Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,345

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55618 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Smile.
Thanks for sharing your opinions old man. They mean nothing in the real world, nor do they affect or alter my real marriage. It's still recognized as completely equal to yours in everyway, and none of your old man ranting and fundie, hissy twirling, or outright anger, will ever change that Greg. Chomp on it!

Keep dancing puppet, nothing funnier. Makes me smile from ear to ear.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55619 Jun 15, 2014
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.

Smile.

Girls, a limp wristed hissy fit gay troll attack is not a reasoned response.

You have NOTHING that equates an inferior, defective ss marrage to marriage. They are clearly distinct relationships.

Reality keeps bitch slapping you, and you are yelling at me because I'm warning you to duck. Man up and get your own relational identities. Admit you have a sexual birth defect.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55620 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:

Smile.

You have NOTHING that equates an inferior, defective ss marrage to marriage. They are clearly distinct relationships.

Reality keeps bitch slapping you, and you are yelling at me because I'm warning you to duck. Man up and get your own relational identities. Admit you have a sexual birth defect.
You admit it,you say you have a
Lesbian inside you Nutball!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55621 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been bla, bla, blabbity frikken bla....
Has that position prevented anyone from marrying?
Has that position actually negated anyone's marriage?
Has that position had ANY effect on marriage equality?
lol

Melrose Park, IL

#55622 Jun 15, 2014
Lol.....my prediction may have been deleted but it did come true.....lol....kimaria spent fathers day thinking about gay men....lol

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55623 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:

Yes, we know. Yet limp writed hissy fit gay troll attacks are all you post. See the irony old man?!
KiMare wrote:

All relationships are distinct moron. But marriages are all equal, just ask the states that sanction them. The state, you know, the entity that actually sanctions marriages, they aren't interested in your hillbilly opinions on the matter.
KiMare wrote:

Reality keeps bitch slapping you, and you are yelling at me because I'm warning you to duck.
How has reality bitch slapped me princess? I'm still married in an union that is equated equally to yours by the state that sanctions it. And I'm not yelling princess, you aren't important enough for me to yell. Unlike you, I'm aware that you will be stupid regardless of the tone of my retorts to your repetitious nonsense. Insignificance doesn't require special attention.
KiMare wrote:

Man up and get your own relational identities. Admit you have a sexual birth defect.
I'm more of a man that you will ever contemplate being git. And your nonsense about sexual birth defects is just that. It requires no response. Do let us know when you have some peer reviewed research that concurs with your childish rhetoric!!!!

Smiling ear to ear Greg, knowing you're exactly where the gays want you....being our little puppet.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#55624 Jun 15, 2014
lol wrote:
Lol.....my prediction may have been deleted but it did come true.....lol....kimaria spent fathers day thinking about gay men....lol
ROTFL. That he did! Too funny!
truth

Granite City, IL

#55625 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Marriage has always been one man and one woman? Do you even read that silly buy-bull of yours? How many wives did kind Solomon have again, sport?

Not to mention the polyandrous cultures of the Himalayas. One woman and several men. They have been doing this for thousands of years. Long before your silly buy-bull had ever been invented.

Location hidden

#55626 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has always been one man and one woman? Do you even read that silly buy-bull of yours? How many wives did kind Solomon have again, sport?
Not to mention the polyandrous cultures of the Himalayas. One woman and several men. They have been doing this for thousands of years. Long before your silly buy-bull had ever been invented.
Silly child, that's all you got???

Of course silly exceptions have been tried, just like the gay attempt right now. I simply note that the only model that the vast bulk of human history has embraced has been one man and one woman.

Smile.

Since: Sep 11

London, UK

#55627 Jun 15, 2014
Meaning of Sexuality is reproducing and not any other.There are not many Animals who do Sex for Fun as we do.
But,
sure,the last Supper isn't far.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55628 Jun 15, 2014
Changing your story now, Greg?

First it was "marriage has always been"

Now it's "marriage is usually"

The vast bulk of human history has not been one man and one woman. You're just making that up because of your cognitive bias. I challenge you to prove what you say.

The only one throwing a hissy fit here is you. Because you know you lost this argument long ago.

truth

Granite City, IL

#55629 Jun 15, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
Meaning of Sexuality is reproducing and not any other.There are not many Animals who do Sex for Fun as we do.
But,
That's just not the case. Sexuality extends far beyond reproduction.

Location hidden

#55630 Jun 15, 2014
truth wrote:
Changing your story now, Greg?
First it was "marriage has always been"
Now it's "marriage is usually"
The vast bulk of human history has not been one man and one woman. You're just making that up because of your cognitive bias. I challenge you to prove what you say.
The only one throwing a hissy fit here is you. Because you know you lost this argument long ago.
Hardly.

If you read back, you'll find I've always noted the rare history of ss marriage.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55631 Jun 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
If you read back, you'll find I've always noted the rare history of ss marriage.
Smile.
And yet, you always state that "marriage has always been...."

See Greg, a better troll than you wouldn't have these consistency issues. If you aspire to be a truly good troll, you'd better clean up your act.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55632 Jun 15, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
But,
Ya,sex is a real "chore" LOL
truth

Granite City, IL

#55635 Jun 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you always state that "marriage has always been...."
See Greg, a better troll than you wouldn't have these consistency issues. If you aspire to be a truly good troll, you'd better clean up your act.
Exactly. He came here trying to troll and got his little rear end handed to him.

He is losing this argument so bad. It's why he has devolved into such anger. His rage about losing has consumed him.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55636 Jun 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
Smile.
Hardly, you lying sack.

I've spent years with you here and I know exactly what you have been saying. Quite simply, you're a lying little hillbilly..

My only question is are you lying to me or are you lying to yourself? Do you know that you;re lying and you are intentionally acting like a boorish a-hole? Or are you so mentally ill that you don't even realize that what you are saying is a lie? Are you so twisted up that you actually believe your own BS?

Since: Sep 11

London, UK

#55637 Jun 16, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,sex is a real "chore" LOL
What do you know about it?
lol

Rockford, IL

#55638 Jun 16, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
But,
actually there's a few animals that f@$k for fun....google it.....dolphins for example get their grove on all year long and not just for mating....Either way, tho we are mammals, its pretty stupid comparing us to the rest of the animal kingdom.....except for some circus act animals also don't drive. They also don't eat with forks, read books, brush their own teeth, etc etc etc, maybe we should give all that up and be more like the undomesticated animals or even domesticated, we could eat our own shit, lick our anus and balls in public, eat our children, piss on the floor. Ill be like a rattle snake, anyone gets in my way ill just bite them...hey if your point is humans should be more like animals then lets not half ass it, lets go all the way.....which by the way does include gay sex, pigs, dogs, horses, if you can name it, its probably stuck its dick in the ass of the same gender and species....
lol

Rockford, IL

#55639 Jun 16, 2014
Man I saw a racoon climbing out of the dumpster behind McDonalds with a half eaten quarter pounder and a used tampon......mmmmm...mmmm..mmm. ..I can't wait till supper tonight....I'm so glad you want us to strive to be more like animals......lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 16 min Essentials 93
Review: Homestead Barr (Feb '09) 1 hr markymark44 6
On The Bright Side 3 hr Dolton 5
who is really running the crestwood police dept? (Nov '13) 5 hr Shopper 6
Snow removal in Midlothian 6 hr well 3
posen 2015 trustee election 8 hr isb 2
the forum 9 hr Shopper 64
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future