Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

TotallyNuts

Emden, IL

#56737 Aug 25, 2014
Plz get this post / thread DELETED. This blarny is totally nuts..
Bugsy

Schenectady, NY

#56745 Aug 25, 2014
I Hate Demons Like You wrote:
<quoted text>
IN JESUS NAME, I BIND UP EVERY DEMON COMING ACROSS THE COMPUTER LINES, AND I RETURN THEM AND ANY CURSES.
ehhh...what's up doc?
anonymous

Prague, Czech Republic

#56746 Aug 25, 2014
Bugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
ehhh...what's up doc?
Do you like blue screens?

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56747 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>Go kill yourself, demon for satan. Go kill yourself now. I p-$$ on you.

Shut this sicko evil homosexual satan thread down now!
What a heartfelt response...U
are the one working for Satan,
Get thee behind me.....
well

Lake Villa, IL

#56753 Aug 25, 2014
Has everyone met Bob from Seattle? His posts are definitely those of a mentally disturbed, fundie, nut job.
~waving hi to Bob~

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56756 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>SATAN, I SILENCE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BINDING ALL YOUR INTERFERENCE. YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH THESE SOULS AND THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FREE WILL CHOICE SO AS TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS IF THEY WANT TO REPENT. THEY WILL DO IT WITHOUT YOUR INTERFERENCE. ALSO, LORD JESUS, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL RELEASE WARRING ANGELS TO WAGE WAR AGAINST THESE DEMONIC ACTIVITIES, AND WILL SEND MINISTERING SPIRITS TO MINISTER TO THEIR SOULS.
Thanks for your prayers..
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#56757 Aug 26, 2014
You did exactly as I figured you would..........and scored "0". This is not worth my time and effort, but I think I already knew that from looking over some your previous posts. I'll just say goodbye to poor rubbish.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#56758 Aug 26, 2014
Jonah, the above is for you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56765 Aug 26, 2014
Stopper The Buttplug wrote:
<quoted text>
We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects; in the name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb.
Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race,
Keep your mythology to yourself. Believing in magical sky fairies only makes you look like some primitive toolbox.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56766 Aug 26, 2014
Stopper Needs Exlax wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Jesus Christ, smite Satan with a curse. Smite Satan. In your anger, smite Satan Lord Jesus. In your wrath, smite Satan, Lord Jesus. On the day of judgment, Lord Jesus, Bind Satan, and cast him into the lake of fire, that burns with brimstone.
Are you retarded? God created Satan. They carpool to work together every day.
TotallyNuts

Emden, IL

#56767 Aug 26, 2014
well wrote:
Has everyone met Bob from Seattle? His posts are definitely those of a mentally disturbed, fundie, nut job.
~waving hi to Bob~
So true. All of these posts show mental disturbances. Whoever is in charge of this post need to DELETE this one and soon. Can you believe! Approving legalized same-sex civil unions?
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56768 Aug 26, 2014
TotallyNuts wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. All of these posts show mental disturbances. Whoever is in charge of this post need to DELETE this one and soon. Can you believe! Approving legalized same-sex civil unions?
I know! How silly was our primitive thinking. Now they have marriage rights just like everyone else. Can you believe that people used to be so ridiculous that they would deny their neighbors and family members the right to pursue happiness based on their sexual orientation? What a bunch of knuckle-dragging neanderthals.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56775 Aug 26, 2014
I only bash those who bash others first ( such as yourself ).
Only your selfish motives and lack of confidence drive you to believe otherwise.
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your long, ugly history of gay-bashing posts say otherwise, my homophobic friend.
<quoted text>
Project a lot, don'tcha bigot boy? LOLAY!
To Every Thing

New York, NY

#56777 Aug 26, 2014
*REWARD*----*REWARD*.....$25.0 00.00 reward for the real name of and real home address for poster "The Troll Stopper."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56778 Aug 26, 2014
We're still here. Your God must be weak and impotent. Or imaginary.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56779 Aug 26, 2014
CDC wrote:
I only bash those who bash others first ( such as yourself ).
Only your selfish motives and lack of confidence drive you to believe otherwise.
<quoted text>
That's simply not true, rageposter. You're in denial. Those defense mechanisms are cute. Really, they are.
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#56780 Aug 26, 2014
Go Away U Demon wrote:
<quoted text>Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in "our battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places". Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His likeness and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil. Holy Church venerates thee as her guardian and protector; to thee, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven. Pray therefore the God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our feet, that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church. Offer our prayers to the Most High, that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us; take hold of "the dragon, the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan.' bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit " so that he may no longer seduce the nations."
Go get bit,fundamentalist nut!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#56781 Aug 26, 2014
Stopper The Buttplug wrote:
<quoted text>We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects; in the name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb.
Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race,
What a joke,so you rebuke me too, good....,2
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#56782 Aug 26, 2014
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your long, ugly history of gay-bashing posts say otherwise, my homophobic friend.
<quoted text>
Project a lot, don'tcha bigot boy? LOLAY!
I love it when someone expresses support for SSM and some clown like you says no, they don't. Like someone would lie about that on an anonymous forum. Makes a lot of sense if you're retarded I guess.
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#56783 Aug 26, 2014
You're really starting to piss me off!
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simply not true, rageposter. You're in denial. Those defense mechanisms are cute. Really, they are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Squatters 1 hr Resident 7
News DUI Charges For Tinley Park Man, Reckless Drivi... (Aug '13) 1 hr Resident 4
Cottonwood Trees 3 hr Cottonmouth 2
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... 3 hr Laps 20
downtown dolton pizza place... (late 70s) (Oct '15) 6 hr larry 10
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 6 hr larry 982
News Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Tim... (Jun '13) 6 hr Milton 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages