Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56043 Jul 14, 2014
HPV wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that the article is an unsubstantiated opinion, much like yours. What studies have shown this "more than half" stat that you are banking on?
If you can't name them, you have nothing.
You question an article in PT?
Hetero

Buffalo Junction, VA

#56044 Jul 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
http://www.psychologytoday.com /blog/women-who-stray/201102/b ack-door-psychology
"But, more than half of women who have had receptive anal sex describe it as an unpleasant experience they probably wouldn't repeat."
From the same article you cited: "Some research suggests that women who engage in anal sex report having more orgasms, not necessarily during anal sex alone, but in their overall levels of sexual activity. The overall conclusions are that the women who are willing to engage in anal sex tend to be more adventurous, more sensual, more relaxed in bed, and thus, more orgasmic."

I am one lucky (monogamous) man. Your wife? Not so much I'm afraid.

Smirk
Sneer
Audible fart
HPV

Saint Louis, MO

#56045 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You question an article in PT?
You are trying to use an unsubstantiated, unsourced opinion to back up your unsubstantiated opinion? And you think that's valid? If you are that clueless then I'm afraid there's little hope for you.
HPV

Saint Louis, MO

#56046 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let see:
"About 7,210 new cases (4,550 in women and 2,660 in men)" (2014)
Excusing lesbians who also practice anal sex, the 96% of hetero's account for twice as many cases as the less than 2% of gays.
I do fine with science, but maybe math isn't your forte???
SMirk.
No one said those male cases were from homosexual contact. Show me in any of the studies presented where that point is made. You can't, because it's not there.

Regardless, the point you have been repeatedly trying to make is that anal sex is inherently harmful. Your ramblings about HPV do not prove that simply because it causes so many cases of cancer from heterosexual contact. HPV is a highly infectious agent that is spread through all forms of sexual contact and does not discriminate between homosexual or heterosexual sex. The article you posted was makingthis precise point, but you were unable to understand what you had Googled.

You have taken a scientific article, applied you biases and then claimed that they were part of the original piece. It's one of the most neurotic things I have ever seen.

Even if HPV was spread more effectively through anal sex (a point you have posited, but never established as factual), it does not mean anal sex is inherently harmful. You fail to understand the definition of inherent.

As an analogy to your silly, twisted logic. "Eating must be inherently harmful because some times food poisoning occurs." Or perhaps contracting an infectious disease is due to the infectious agent and is not inherent to the behavior of eating?

All you have is your faith that you are right. You can't back any of it up and every time you try you are shot down with logic and facts.
HPV

Saint Louis, MO

#56047 Jul 15, 2014
I notice that you can't name the study that you are resting your entire opinion upon. What a pity. I thought you might actually have an argument. Nope, just your unsubstantiated opinion.

Location hidden

#56048 Jul 15, 2014
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
From the same article you cited: "Some research suggests that women who engage in anal sex report having more orgasms, not necessarily during anal sex alone, but in their overall levels of sexual activity. The overall conclusions are that the women who are willing to engage in anal sex tend to be more adventurous, more sensual, more relaxed in bed, and thus, more orgasmic."
I am one lucky (monogamous) man. Your wife? Not so much I'm afraid.
Smirk
Sneer
Audible fart
Your wife is a prostitute?

Location hidden

#56049 Jul 15, 2014
HPV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to use an unsubstantiated, unsourced opinion to back up your unsubstantiated opinion? And you think that's valid? If you are that clueless then I'm afraid there's little hope for you.
So you are asserting that an article in Psychology Today is deliberately misleading?

Are you aware of how many gay claims about marriage and parenting are based on the exact same basis?

Smile.

Location hidden

#56050 Jul 15, 2014
HPV wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said those male cases were from homosexual contact. Show me in any of the studies presented where that point is made. You can't, because it's not there.
Regardless, the point you have been repeatedly trying to make is that anal sex is inherently harmful. Your ramblings about HPV do not prove that simply because it causes so many cases of cancer from heterosexual contact. HPV is a highly infectious agent that is spread through all forms of sexual contact and does not discriminate between homosexual or heterosexual sex. The article you posted was makingthis precise point, but you were unable to understand what you had Googled.
You have taken a scientific article, applied you biases and then claimed that they were part of the original piece. It's one of the most neurotic things I have ever seen.
Even if HPV was spread more effectively through anal sex (a point you have posited, but never established as factual), it does not mean anal sex is inherently harmful. You fail to understand the definition of inherent.
As an analogy to your silly, twisted logic. "Eating must be inherently harmful because some times food poisoning occurs." Or perhaps contracting an infectious disease is due to the infectious agent and is not inherent to the behavior of eating?
All you have is your faith that you are right. You can't back any of it up and every time you try you are shot down with logic and facts.
Read the article. Over 90% are infected from anal sex.

You are avoiding the fact that you deliberately tried to imply extreme harmful behavior on one orientation, when in fact you were covering the shame and harm of gay anal sex.

Man up son! Dishonesty like that demeans homosexuals and humans.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#56052 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are avoiding the fact that you deliberately tried to imply extreme harmful behavior on one orientation, when in fact you were covering the shame and harm of gay anal sex.
Cool story, Greg.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#56053 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Im simply pointing out that its easy to google facts.[/QUTE]
No, you're simply trying to avoid supporting your claim.

[QUOTE who="KiMare"]<quo ted text>
Look at all the time youve wasted calling me a coward instead of simply proving me wrong.
Pointing out your cowardice is certainly not a waste of my time. And it's not up to me to prove you wrong. You made the claim, the onus is on you to support. But you can't, and you know it.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Oh, I am Greg. I'm smiling every time you demonstrate your cowardice. Sandy must be so proud to be married to such a coward.

Location hidden

#56054 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Im simply pointing out that its easy to google facts.
No, you're simply trying to avoid supporting your claim.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at all the time youve wasted calling me a coward instead of simply proving me wrong.
Pointing out your cowardice is certainly not a waste of my time. And it's not up to me to prove you wrong. You made the claim, the onus is on you to support. But you can't, and you know it.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Oh, I am Greg. I'm smiling every time you demonstrate your cowardice. Sandy must be so proud to be married to such a coward.

Location hidden

#56055 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, these stats don't condemn me. I'm not at risk for an STD related cancer.
"HPV and Cancer
Doctor speaking with patient
Several types of cancer are associated with HPV:
Cervical cancer: The most common HPV-associated cancer. Almost all cervical cancer is caused by HPV.
Vulvar cancer: About 50% are linked to HPV.
Vaginal cancer: About 65% are linked to HPV.
Penile cancerExternal Web Site Icon: About 35% are linked to HPV.
Anal cancerExternal Web Site Icon: About 95% are linked to HPV.
Oropharyngeal cancers (cancers of the back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils): About 60% are linked to HPV."
http://www.cdc.gov/hpv/cancer.html
Now, what is the number of cervical cancers and the number of anal cancers related to HPV?
Why do you think that is so?
SMile.
How many cancers are caused by anal sex when neither person involved has HPV?

Dance some more coward puppet.

Location hidden

#56056 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
See how easy that was?
Smirk.
From your same article....

"Heterosexual anal sex has been around for millennia."

Thus disproving your claim that it is a homosexual activity and "says something" about homosexuality.

See how easy that was? Smirk.

Now, why don't you find a forum devoted to the topic so you can satisfy your sickness some more.

Location hidden

#56058 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Validate your claim.
That's hilarious coming from you coward.

Location hidden

#56059 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there a mention of sex for money in his post? Nope, there sure wasn't. Poor Greg, so pissed off that he's been proven to be such a pathetic liar, he resorts to insulting other people's spouses. His Hebrew god despises the followers that engage in this sort of tactic, but old Greg doesn't care. What a pathetic little insignificant coward he is.

Location hidden

#56061 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The article makes no such claim coward.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely no one has tried to cover your non existent shame. The only shame present is yours Greg.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one demeaning humans Greg. Cowards are pathetic.
kneegrows

Saint Louis, MO

#56063 Jul 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The article does not say that. Now you are just making things up as you go.

There is no shame or harm of gay sex. That is a moral judgment you are applying because of your religious beliefs. The only one being dishonest here is you. I thought that was a sin?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56064 Jul 15, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The article makes no such claim coward.
<quoted text>
Absolutely no one has tried to cover your non existent shame. The only shame present is yours Greg.
<quoted text>
You're the only one demeaning humans Greg. Cowards are pathetic.
you are the biggest coward of all earth fairy terry,now go bend over so your husband Greg can bare back you you fudge packing qu eer
onewhoknows

Granite City, IL

#56066 Jul 16, 2014
Terry Rigsby is dead. Stop spreading lies about the dead, please.
Hetero

United States

#56067 Jul 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when you have no logical, rational, arguments (which is to say always and ever) you resort to Ad Hominem attacks. You are truly a pathetic little man and I feel sympathy for all that are forced to be associated with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge PTA 2 hr Winer 11
Chicago Rdige Trustee 4 hr Moodigans Mom 19
Bill Lammel Lied 6 hr Snoopy 14
Vince Please Run (Feb '16) 6 hr Bob 38
Review: Public Moving and Storage 6 hr paul 132
Code Red... Powered by Topix 8 hr Change is needed 34
Beggars asking for money in front of Crestwood ... (Oct '15) 9 hr Diane ball 3

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance