wrote:
As I sat with my drawers down around my knees, set upon the toilet, I took a nice long sh-----t. It was a log, indeed. And when I saw it, it reminded me of homosexuals.
Being that you have shit for brains, I'm sure all of your thoughts are in terms of turds.
Bluto

Christopher, IL

#56816 Aug 27, 2014
HumorMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb and funny. haha Granite City should be in St Clair, you wouldn't recognize the difference. They have had same-sex civil unions as well as black-white, white-black unions for years. Some day all will be brown, that is if we can get man and woman together again.
Humor Me. Bend over and crack a smile. I'm looking for a good cumdumster were i can dump a quick load. There is nothing gay about, this is the new Obama world were anything goes. So shut up and bend over!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56817 Aug 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, lets go with your assertion for a little bit.
You claim two men are equal to a husband and wife.
Absolutely no one has made this claim. You just intentionally lie, and pretend this claim was made.
KiMare wrote:
This means anal intercourse results in procreation.
And the child is born via the penile 'canal'.
How does the baby like nursing from a hairy chest?
Maybe YOU should check in with the Alien???
Snicker smile.
The forum is centered around marriage Greg, not procreation. Do try and keep up you senile old coot.
KiMare wrote:
Sorry honey, I've listed core factors of marriage. Elements that distinguish marriage from all other relationships.
As always, you reference one of your inane previous posts rather than supplying these “core factors”. Typical of you so that you can deceitfully dance around. What are these core factors Greg? Let’s see them, let’s determine who has decided they are actually “core” factors (my guess would be YOU decided this!), and then we’ll see how they can’t possibly apply to gay couples!! Come on Greg. Dance puppet.
KiMare wrote:
Gays came late to the game, they can't ignore essential elements just because they can't qualify.
Come on Greg, let’s see these “essential elements”. We can examine which governing body has determined these elements to be “essential”. Or you can do what you normally do and simply cowardly avoid presenting anything and simply say “I’ve already posted them”. We all love when you so publically display that you’re a bottom line coward. Like pretty much all fundamentalist Xtians.
KiMare wrote:
As to children, NORMAL married couples have children. Ss couples NEVER do!!!
So now you want to claim a right based on default situations:
-Old couples, most of who already have children.
-Medically handicapped couples
-Couples who HAVE A CHOICE and choose not to.
And yet, you STILL epically fail!
1. Science is allowing older and older couples to procreate
~Ss couples? NEVER!
2. Medical science is enabling many formerly medically handicapped couples to procreate.
~Ss couples? NEVER!
3. Many couples change their minds about kids.
~Ss couples? Have NO choice!
Even compared to default situations, ss couples epically and totally FAIL!
Smile.
“As to children….”? Who was discussing children, other than you? Oh, that’s right, absolutely no one. Know why? Because procreation isn’t a requirement or mandate of marriage. It never will be. Smirk. One can’t “FAIL” moron, if one isn’t mandated to in any way to accomplish a certain goal. No “FAIL” exists coward. Well, other than your post of opinions and lies. That’s the only FAIL here Greg. As usual.
Your cowardice and deceitfulness get more transparent by the day. Poor Sandy, married to such a simpleton.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56818 Aug 27, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely no one has made this claim. You just intentionally lie, and pretend this claim was made.
<quoted text>
The forum is centered around marriage Greg, not procreation. Do try and keep up you senile old coot.
<quoted text>
As always, you reference one of your inane previous posts rather than supplying these “core factors”. Typical of you so that you can deceitfully dance around. What are these core factors Greg? Let’s see them, let’s determine who has decided they are actually “core” factors (my guess would be YOU decided this!), and then we’ll see how they can’t possibly apply to gay couples!! Come on Greg. Dance puppet.
<quoted text>
Come on Greg, let’s see these “essential elements”. We can examine which governing body has determined these elements to be “essential”. Or you can do what you normally do and simply cowardly avoid presenting anything and simply say “I’ve already posted them”. We all love when you so publically display that you’re a bottom line coward. Like pretty much all fundamentalist Xtians.
<quoted text>
“As to children….”? Who was discussing children, other than you? Oh, that’s right, absolutely no one. Know why? Because procreation isn’t a requirement or mandate of marriage. It never will be. Smirk. One can’t “FAIL” moron, if one isn’t mandated to in any way to accomplish a certain goal. No “FAIL” exists coward. Well, other than your post of opinions and lies. That’s the only FAIL here Greg. As usual.
Your cowardice and deceitfulness get more transparent by the day. Poor Sandy, married to such a simpleton.
Are children a factor in the state legal discussion going on right now?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 2 hr Manifest destiny 69
Mother of Sorrows (Feb '12) 4 hr Marie a galbraith 16
Bengal Football.., (Aug '14) 5 hr Ron 79
Blue Island needs a Alderman like this 11 hr Sonia 6
Toland/Raiders 12 hr Oak Forester 47
Couzins. Sun Merle 30
Cops @ Thorntons Sun Johnny Holmes 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages