Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,941

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56251 Jul 25, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
If you ignore her she will go away... keep responding and she will just keep posting. Same with Kimare and the others... don't feed into it. Ignore. I know it is hard to do, and I have also responded to some of the ignorance and hate on here... but, as long as we keep responding and arguing they will keep posting. They have one track minds that we are never going to change... arguments keep going around and around with no end to them. We all need to stop feeding the trolls.
If she was a normal person I would agree with you, but it doesn't work with a woman who is so mentally ill. Like I said, she has been arrested on a few occasions for stalking.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56252 Jul 25, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was a normal person I would agree with you, but it doesn't work with a woman who is so mentally ill. Like I said, she has been arrested on a few occasions for stalking.
hey terry when you send that email to Hollys kids put in a picture of yourself getting bare backed by your husband Greg you g a y boy worthless COWARD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56253 Jul 25, 2014
Honestly I'm not even sure I want her to quit. Knowing that she's still here doing this stuff a couple years after I trolled her cracks me up. To think that she was so weak minded and easily controlled by some random stranger on Topix speaks to how pathetic she really is.

You get used to get nonsense after a while and it loses all effect. You tune it right out like you would an incessantly whining toddler. Which is what I don't really get. If it didn't bother for the first 1000 times, why the hell would it the second? But this woman is not rational, so she doesn't come to these common sense conclusions
Terry rigsby

United States

#56254 Jul 25, 2014
Poor widdle truth/terry still can't stop talking about holly,hey terry send a picture to her kids of you molesting you fat tard daughters you fudge packing worthless COWARD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56255 Jul 25, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>go scissors your fat girlfriend you ugly fat old stinky les dy ke
But your mother isn't around here?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56256 Jul 25, 2014
She murdered her mother. Her family members came around topix a while back to tell the story.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56257 Jul 25, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
But your mother isn't around here?
then go scissors with your fat mommy you ugly fat les dy ke

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Terry rigsby

United States

#56258 Jul 25, 2014
truth wrote:
She murdered her mother. Her family members came around topix a while back to tell the story.
hey terry why don't you go over to Hollys and stick your little tiny shrunken candle into her fat stinky puuusy,just like you used to do to your fat ugly old girl hairy puuuusy gutter S L U T mommy,you g a y worthless COWARD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56259 Jul 25, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry why don't you go over to Hollys and stick your little tiny shrunken candle into her fat stinky puuusy,just like you used to do to your fat ugly old girl hairy puuuusy gutter S L U T mommy,you g a y worthless COWARD
You do realize that when you make comments to Terry you are talking to someone else, right?

If you are trying to insult me, you'll have to talk to me rather than some random guy I've never met.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56260 Jul 25, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that when you make comments to Terry you are talking to someone else, right?
If you are trying to insult me, you'll have to talk to me rather than some random guy I've never met.
hey terry I exposed you as nothing but a coward that challenges someone to confront him at his address and then is too scared to open the door,and why does an old man like you need all those dogs?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56261 Jul 25, 2014
Are you really so pathetic and lame that you went to some random address looking for a guy who you aren't even talking to here?

Are you that fecked up and broken?

Here's the deal cheeseball. I have danced all over your face since day one and I'm still doing it. There is aboslutely nothing your pathetic little punk ass can do about it, except keep eating the shit sandwiches I serve up for you. You are too mentally incompetent to pull of a reasonable troll job and if you ever did find me I'd beat your ass in real life just as bad as I am here.

You're nothing, maggot. Learn to live with it.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56262 Jul 25, 2014
Aww is widdle truth:terry getting upset,what happened to the holly talk,you mean your husband Greg dances all over your face on a daily basis.you know you were too scared to open the door because I would have bashed your face in old fudge packing g a y boy worthless COWARD,now go back to talking about holly catcher boy
truth

Granite City, IL

#56263 Jul 25, 2014
Upset? Hardly.

I laugh at your stupidity, content in knowing that I mindfucked you so bad that you have dedicated a substantial portion of your life to trying to get back at me. And failing miserably I might add.

it's been years and whatever it was that I said to you still has you so pissed off that you angrily pounding away at your keyboard every day. That might have been the all time greatest troll on Earth. It had to have been to leave you in such a disoriented, discombobulated state for so many years.

So what was it specifically that I said that hurt you so bad?

And where the hell did you get the idea that I was this Terry guy? Did you just make that shit up? Or was this someone you know personally?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56264 Jul 25, 2014
Aww poor widdle truth/terry sounds like you're going to cry,at least you were brave enough to give me your real address,just to much of a coward to open the door,now go lay down so your husband Greg can dance all over your face you bottom Biatch g a y boy catcher BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
truth

Granite City, IL

#56265 Jul 25, 2014
You're so needy and desperate. It comes across in every post.

What did I say that hurt you so badly? Why are you crying and whining like this?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56266 Jul 25, 2014
truth wrote:
You're so needy and desperate. It comes across in every post.
What did I say that hurt you so badly? Why are you crying and whining like this?
poor widdle terry can't stop crying,now go bend over so your husband Greg can bare back you g a y boy catcher COWARD
Natual should be respect

Anonymous Proxy

#56267 Jul 25, 2014
Natual should be respected. Just like gambing. http://oddsing.com
truth

Granite City, IL

#56268 Jul 26, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>poor widdle terry can't stop crying,now go bend over so your husband Greg can bare back you g a y boy catcher COWARD
You're the crying and whining. I'm just sitting here laughing at you.

What did I say that hurt you so bad? It would be a lot easier if you would just admit the problem here and we could deal with it, rather than pulling this childish stuff of throwing
temper tantrums because your feelings are hurt.

Grow up and act like a man. Stop being such a little boy.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56269 Jul 26, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the crying and whining. I'm just sitting here laughing at you.
What did I say that hurt you so bad? It would be a lot easier if you would just admit the problem here and we could deal with it, rather than pulling this childish stuff of throwing
temper tantrums because your feelings are hurt.
Grow up and act like a man. Stop being such a little boy.
aww widdle terry you should have opened the door Thursday and you could have asked me but you were too scared,how did breakfast go with your husband Greg,did you enjoy eating his stomach pancakes while he shot his batter all over your face and in your mouth g a y boy catcher
Joe Rock Extreme Auto

Oswego, IL

#56270 Jul 26, 2014
Joe Rock owner of Extreme Auto on Main Street in Benton Illinois is a POS. He is scum and it's a crooked business. Stay away from this dirt bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judges in bridgeview family court 49 min Informative Read 2
Haunted Blue Island 54 min Howling 12
judges in bridgeview family court 1 hr us supporter 1
Justice for Carlos Salgado (Jun '11) 1 hr Yah Think 54
Robbery at Walgreens on 171st in Tinley?? 3 hr Trying to Verify 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Common Sense 4,037
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now 4 hr We believe 48
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dixmoor News, Events & Info